Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

If i turn up the loops that means i need to really turn up the action or else i go straight into reconcilliation

Are you sure? I did 5 loops + Elixir today with minimal reconciliation. Though I did run Commander in the morning so I was doing a lot.

1 Like

Swipe is the technical term for “Sample Ad”. I was asking for examples of successful ads by freelancers.

To illustrate, you may google “landing page swipes” or “facebook ad swipes” to discover respective samples of those.

1 Like

I did read up on swipes @Simon
I basically create my own ads on photoshop

Thanks to you the knowledge of swipes made me structure my ads properly.

1 Like

I get super angry with more loops lol

1 Like

same here reconciliation, dont let it kill your day, see it recognize it for what it is then chill

1 Like

@Hermit
RebithU is helping me alot buddy…

Aftet i run khan stage 1 i feel angry when i run rebithU that feeling goes away…that anger.

2 Likes

@pacman - is the anger directed at anyone in particular or anyone in the vicinity or just a general jumble of emotions?

1 Like

Im getting angry at parents my partner lol almost everyone nothing so intense but its there. More especially when people are not taking my advice.

2 Likes

LOL, I know the feeling. I got a huge burst of it yesterday and today but it vanished when I just forgave them.

2 Likes

Why does that happen lol

1 Like

@pacman - Am a priest, I guess lol (mumbles “your sins are forgiven”) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@pacman
Feel the pain buddy, angriness, sadness. Try not to use the Ultimas to alleviate those symptoms. Let’s man up.

1 Like

Why do u say feel the pain @sex?

How will i know if a situation needs my intervention thats why its making me angery?

@pacman,

The pain of the emotions, the pain of the destruction/breakdown/demolition.

When I feel angry is because the things are not they way I want or because subliminals are helping me to change for the better (Reconciliation), but these last days I try to think before acting, for example I could be more aggressive/angry with people because I’m the shit or because I’m really right in what I do/say/think and people don’t/can’t see it.
But, Would fighting physically/verbally give me happiness? I think the real dominance/power comes first from dominating oneself first in every aspect of life. Besides that, angriness is a very useful feeling if you know how to use it, imagine all that energy being directed in an useful way.

1 Like

Well said @sex
The next time i get angry i will think of sex :smiley:

On a serious note you got some really good points. Its similar to testing …pushing you in the deep end and forcing you to swim then sharks appear …

2 Likes

hahaha

I’m happy you didn’t put an @ before sex in this sentence.

2 Likes

3 loops of khan stage one and i feel absolutely emotional. My body is also hot. Its like i can feel emotions all over my body…lol not sure if that makes sense.
Feel sad and as if i lost something. Like sorrow feeling.
Its extremely hard to explain this feeling…

2 Likes

@pacman - I remember feeling low on certain days when I ran Total Breakdown. A sadness for losing the old things, I believe. Keep at it though. You will grow through that pain.

1 Like

Its like a part of me is crying but not me lol

1 Like