Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Push through for now. How long has it been since you took a break from listening to anything altogether?

2 Likes

I didnt listen to a sub long enough like around 3 months for me to take a washout break…

What is it that your imagination of Khan should be doing in the evenings, that you’re not doing? :wink:

:yum:

3 Likes

Im just sitting and relaxing after work …thinking of the days task that passed lol
I know thats not action lol …
Any ideas? I cant start talking to my family nonstop lol …

1 Like

Keep pushing man you said your going to run khan ST1 for 3 months right ? You got this man don’t let reconciliation win

2 Likes

What are you playing Khan for?

What kind of life do you want in the next few months?

What kind of person / being are you intending to transform into?

How much of that can you start incorporating today?
… Even if symbolic - like reading about it, talking to friends about it, etc.

2 Likes

I want to have my own business
I want to buy my own house
I want to be able to have enough women
I want to have freedom to do as i please in life

4 Likes

You might be missing out on the mogul manifestions,

" MOGUL also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and guide you down a path toward generating massive amounts of wealth from that mission."

You could do a one hour meditation with ascended mogul to get this mindset back.

or same thing with a productivity sub (esp after asc/mog removed), and hopefully think of a way to remove your reconciliation by seeing how effective your current plan/action is. Limitless as mentor manifestion (People/books.

3 Likes

On another note:
My partner is becoming extremely clingy. Basically demanding attention from me.

4 Likes

I think so too…
But khan has parts of mogul in it. But takes longer to kick in i think.

1 Like

Keep running ST1 @pacman. I’m running Khan st1 with RegenQ, last week I couldn’t of been more done with Khan to the point it pissed me off listening to it, and wanted to move on, especially as I had finished my 3 months with them. Decided to stick with both subs past the 3 month stint, on a week by week basis and feel much better this week.

3 Likes

@tintin
I will keep going at it.

2 Likes

you can have some days where you consciously choose to check out or you need a break, but if your consistently just relaxing after work on any personal power sub, you will get reconciliation hard lol.

here are some ideas- workout, journal, learn, vision board, clean up loose ends in your life (anything your hiding and suppressing will eat away at your power), socialize, read, do a new course, engage in anything your passionate about, work on a business, work on clarifying your wants/desires/business hyper specifically and creating a game plan, or just sit and consciously do nothing until your moved to act towards something

4 Likes

Had two dreams last night.

1. I was at the ocean and it was rough. I felt scared.
  2. I was at work when something bad had happen and management was investigating the issue. This dream also made me scared.

Today is second day break. No subs

2 Likes

sounds like the rest day are doing they job, by any chance are you running dreams?

1 Like

Nope just khan stage 1

nice been wanting to go solo on different subs so i see the difference, right now am on khan st4 and eog st4

1 Like

Howsit going so far

1 Like

it going really nice getting my goal complete, notice so nice benefits will post full review soon

2 Likes

4th Break Day
Feeling really tired at times.
Angry and snapping at people often. Every small thing is making me angry.
Everyday in these 4 days i have had a mild headache especially at the back of the head leading to the neck.
Every night of the rest days i have been having dreams atleast 2 every night.

2 Likes