P O W E R (A Woman's Journal)

Are you listening to the masked version or ultrasonic?
Personally I don’t feel anything other than headaches with the ultrasonic,
but with masked versions even from other competitors from the past I always felt something.
I play them loud enough, like I’m listening to music except its rain.

1 Like

That is seems powerful.

Do you know examples of such women in real life @Lilith? Not from books or movies or celebrities, but real life role models for that kind of what? And what do you think of those real life examples if you have them?

This is interesting. What other traits, beyond being cold and serious, you might not have considered before, that could make you also respected and attractive @Lilith? And is there a way to incorporate your goofy sense of humor to reinvent yourself into a woman who is beyond strong and powerful, something outside of those limited categories?

The best program to balance any excesses we have here is unisex, and it is The Alchemist. You can read the description of it to know what I mean.

I just listen on safely loud good quality speakers. And feel.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, there are women in my life who possess bits and pieces of the attributes I aspire to have one day but not enough for me to look up to them, imo.
I take the bits and get inspiration, and try to see how I can incorporate their outlook of certain things into my own behavior though.

Hm, I’ve never really spent much thought on that but I’d say integrity, courage, passion, compassion, determination, intelligence, perseverance.

Ah yep I read about the Alchemist. Not gonna lie, I’ve dipped into “new age practices” a bit, if that’s the term people call it, and it isn’t for me.

“The Alchemist is a tool that will help you develop and cultivate all of your spiritual bases — energy, meditation, intuition, psi abilities, manifestation ability, stillness of mind, will and willpower, etc. — while guiding you to the optimal spiritual practices that will most benefit you.”
Yep, I’m good on that lol.

1 Like

I know. It’s sad that so many people have an “incomplete” kind of personality.

@Lilith, do you think then that your image and idea of the woman you want to be is actually humanly possible? If yes, what would be the best personal path for you to get there?

Just to know what you think.

This word just caught my eye.

How does compassion relate to being cold and serious in your view?

2 Likes

Ultrasonic only for me

1 Like

Ultrasonic here too. So it’s not the reason, @myspace123.

1 Like

I wanna understand how can u tell what ur feeling differently from when u begin listening to the sub compared to just before u were listening to it

1 Like

I meditate a lot, so I can feel my body and my emotions.

Women have this naturally too, since they have estrogen which makes them more sensitive to this.

I know you’re Asian @myspace123. How often do you mediate?

2 Likes

It would be good to hear a females perspective on the sub. Looking foreward to reading this journal !

2 Likes

I’m Indian, I don’t meditate much at all, my biggest issue is I have no space in my environment that I can even remove 5 minutes from without being disturbed unless I get up super early or stay awake until late night, hopefully I soon get some personal space because it is really important for me and the lack of space really gets to me often

1 Like

I understand @myspace123. Very right.

I heard some Tibetan monks actually mediate on the sensations of irritation they get from disruptions. Do you think you could incorporate such a practice into your life?

I should start doing stuff like this but for me it’s a lot more easier to just escape, which kinda sucks

Being apathetic is scary to me, to not care about anyone’s feelings but your own and to step on and use people like objects for your own personal gain is disturbing. That’s the farthest thing from what I’m trying to achieve. Hm, to clarify I meant to say I want the perfect balance between being overly nice which can lead to being a human doormat and being an aggressive selfish asshole, which can prevent you from being tested and disrespected by others in life, but everyone will distance themselves from you and despise your presence lol.
So I’m trying to achieve assertiveness which is a blend of the two.

assertivechart

Right now I’m on the far left, sickeningly passive so I’m hoping the aggressiveness that others have experienced on Emperor, which Monarch will follow in the footsteps of, will blend with the charisma and social openness I feel on Power Can Corrupt as of now.

For sure, it’s definitely attainable. Right now I’m focusing on baby steps, because the self love journey is a long painful process. Its unlearning years of negative beliefs that you accepted as true while dealing with your own self sabotaging you. Its like a war against your own mind.
I’m going to use the subs for reinforcement, and as far as actions I’m going to spend more time with myself, I’m going to work on pushing myself out of my comfort zones, learning what I like and don’t like, trying to overcome my fears and understand why I feel the way I do about certain things, etc. Work on recognizing the beauty in my flaws and the beauty in the traits that make me who I am.

So when you listen to subs you feel nothing at all? Not even after you wake up?
And I’m not sure which sub you’re listening to, but how are you marking your progress? :slight_smile:

Thank you @Lilith. Very deep and insightful answers. Now I understand you better.

I am curious about @myspace123. I know he was using subs quite successfully about 8 months ago. I hope you didn’t stop man. What are you using these days?

I think at the core of Alchemist lies a solid meditation practice and physical, mental and spiritual health. The ability to withstand stress, to guide your emotions when they try to run away with you and strengthen your immune system all come from taking time to turn your mind inward and be mindful. And Alchemist helps with that. All the other stuff is optional.

I’ve known women like how you want to be, and many of them use regular yoga and meditation to let go of all the demands and expectations the world places on them. These women are not introvert, they just need a moment now and then to check in with themselves, remember who they are underneath all that awesomeness.

So do reconsider it. Not now, with so much going on, but in due time.

Which brings me to something that is said with the utmost respect and yet easily misunderstood. I trust you will take it as it was intended.

I have also spoken to women that believe in becoming absolutely everything they can be, never let the world prove there’s something they can’t do. They end up rising to the greatest heights, and somewhere along the way forget part of themselves. They lose empathy and compassion, and end up having it all, being it all, and somehow feeling unhappy still, without knowing why. I tell them: “It’s obvious. You turned into a man.”

Don’t lose your femininity. It may seem weak sometimes, but it is a very strong and powerful thing. Maintain a healthy balance between the masculine and feminine within you.

Take that how you will, but know that it was written with the best of intentions.

And as for something practical, if you don’t already, take a breath before answering people. Makes it easier to learn to say “no” to people, since you have a few seconds to weigh the pros and cons and stop feeling pressured into an answer. Additionally, it also builds a bit of a pause in your communication if done correctly, leading to anticipation and making you feel more confident over time.

By the way, that broken-record technique is absolutely hilarious. Annoying to people, but hilarious. Like a cat meowing until he gets his way. He’s neither scratching nor whining, but you will get the message. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree. The Alchemist could be a breakthrough sub for @Lilith.

Alchemist is not at all about woo-woo, although it can be used for that. It is about becoming a “spiritual Alpha,” knowing yourself so deeply, being so truly balanced and grounded in who you are, able to open up to the storms of life because you are unshakable at your core.

+1. Very wise and true words.
Also, if you lose your feminine, all you’ll attract are men who are feminine, who you see as weak and don’t respect.
Don’t lose that goofy little girl. Be both, the strong woman and the goofy happy girl that loves to make people laugh.

Khan actually did this to me “automatically”. I just don’t get an instinctive need to respond anymore.

Whenever people do or say something, there is a delay of 2-3 seconds where I take things in before answering. Sometimes, it is “No.” It is comfortable for me to do that.

But you’re a beginner @Lilith. I have started with Emperor a year ago. A lot of growth happened in that time. Be patient, appreciate the small changes, and celebrate every win :blush:

1 Like

Wise words indeed. I guess patience and appreciation of whatever we have and whatever we achieve is what everyone needs to strive for. As my dad once said:
Lord, grant me patience… Right now!

4 Likes

@AMASH @Lilith
I didn’t stop I have been on a khan journey because there were sooooooooo many journals and the temptation was just waaaay to strong so I had to stop ascension after just a month, currently I am on stage 3 and so far it has been a hell of a ride, I haven’t journaled coz I have an offline daily journal but I plan to share the whole thing once im done with my run through, I feel offline I can be less filtered and that helps me a lot more

3 Likes

Great words. You two are amazing, thanks :pray:t3:

1 Like