Pacman- Stage 3 Ultima

Day 1
Started playing the track at 06:55 am
30min into the track I feel clear minded like some burden lifted of the mind something similar to what I felt on limit destroyer.

7:55am one loop done.
Feeling slightly horny…

5hours after the loop feeling extremely tired. Can also feel processing going on.

10hours after the first loop…
Can feel body heat with a hint of sexual energy…something similar to a sexual enhancement pill…

Had sex with my partner and it was very different…she initiated it …we also tried different and totally new position…
After the deed I’m not tired like before…feel full of energy still.my partners response was it was very different compared to other times

6 Likes

DAY 2
i had extremely deep sleep. Feeling very refreshed when I woke up this morning. I also felt very happy when I woke up.
Intense energy is still present.

11:10 my first loop. Will be going out for some shopping and I’ll see how this impacts on results. Will update before bed again.

Went out today and noticed an increase in eye contact from ladies…eyes locking.
Also noticed a huge confidence boost…some kind of ascension vibe coming through also.
Also my patience with people is extremely low and I’m waiting to snap at people who over step the line…

2 Likes

Day 3
Last night before bed a lady from work sent me a private message on whatsapp talking about the same thing that’s being discussed on the work group…she was very playful in her chat…I tried flirting she responded with a wink…lol guess that counts .she never ever sent a message to me on whatsapp before…
Listening to my loop 05:59 am.
Noticed a very confident feeling and I’m feeling very flirty something like a pheromone feeling…
My ex contacted me now after blocking me for about 3 weeks …lol
Noticed the ladies I chat to on whatsapp are being very friendly band flirty…which never happened before…
Went to do some shopping and noticed some increased eye contact…

6 Likes

Day 4
Had a dream last night about a fear of heights…
I also forgot to mention that I had extremely intense eye contact from one lady at the grocery store…
05:47 am. Running my first loop.
Went to buy from the canteen today I got my order plus extra chips and sweets…lol
I noticed a feeling of not fearing rejection coming through…I can approach and tell a women my intention if she’s uncomfortable or rejects me it’s fine…I don’t care…

2 Likes

Day 5
Running 2loops today to see if results are affected in anyway.
Can feel a sense of squeezing on the sides on the head…can also feel some processing going on but very different feel compared to Q…no feelings of fatigue although I did two loops.
Mind feels very clear.
Boy oh boy…extreme flirting from co workers this never happened before …and they making the first moves!
Tea lady keeps eyeing me from the morning…
Yoh! What the hell did you guys put in this sub?
I went to get some groceries and once again extreme eye contact from ladies…
Mind you I was not even hitting on them…
I tried hitting on one that didn’t seem interested and wow she was very receptive! And couldn’t stop eyeing me after that…

I will run 3 loops tomorrow to see what happens.

4 Likes

nice new profile pic lol

4 Likes

That’s the best I could do lol…

3 Likes

Now I can’t take you serious anymore… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Day 6
Running two loops back to back 7:14 am.
Will be going out today so I will report later in the day.

At the doctor’s surgery the receptionist was very chatty…and kept glancing at me…
While doing grocery shopping I noticed intense eye contact again from females…
At the bakery the lady at the entrance kept talking to me like she knows me and we friends but i don’t know her at all…

2 Likes

Day 7
Ran two loops before going into the mall…I met a chic that removed the mask to smile at me lol after intensely eyeing me…
Another lady parked next to me…as she approached her car she couldn’t stop look at me lol…
More later…

7 Likes

It seems its projeting sexual aura or some kind of pheromones production

1 Like

Definitely pheromones at the very least.

Btw, pacman that profile pic cracks me up every time I see it lmaooo idk why

3 Likes

It did the same thing to me that I couldn’t resist but to use it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Day 7
Ran just one loop today and went out:

• noticed increased eye contact from both males and females…I think this sub projects very high status celebrity vibe…some male and females get intimidated by the high status celebrity vibe…
  • at the end of each day I noticed I’m extremely tired and fall into a deep sleep…
  • we are now closed for two weeks at work and I noticed some females messaging me when I’m not at work…those same females were flirting with me via WhatsApp… interesting…kind of creates a memory effect with them…
    That’s all for today…:slight_smile:
5 Likes