Optimal sub(s) to run for sales skills?

So I’ve officially decided on my stack: Khan & PCC. I read your Khan journal last night and a third of the way through, I went ahead and I bought it myself. Couldn’t resist. It offers Daredevil plus Emperor plus healing plus PS: IT and more. Will run then Khan TB then throw in PCC when I move on to ST2 or ST3. Gonna follow the @AMASH format: 500 hours of ST1, 350ish of ST2 and so on…

As for the three things I can do:
1.) Reading and learning from sales-related books. I’m halfway through Think and Grow Rich and loving it. I might read it through 2 or 3 times as the author pleads us to do then I’m going to read Hill’s Selling Yourself and How To Sell Your Way Through Life. After that, my future boss provided me a list of his favorite books that propelled him through his career (he briefly mentioned this during our interview and I later messaged him about it) that I will go through one by one.

2.) Starting my new stack. I’m on my first loop of Khan TB as we speak. Something feels a little different. I guess you could call it the buzzing sensation you described in your journal. I know this will be a hell of a ride, but I know it will be more than worth it.

3.) Taking some sort of action. I know that Khan will give me reconciliation, probably intense at times. I need to do what you did and take action no matter what. I will say hi or talk to at least 5 strangers (male or female) a day. I want this to exclude cashiers, baggers, etc from the count as I already chat them up. But I never approach people other than a quick “hey, your dog is cute” every now and then. (Stopped doing the dog thing and wasn’t really as social with strangers after running Emperor).

4.) Bonus: Setting long-term and short-term goals. This is important to get the full benefits. I’ll devise a list short-term, long-term, and yearly goals to hit. Didn’t really do this with Emperor. This is something Napoleon Hill stresses that is crucial. In fact, my first goal is to follow Hill’s advice in Think and Grow Rich to a T.

Thanks for asking the questions that really get me thinking and get me revving up the engines. Anything big or critical that’s missing from that list?

Also, I was going to PM you about this, but while we’re here… Revisiting our other conversation on your thread about your theory that it takes 60 days of running these subs to make lasting changes to the brain and psyche, is this a hard and set rule? I’m at about 48-50 days of running Emperor v4. However, I know that you usually run subs 24/7. I’ve been running Ev4 on average 2-3 loops a day. The tech in Ev4 is a lot stronger though so many I don’t need to run it as much. But would I be fine with completely dropping right now, or should I run it for another 2 weeks to hit that 60 day benchmark? I know you’re a sub purist in the sense that you only run one at a time, but would running Khan TB and Ev4 together be compatible or necessary in my scenario?

4 Likes

Sanguine works especially well for keeping an optimistic vibe inside of a sales conversation. In combination with Daredevil, I’m pretty sure that would be a BOMB combo for a sales person.

Remember, people buy with emotion and justify with logic.

By the way emotion is just energy in motion. Being in a blissful state and vibe will give you the creativity to answer every argument in the best way possible. Whatever you say will probably be turned and twisted to the vibe… vibration you’re feeling yourself in. Pretty much changing your tonality, body language, the words you choose. The emotional layer is above the physical layer, so by changing your emotional state it will affect every single thing in the physical layer.

Mental is above emotional and physical.

2 Likes

Great insight and great reminder! I really like your hierarchy and paradigm of the relationships between the emotional, physical and mental layers. I just learned something similar in Think and Grow Rich yesterday. Hill talks about a QQS rating (Quality, Quantity, Spirit). Is the quality of your service to the highest degree and increasing in efficiency? Is the quantity of your service increasing as your skills and knowledge increase? Is your spirit harmonious and agreeable? Although quality and quantity are important, he says that your spirit is the most important and can make up for the lack of the other two.

Luckily I still have Sanguine. When Emperor had me feeling too cold or not social, Sanguine would always smooth me out and mellow me out. I’m inspired to incorporate it into my stack now.

3 Likes

Yes, that buzzing sensation is the best signal you can ever get :wink:

Share them with us, please.

Publicly stated goals get a kind of urgency that makes them more likely to be achieved.

Your heart and soul chose Khan. And you’ve been running about 2 loops of EV4 a day.

So, keep the 2 loops of EV4 a day until you hit 60 days, and for the rest of the available hours, focus on Khan.

Once the 2 weeks are done, focus on Khan ST1 for 500 hours, and keep journalling, you writing is very valuable for our community!

I recommend you begin a Khan journal in our community.

1 Like

Thank you @AMASH. Your feedback is always invaluable to me. Yes, my heart and soul did choose Khan, and I know it will be the best decision I will have ever made. I just started a journal here with my list of goals.

I just have two concerns currently.
I am wondering if I should run Khan TB for 60 days following your 60 day rule or if I should aim to 500 hours like you did or just follow my intuition. The other stages shouldn’t be an issue since ST4 contains ST2 and ST3, but I’m not sure about ST1.

Also I start my new job in about two weeks. Do you think the reconciliation for ST1 or ST2 will be too much to handle in a new situation like this? I feel like making a good first impression at a new job is very important, and I don’t want to be bursting out in anger or unable to talk properly cause my head is buzzing too hard :dizzy_face: You know, I really just want some reassurance, but I think I’m gonna stick with this regardless. Maybe it is my ignorance as I have not experienced any life-altering reconciliation yet. But I have experienced like 1 or 2 situations so far on TB where I just couldn’t talk like I wanted to and it was awkward. The [second] best time to start Khan is today (your quote :wink:) so I hope it is likely that I can manage and push through ST1 and ST2 as I make this big transition in my life, even if it comes at the expense of awkward ice breakers with my bosses and coworkers.

5 Likes

The interesting thing is when you “follow your intuition” sometimes it could be that reconciliation is making you believe it’s time to switch when that moment is the best to keep going.

Go for 500 hours on TB to really build a foundation for the other stages.

The interesting thing about Khan is: even when you feel bad or are buzzing too hard or even feel lethargic, people are still impressed by you when you are on Khan. It’s like your internal experience of yourself and their external experience of you are totally different.

So, yes, many days will feel bad. Hard. Unreal.
But people will show you respect and admiration.
If you can handle that inner turmoil, then you should be fine on your new job.

Thank you for the kind words :wink:

Yes, it was awkward for you. But are you sure it was awkward for the other people?
If you’d dig deeper, you’d find the other people have a positive experience of you during those times.
Don’t underestimate the human ability to worry about things things that have no basis in reality.

4 Likes