Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Some Updates.

• i am not insecure about my partner anymore. No fear of losing her to anyone. If she wants to leave she can.
  • i am learning to ignore a lot of things. I am non reactive to things now. I rather provide a solution than get angry.
  • i ignore people and there attempts to make me fall in their traps. They do and say things that make me angry and retalliate but i dont anymore. That will make me cheap and take me down to their level.
  • i am more focused on what i need to do than worry about other people.
  • i am noticing that my photos look very nice now…
  • the amount of food i eat increased drastically but i am not putting on weight.
  • no more feel the urge to fight with people. I will channel my aggression to better my life and give me momentum.

Ocassionally getting flashbacks of my teens years…certain parts of my teen years. Those are good flashbacks nothing bad or negative.

8 Likes

this happened to me during Stage 2 for me and it drove me crazy to the point that I had to stop after 30 days I had to move onto Stage 3. I was in the middle of lockdown during Stage 2 and my mental health wasn’t the greatest. Stage 2 was a massive change.

1 Like

We’re in this together man.

I did tell you Stage 2 would be a difficult one to run, but it’s one of the most beneficial one subs I’ve ever ran. Use it to your advantage and use it consciously to guide it to the betterment of yourself.

1 Like

@pacman Have you noticed any changes since you first started using these subliminals? If yes, what were they?

1 Like

Hey @khan
I have noticed so many changes in me its sometimes hard pin point each exactly. All my changes are documented in my journals.:blush:

1 Like

Guys im seeing my ex everyday for the past week. We are both always driving WTF. No chance to meet or talk.

1 Like

@pacman All changes? Is it possible to document all changes in your journal? Even the ones you are not aware of. I asked the question to bring more awareness. :wink:

1 Like

To be honest most of the changes iam not aware of

1 Like

Thats my plan @Brandon
I felt such a massive shift on Stage 1 as it is.

1 Like

You’re going to feel like a completely new person after you finish Stage 2. Stage 2 is hella brutal in my opinion and it really makes you think and evaluate things which are important to you. You take a beating but you can and will come out the other end with a new frame to you.

You’ll have brand new beliefs that will work towards your advantage and will push you to create the person you want to be. Your journey is about to be a rollercoaster but an important ride for you.

1 Like

pacman be strong you can do this

Sometimes in life a shake like that is needed to transform. When things are too smooth you feel comfortable. When things get rough then you change and work towards change.

Keep this mindset brother, keep strong - just like Khan will make you. You deserve this transform and change you’re about to undertake.

Life definitely shakes you at times but it’s shaking you for a reason and that reason is to change, it’s important for you to grow. I definitely agree with you. You’re going through an incredible time at the moment, I just don’t think you’ll realise how incredible it’ll be for you.

1 Like

Lots of users reported that stage 1 is hard but for me i wont say it was hard but at times it really creeps up on you especially when you least expect it.

2 Likes

Stage 1 was quite smooth for me. I didn’t really feel anything on Stage 1. I think it helped but I can’t really report much on it - I don’t even remember to be honest.

Stage 2 is where things got difficult.

Me and @GoldenTiger renamed it Total Reconciliation.

This is true.

3 Likes

Yeah, St1 and 2 will not be easy on you. But after that it gets better, don’t give up!

2 Likes

Yup! Stage 3 gets better! I enjoyed Stage 3 even though it was the beginning of another lockdown :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Brandon
@GoldenTiger
Any idea whats up with the ex showing up so often…
Before Khan i used to meet her once in 6 months if im lucky.

Maybe now that you’re on Stage 2 it’s changing your beliefs and values to a point where you’re giving off a certain energy of attraction.

I noticed on Stage 2 that people I used to talk to and were interested in started talking to me quite often, especially sexually. Maybe they noticed my worth subconsciously? Might be the same for you.

1 Like

Im still on stage 1 i used stage 2 for a day only then went back to stage 1…

Ah I see, maybe it’s just clearing your beliefs about them. It still has the Khan core which I believe increases your confidence and worth more than the usual.

How long ago did you stop Stage 2? Could be taking longer than usual to process considering you stacked it with Stage 1 right?

1 Like