Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Ok so I’ll hold your reconciliation down while you beat it up.

4 Likes

Anyone noticing increased body heat on subliminals?
My body heats up and the feet and toes get really warm…
What could this be?

1 Like

A Big Realisation!!!
I kept asking the question why is my ex showing up all the time…well i asked my subconcious to show me why and guess what it did!
A while back when things were perfect this now ex was my gf. Emotionally i was sound. I had everything i wanted. People used to love me. I was the alpha male and had the ladies at my finger tips. I was constantly happy. Everything i did worked out no matter what i did.
As time went on my energies and auras got all dirty and i had picked up lots of negative programming along the way. Now as i use DR it means my aura is being cleansed and thats the reason i am attracting the positive people in my life back again. There are some ladies that just disappeared from my life thats because my aura repelled them. Now that my aura is neing cleansed through DR is keep seeing people that were once in my life like my ex.
:smiley:

15 Likes

Make you think about what you can do with a nice aura based sub after DR work on everything

2 Likes

A rise in your personal vibration

2 Likes

You got most of the way here with Khan stage 1 alone. Your DR work has barely begun. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t know why it’s happening.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

1 Like

How did you come to that conclusion mate.

Imagine one year of stage 1 what it will do.
I also think thats only the starting of stage 1.

1 Like

I prefer your old pacman user portraits… But this one shows that you have progressed exponentially

1 Like

@pacman, simple, you said yourself that your own aura is being cleansed and becoming positive again. The higher the vibration and frequency of something, the hotter it tends to get, for instance, molecules and particles within the sun, the sun is of course very hot due to the friction produced, by the molecules vibrating at a high speed.

Not saying you’ll catch fire and burn up once you aura is 100% positive again but that heat is likely being caused by the rise in your personal vibration, due to your auric, energetic and spiritual cleansing. I experience this myself regularly since I possess many tools to cleanse my energy system.

1 Like

Thank you @Davisnwc

1 Like

I decided to play DR before bed as it was making me really dizzy in the day and tired.

According to professional dream analyst and author Lauri Quinn Loewenberg, snakes — a common dream archetype — typically represent a person in the dreamer’s life who exhibits low, dirty, toxic, or poisonous behavior. However, they can also represent something related to health or healing.

1 Like
4 Likes

I like the music style bro, post more of similar :fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

oh … you know :wink:

1 Like

This song is fucking dope

1 Like

Tell me lol …

@Sigma11
@Azriel
2 Likes