P O W E R (A Woman's Journal)

Hey all! :black_heart:

I’m Lilith.
I’ve been lurking through these threads for maybe a month or two now trying to figure out this Sub Club stuff- along with whether I was going to commit, and where exactly I wanted to take it.
Not gonna lie, it was confusing as hell at first but I think I get the gist of it now lol.
I’m for sureee going to experiment with Monarch once it drops,
but this is what I came up with for now, and this what I’d like to stick to for the next 2 to 3 months:

Ascension for Women x6
Aura x2
Power Can Corrupt x5
(…repeated throughout the night & day)

If The Commandant is unisex, then it’ll be added to my stack.
If anyone has any suggestions to this after I list my goals let me know! I’m appreciative of all the help I can get.

So a little about me…
I’m under 21, graduated highschool and I’m currently not doing anything in life besides working as a barista.
I do plan on furthering my education next year (had to wait another year because I fucked myself due to procrastination),
but for the mean time I’m focused on stacking my money up and bettering myself as a person.

My biggest faults are procrastination, I’ve never been the ambitious, go-getter type. The type who seeks to get things dealt with immediately. I’ve always had a stagnant attitude towards life, putting things on the back burner and drifting through life allowing whatever was to happen, happen. To be frank, I don’t care about a lot of things, I’m too easy going and carefree and although I could get away with that in my younger teenage years I’m growing up and I need to seek my independence. I want to step into being a woman. A strong, self-assured and powerful one at that.

Overly Nice. Goddamn has societal conditioning destroyed me. As a kid I was so big on expression. I was passionate about acting, dressing, being whoever you were despite what the world tells you to be. But somewhere down the line in my upbringing I really took on my mother’s views of life.
Like how my mother was shy and afraid of peoples’ opinions, I became anxious of people.
From middle school to now, I go out of my way to avoid confrontation, even if that means not defending myself. I struggle with saying no, and being assertive in general because I don’t want to be seen as a a “bitch”, I can’t express myself without sugar coating things to save others’ feelings, and what other people think of me haunts my thoughts.
It effects my behavior, appearance, the way I communicate…
I’ve become so self conscious and passive, and I feel like I’m living in a fucking box. I’m over it.

Today I decided that enough is enough, I’m not going to allow anything to stop me from becoming the badass version of me.

I want to be who I was when I was young.
I’ve changed myself so much over the years to comfort other people that I don’t even know who I am anymore. Since becoming someone else these past 10 years, I don’t even know who my “true self” is anymore.
Because I’ve allowed myself and others to convince me that who I am isn’t good enough, I struggle with serious self esteem. I feel powerless, I’m physically weak, I’m unmotivated, I constrain my self expression out of fear… I self sabotage and hold myself back so much.
If I continue on this path I’ll die without having lived a life to be proud of.

I hope to discover and fall in love with my authentic self, be someone who’s unphased by the judgement of others, rid myself of the illogical fears I hold on to. I’ll begin working out next week, finally working towards getting the physique and health that I deserve. Speaking it into existence, within these next few months I will utterly destroy my anxieties and procrastination, become serious about my life, learn to defend myself, and ultimately become one self assured bad bitch.

My journey begins now.
Join me.

21 Likes

Welcome!

This will be an interesting journal. I look forward to your posts :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Likewise. Thank you for posting! Looking forward to seeing a woman’s perspective. I do wonder if it is necessary to have an almost equal amount of Power and Ascension. I would have picked Power about half as much. But I’m bad at creating stacks.

I also have zero clue why your post was flagged, somebody must have had a brainfart trying to bookmark it.

6 Likes

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? …Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do… It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

9 Likes

First of all, welcome. I think it would be nice to hear from a woman’s perspective.

I agree with @DarkPhilosopher. There’s nothing in the contents to be flagged.

7 Likes

Welcome to SubClub.

Monarch will be dropping this month, so you’ll be able to run it soon.

P.S Your post was hidden initially, fixed it.

8 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great experience with the Subclub products, cant wait to read about them. I am thinking about getting my girlfriend a few products, so it will be great to hear from a woman’s perspective before i buy a few.

5 Likes

I really appreciate it. :hearts:

I’m like damn it’s my first day here and I already got fucking flagged. :joy:
But thanks for the warm welcome. At first I was going to go with 4 loops of Power but I evened it out because I didn’t know if Ascension would overrun it if that’s even a thing… I’m still learning about how these subs work. For instance how many loops of a program do I need in a stack to see the results? Should I run the programs in between each other in a pattern or is it fine how I have it now? How many hours of listening time is recommended for major programs? I know you and @AMASH have been on these forums for a while from what I’ve read so I appreciate and trust you guys’ expertise.

I wasn’t expecting it anytime soon because I know you two are busy but that’s awesome. :hugs:
I know Emperor was a big script, so would listening to Monarch & Power Can Corrupt be overkill?

Thank you everyone for the feedback. :black_heart:

7 Likes

The presence of a woman must have been so disconcerting to someone they instinctively pressed the Flag-button. :wink:

That’s a lot of questions. Just for fun I’m gonna bunch the answers together as well.

Listen at least 6 hours a day (preferable per major program). You could try patterning but the difference is likely minimal, where the mind likes it better in your current way of bulking them. Results are based on repetition of a program as a whole (plus action taken) and not so much on how often it appears in a stack, so don’t get hung up on that. Finally, Power is a funny case in that it’s more major than a stacking module but is still meant to add to major programs. So it was designed to run alongside Emperor and will likely do just fine alongside Monarch. Just keep that 6-hour rule in mind (if you run 3 hours of Monarch and 3 hours of Power, you’ve only run each of them for 3 hours instead of 6).

And maybe you may not need Aura as much with Monarch’s script, I’m not qualified to judge that.

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your progression along this new journey you have undertaken!

4 Likes

So basically you are me, but the woman-version.
Glad to have you on board, we are all here to help as you may have noticed. Welcome to the show.

3 Likes

Awesome! Since we’re men, we might not totally get this.

What is a strong, self-assured, and powerful woman to you? And could there be many different types of strong women, in different ways that you might not have considered yet, but could fit you better and you find it easier to embody?

Subliminal Club products don’t over-run each other, they are made to be compatible and enhance each other.

About the loops, the number of loops a day is less important as is the total number of hours listened. Which then means, the more you listen per day, and the more days you listen in total, the better.

About running things in a pattern or together in chunks, both can happen. I prefer the “alternative” method.

About daily listening, aiming for about 7 hours per day at least (I aim for 12-15) is the minimum to see noticeable results.

About listening day and night, listening at night could affect your REM sleep (if you have a ways to measure it, do so). Many people find it better to not listen at night to give their unconscious time to process what they’ve heard during the day.

For your playlist, you can experiment with this:

Ascension for Women
Ascension for Women
Power Can Corrupt
Aura
Ascension for Women
Ascension for Women
Power Can Corrupt
Aura

On repeat. It would be a solid and well-balanced playlist.

Nobody can answer this for you. I don’t expect it to be too much. The only way to know is to try it for a week or so and see whether you can handle it.

4 Likes

In what ways is @Lilith similar to you, @anon3072973? It would be cool to share with us your thinking on this.

2 Likes

These quotes could have been from me basically. We are even in the same age group probably haha.
But most of these issues are gone/mostly gone in my life and therefore I am very confident, that Lilith will have tremendous success starting a new life.

6 Likes

It’s somewhat difficult to explain, but as a girl growing up we definitely feel the pressures of what a woman should be like. Feminine, submissive, well put together, what we should look like, what our bodies should look like, how to mold ourselves to be attractive to men, that we shouldn’t be “too much” because we don’t want to intimidate others… We should be seen not heard, we can be in a room but we can’t take up too much space (we unconsciously tend to use body language that makes us appear smaller whereas men spread out), we must be well-mannered… To me a strong woman is someone who isn’t afraid to ask for what she wants, she’s brave, voices her opinion, acts and dresses how she wants despite the norms, she’s confident in herself and her abilities, she’s smart, she accomplishes her goals, she works to better herself, she has her own money, can provide for herself on her own etc.

Sick, i’m going to give this a go today, thanks!

You and @AMASH answered all of my questions to the T, I get it now. :black_heart:
I truly appreciate the help guys.

5 Likes

Welcome @Lilith! This surely will be an interest journal to read, since my girlfriend wants to start with Ascencion for Woman and/or Monarch soon enough.
All the best!!

4 Likes

Night One:
Yesterday I had a lot going on so I couldn’t play my stack during the day, but this is what I listened to at night:

I didn’t experience any vivid dreams (I’m going to try AMASH’s method of not listening at night because I could tell the programs were effecting my sleep), but when I woke up I was in a sociable, positive mood.

Earlier in the day I played both the programs alone so that I could decipher between which one makes me feel what.

I noticed that I feel Ascension in my head, it gives me a confidence boost, makes me feel mentally stronger and more secure, I feel less anxious. In total I’ve only listened to it for 5 hours yesterday since my playlist was cut off when I woke up. I felt Power Can Corrupt in my body. I listened to it for a total of 6 hours yesterday. Maybe 10 minutes in of listening and I could feel this energy (for lack of a better word) of dominance throughout my body. I’ve been speaking louder, voicing my opinions, wittier, the people around me are taking what I say better, and overall I’m observing an extroverted version of myself. I’m naturally a funny person but I dialed it down because, and this is probably going to sound stupid, but I felt like being goofy wasn’t attractive. I love to make others laugh however in middle school being a funny girl may win you friends but it doesn’t win you respect… or guys. So in middle school I toned down my loud, “out there” sense of humor in trade for being taken seriously, and its effected me ever since. The only people who know of my humor are my family and close friends.
When I’m around others I’ll still smile and tell jokes but the true goofy side of me is automatically shut down. It’s like I couldn’t even act like that if I tried.
I’m really looking forward to how I’ll progress with Power Can Corrupt because I’m beginning to see bits of my old self again. Not sure if its the charisma programming or the laws that say you should stand out and recreate yourself but whatever it is I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Thank you, man version. :joy::hearts:

Thanks! I’m going to switch to Monarch when it drops, because I’m hoping that like Emperor does it’ll make me a bit more “cold” and serious. So far the Power Can Corrupt scripting is effecting me more and making me more outgoing so I need a little something to balance it out.

3 Likes

@AMASH @Lilith how can u guys tell what u feel on the sub when u start listening to it, it’s almost like u guys can tell how it’s changing u from the second u start the sub, how do u do this

2 Likes

Like this for example

2 Likes