Panacea, an esoteric surgery — A Paragon mini-Journal

Dragons, Alchemists, Emperors, Khans, Lords and Gentlemen;

Combine Primarch with Diamond and any other titles that includes any form of physical shifting, you will not regret it the least bit.

Upon using Primarch on day 1, I had been using Diamond on the same day and the previous days, though I did notice the effects of diamond before hand; but upon introducing Primacrch, the effects of diamond became so prominent and obvious, I ceased my activities in that moment in admiration - excuse the narcissistic thought, if you will :smiling_imp:

I will be collecting more data as we go, until we get a concrete confirmation.

6 Likes

Yes, please collect data so we can all benefit… and you can too!

2 Likes

You got it :+1:

1 Like

Started another Loop.

I was refreshing my memory by checking up the definition of Paragon (A model of excellence or perfection) and one of the examples used is:

• a perfect diamond of 100 carats or more.

What a nice synchronicity, hehe.

1 Like

Been 21 minutes into this loop and a minor headache has been released.

Probably a recon thought, but, I can’t help but wonder if this is a placebo. Which is not, I am just blown away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesterday, I continued with the same regimen as the previous days, A loop before sleep and another sometime throughout the day. However, this should be day 7 and I have decided to take a break of subliminals. I truely need a washout, haven’t been getting enough rest day… I keep pushing myself too hard; I will have to wisen myself up in preparation of the custom that I will be undertaking.

On another note: Paragon is THE shiznet - the bee’s knees and other 1920’s slang

Summary

elephant’s adenoids , cat’s miaow, ant’s pants , tiger’s spots , bullfrog’s beard, elephant’s instep , caterpillar’s kimono , turtle’s neck , duck’s quack , duck’s nuts, monkey’s eyebrows , gnat’s elbows , oyster’s earrings , snake’s hips , kipper’s knickers , elephant’s manicure , clam’s garter , eel’s ankle , leopard’s stripes , tadpole’s teddies , sardine’s whiskers , canary’s tusks , pig’s wings , cuckoo’s chin , butterfly’s book.

Breathing is still smooth and I am impressed by my flaccid size and engorged sizes when using the Hydropump, in fact, blood is flowing exceedingly rapid with one pump.

I am definitely getting larger down there. Furthermore, this may be an indirect effect of SubliminalClub’s holistic approach, but I found myself seeking better food options and exercises in correlation to the issues that I am seeking improvement upon, in such case, respiratory aids and sexual aids - Zinc rich foods.

3 Likes
                    _**END of Week 1**_

Observations:

• Improved sleep quality: I can’t tell whether there is a deep sleep module, though I suspect so; however, the improvement has arisen from muscular relaxation effects. I, the subject, seem to change my sleeping position less often during the night due to discomfort and obstructed breathing, resulting in a refreshing awakening.

• Male organ of Love: Rapid induction of blood flow during and without sexual. Merely thinking of something sexual, energy in its forms is directed below. Whereby the size has obviously increased, including erect and non-so.

• Rapid on set muscle soreness is a worry of the past; though, I will need to gain more information once I have access to a Chest, Leg and Shoulder press - a gym. However, I am not getting tight or sore as much and needing less body stretches, despite the cold weather.

• Lungs feels like they’re regenerating; breathing difficulty is decreasing. At this rate, I will be saving money on Nasal Strips.

• Headaches: Definite alleviation of pain. I wonder if this subliminal would affect Subliminal induced headaches though. Seems like a potentially painful notion. I will give experiment on myself once I get one of those, which is quite rare, perhaps from my diet and supplements.

Consensus: Impressed beyond description. Though it may be the mark of a weak minded man to take his beliefs as true for the whole; i will take my chances and recommend this Subliminal to be included in everyone’s possession.

Post note: I will be taking note of my skin and whether it is rejuvenating even faster than it actually is. This will be a difficult thing to do as I am not the best candidate for that, my skin is not stubborn and is already susceptible to pre-Paragon improvements from digestive and skin food. Further more, I would like to note further effects on height and muscle gain but the former will require some time and the latter a gym. Finally, my teeth. Such is all that comes to mind at this moment.

7 Likes

Well, Ask and Though shall receive.

I was listening to some music with my earbuds and I’m getting ear pain - I have started a dose of Paragon and shall re-assess the effects by the 30 minutes mark. Though this is not a reconciliation induced head-pain; but what the hell. In the name of science!

1 Like

It has been 2 hours since my last post. I ended up listening to the whole loop.

I hope this fascination never ceases. I feel much better. Cerebral pain was slowly becoming milder and now its gone as I am writing.

I will be using Paragon when I get ear pain again for further testing. :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Maybe a Virtual Brick-and-mortar store, once VR takes off more.

1 Like

Ha, that would be an exciting experience! :thinking: You’ve opened a new door for me; Virtual experience e-commerce stores. Imagine there would be a new VR equivalent of Ali-express, Amazon or any other big names but with a vr option - A virtual bazaar where you could visit people’s store. Damn, the future’s looking exciting.

2 Likes

I have changed my journal’s name out of inspiration of its epitome of excellence.

I used play an MMORPG called Guild wars where there was a profession called Paragon; when the game launched its second installation Guild Wars 2, that class was revamped into what is now known The Guardian, which is a healer-warrior. But I find this new title would more heightening. My mind probably likes it… incoming recon :rofl:

2 Likes

I like the way you put words, thoughts, and ideas together, @Phoermes . It’s a talent.

Kind of reminds me of the inimitably named @user9437773791397760. (Shout out to you, wherever you are.) The two writing styles are completely different, but both indicate very singular thinking and sensibilities underneath.

1 Like

Thank you saying that. Made my day :smiley: I often wonder if I am making any sense. Wind me up and watch me go lol :+1:t2:

1 Like

Today is a rest day from subliminals for me.

I will have to say that I noticed that my sleep quality was not as excellent as when I used Paragon. Some soreness in muscles, however that could be caused by late night strenuous activities. On the other arm, My right shoulder still feels great. Tennis Elbow not as painful as it used to (caused by bad form from power-lifting), however, left shoulder now is asking for attention - jealous heifer. Part of me hopes that it persists until after I come off the rest days to test Paragon :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This song is my anthem for Paragon.

Gojira - Esoteric Surgery

You have the power to heal yourself

All illness can be healed
the cell regenerates
disambiguated situation
There is a secret code
in the structure of the mind

Flesh bodies mute and blinded
roaming uncertain, lost
infected misinformed
Releasing a black enormous insect
out from the chest
archaic form disease

Esoteric surgery a dissection of the soul
Unsuspected precise power
on the wounded astral body
projected beam of light

All illness can be healed
the cell regenerates
disambiguated situation
There is a secret code
in the structure of the mind

Suspended floating in empty spaces
Descending swift like a fire running down
Obstruction disintegration life force
overcoming all circumstances
Release the pain

3 Likes

Gojira

1 Like

Ow, link didn’t pop up.

Thanks ! :smiley:

1 Like

Still on rest.

Something to report however. Eczema: two day ago some eczema formed under my eye and neck. Next day (yesterday) it started clearing out. Today, it’s completely gone. I haven’t had a bout of eczema in quite some time but it never faded away in just two day. Good stuff

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like