Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the help…
I think that one loop of DR caused Khan Stage 1 to get so intense. Uptil now i can feel Khan so strong.

2 Likes

I’d like to share something else I do to help prevent reconciliation. I never saw it like this, but I found myself doing it naturally this morning. It’s simply me taking action to help the subliminal messages dig in.

I am on DR presently, for emotional and mental healing. I woke up this morning with a song on my mind, and it’s one which touches me. I’d have put on a loop already, but it’s my rest day. So I pulled up YT and that song. I cried through it. Actually feeling and expressing my emotions is me doing some emotional healing.

Emotional healing, for many men (me too), is truly an intimidating endeavor, no matter how much I say “I want THIS”. Uncovering our deepest secrets to our own eyes takes a lot more courage than I’ve ever realized. It cuts out my BS one day at a time.

And it’s a gift to be able to pull up a song and connect with some lurking emotion inside. I’ve got to work today, but I’ve got a mind to come home and watch a sappy movie. It does feel good to let it out once in a while.

I thought I’d pass this on. Noone’s alone here.

6 Likes

Thank you for that… @subliminalguy
I did have that before. When i played regeneration i constantly forced my self to think of passed break ups etc. I even played songs that reminded me of the past and yes it does feel like it digs way deeper doing that.

2 Likes

Lets continue here…
You also mentioned that you dont take rest days?

So if you working on business ideas you will use for example emperor. Then the next day you decide to go out you will use Khan.
Then when you at home and got no specific goals then you play DR.

You also mentioned that Multi-stage titles are like tool kits. How would you use the different stages of Khan that way…?

1 Like

@Introvert_Uli06
My suggestion will be to do stage 1 longer.
The day i tested stage 2 i felt god-like confidence…i simply cant explain that kind of confidence i felt.
You may have more mental blocks that need to be removed.
How many loops are you running?
I did one loop a day of stage 1.

Since its lockdown and im in leave i decided to keep doing more healing. Sometimes its very hard to know what blocks you have. You only feel it once its removed.
I will give you the advice i got…
Dont rush healing…take your time on it and dont try skipping it

1 Like

@pacman

When i ran st1 for 60 days i was doing 3-4 loops 5 days a week
On st2 im running it just like st1

Thats the whole reason i went 60 days on st1 because i didnt want to rush the healing and it would be a bummer to have to go back to st1 given i have been running st2 for a couple of weeks now and lose all the progress i made on st2🙁

1 Like

Did u feel god like confidence on stage 2?
You wont lose anything…because only harmful prgramming will be removed
U can run stage 1 n 2 together…

2 Likes

@pacman

I wouldnt say godlike confidence but i did notice a raise in confidence that was not present in a long time

You have a point there, ill squeeze a loop of st1 and report any changes that come from doing that

1 Like

You maybe one of the few that need to go longer with stage 1…im doing close to 3 months now on stage 1.
Also try to lower the loops because Khan is extremely dense.

1 Like

@pacman

I heard Q is much stronger and that less loops is ideal so i figured 3-4 was less. Is that still too many loops ? And as far as needing more time on st1 im afraid your right i do need more time. I wonder if adding primal seduction would help given that it has healing in it .?

But anyways man im not going to make this journal about me since this is your journal i appreciate your feedback and helping me with this my Khan brother

1 Like

3-4 loops is too many in my opinion.
Start with one a day. Have a good 3 day break no subliminal input. Then start with one loop each day. If you feel one the 3rd day its alot then take one day break.
My suggestions is not to add anything to Khan. Get used to the scripting and you will see the results you want.

Remember that you environment, societal programming etc is very different from others on the forum. So you may need way more healing that others. Thats how i looked at it when i started Khan. Khan definitely has some very advanced scripting that a totally different from many users reality. So time and action will sort that out.
I will also advise you to eat healthy and hydrate properly.

Dont worry about my journal mate. All cool with me.
I just want you to find what works for you.

1 Like

Yo, you have to tag or quote for the system to notify. Linking a post doesn’t do it. :smile:

It works because I keep my listening time at 2-3 hours only.
When I take a two day break, I feel a drop in results, not much recon or bloom.

Notice in the new Instructions that a stacker will Officially play subs for 5-6 hours a day.
Under those conditions a break day might be more beneficial.

Now with my expanded capacity, I may listen more, and will report about break days.

Such games are not a good idea on Q. They were fine with older versions.

Don’t concern yourself with these anymore. Use majors & ultimas as advised. :blush:

1 Like

Perfect!
Thanks @Simon

This explains why I could go longer but also felt the drop when I was doing 1 loop per sub, which was three subs, and now that I’ve upped my loops I feel the effects more but definitely need the two/three day break.

2 Likes

After experimenting and noticing some people doing more loops recently this depends and is really good advice for beginners. People have been doing it a while can go higher in loops. They aren’t necessary but I’ve been finding my sweet spot using higher loops now I can’t necessarily go lower.

1 Like

I’ll leave that as Intuitive to the user.

As you are investing so much time on each stage, you will know how each stage affects you.
So, once you reach Stage 4, – if on some days you want a certain boost – you will intuitively understand if stacking of another stage could be beneficial now.

The frame difference between seeing the files as Stages vs as a Toolkit, is that:

Stagers may think that it is somehow a failure of them (or the product), if they have to go back to a previous stage.

A Craftsman simply uses whatever tool is required for the job.

:wink:

7 Likes

Sound advice !
Thank you @Simon

2 Likes

I also experienced increased loops providing better results. But it also gets you extremely tired.

2 Likes

For sure it does, I’ve been resting over the weekend which is great for me because I don’t really do anything even when I’m at the studio aha. I don’t mind napping

1 Like