Optimize My Emperor Stack

I am now over a year of Running the following stack

• Emperor Q
  • Primal Seduction Iron ThroneQ
  • Stark Q

I have recently removed PS:IT from constant running and started instead one loop of PSIT Ultima, due to having an awesome result after one run. I want to Optimize my stack more since all the new stuff came out.

My Goals are:

• Owning myself
  • Starting My Company as a side gig from my main Job
  • Getting Back in Shape
  • Improving my Seduction abilities

I have been having insane things happen after the covid year and the stack, getting back in shape hasn’t happened mainly because gyms and lack of ability to leave and go out where I live. Owning myself definitely, as I’ve learned about me and dug up deeply hidden traumas from my past and face them in myself. I have begun the process to start my own company and have made awesome strides for that and I have met an amazing girl, we aren’t dating at the moment cause of distance with covid but we are planning to and will be as soon as we are closer after covid. So I really want to work on my seduction so I can keep that relationship going as well as it is.

The reason I run Emperor and Stark Together since they are both similar is stark fills in the social issues that emperor does when you push to be the lone wolf, and Emperor feels like it fills in the loss of being a solid masculine man that stark gives you the playful vibe. I have been running PS:IT for the fact of mainly because of the masculine sexuality and also the automatic knowledge of seduction that.

Anything program is on the plate as long as they match my goals, I have been looking at The House of Medici add on for Emperor but it seems more for building business relationships then forming romantic ones, and business relationships iv been killing because of stark so that isn’t a concern but romantic ones are right now.

So the is question should I go back to running

• Emperor Q
  • Primal Seduction Iron ThroneQ
  • Stark Q
  • 1 Loop of PS:IT Ultima
  • 1 Loop of Stark Ultima

Or in the year since I started is there anything new that would get what I want to do better ??

2 Likes

A whole year on the same stack. You should be proud of yourself, for that’s an incredible feat! :clap: :clap:

I feel like the next step for you is a custom!

If not, my suggestion would be R.I.C.H, as that would pair stupendously with stark and emperor.

Another thing that comes to mind is an external optimization, in that, you may work on other aspects that would have an indirect effects on you, such as healing, perhaps DR? But that would depend on whether you need healing or not.

Edit: Spartan might be a thing to consider, or EF/beasts. Although the fitness centers are closed now, something to consider.

Dude, you are making my job really easy… Thanks man!

@MrBlank Consider what @Phoermes said.

I would encourage you to do a bit of homework. Read about EVERYTHING in the Q store and take notes.

Then wait a few days. Then look at your notes. Then think… perhaps have a week of thinking and looking, you’ll have an idea.

@Sub.Zero would please you share your super-organized method of mapping goals and plans to modules?

1 Like

I think it would be best if one took a look at my custom plans containing the goals and nicely mapped:

2 Likes

Thanks for the post man!

This is your job? Have you considered alternatives or other options?

Thanks dude it’s been a wild ride alright, with lots and ups and downs but I do go to say as a sceptical originally going in my eyes were open to a lot of things.

Although I will say 100% I at the moment and feeling like I feel like a lone wolf even though I’m trying to break that by using stark. Custom is, unfortunately, a little out of my price range when I build my ultimate track on can be up to $350 or more.

Looking at R.I.C.H. it definitely covers the money side of things but seems to be solely focused on money, as awesome as it would be to be completely rich, I feel at current emperor is giving everything I want in the pushing for my side company, maybe down the road in a year, when I’m more settled Money at that level will be my next goal.

Maybe something to speed up getting in shape or more dating/romance type focused as I have met someone online and want to make it work with them after I get out of lockdown and meet in person. Also been looking at Love Bomb, but that kind of reads very anything anti-Emperor anti-PS:IT, but I might be wrong I dont know it that well

I think you’d be fine running Love Bomb if you want to.

Wouldnt love bomb be more for when your dating that person, then trying to build more attraction with them or am I reading this wrong?

Im still at least 9-10 weeks away from getting to see this girl in person, all I got is a few texts every couple of days both ways

Love Bomb seems to have a number of effects:

Love
Sex
Popularity

2 Likes

ok cool maybe I will add to my list, hard to get my aura to be show to a girl over text but hey at least when we meet it will be good