Operation Genesis & Legacy of the Spartan

Just did the first loop of Genesis (15 min) + Ascension Chamber in the evening just before going to bed so I can experiment with different listening times during the day (the previous cycle was in the morning).

I decided to run it Solo (plus AC) because I’m not entirely sure to add another title like LoS at the moment.

The main goal with Genesis is to be as clear as possible when the time of choice/s arrives. Also, I would like to deeply align with my true desires (to avoid any external influences which are against the expression of my real & full potential). When you find the true alignment within yourself the external world has to match that absolute unity & really help you in fulfilling all your desires. I guess the path of least resistance is to find & live the unity of mind, heart & soul in this material world fueled by our spirit.

Let’s see how it goes from tomorrow on.

12 Likes

I didn’t have any nightmares the last night but some strange dreams which I don’t remember.

This morning I feel a mix of:

• subtle anxiety
  • head is full
  • stomach is a little bit tense
  • more difficulty in studying (concentration)

However I managed to do what I wanted to do going with the flow & even visualize & reharse mentally the next fitness courses I’ll lead with ease, energy & confidence.

Let’s see if during the day everything will clear out & my cognitive abilities will improve.

3 Likes

I can also confirm this. In the 7 days of Genesis my dreams have changed completely from the dreams before. And this subtle anxiety has also crept in and is with me every day at the moment.

3 Likes

@FireDragon I think GNS is restructuring something deep & bringing to the surface something (hence the anxiety) that the conscious mind cannot understand at the moment but it will be more & more clear as the subliminal exposure goes on

3 Likes

Brief update: when I was sunbathing for 5-6 minutes I had a realization that it’s quite simple to make a new business idea into something which can bring profit in a quite easy way. Also, another voice inside told me to relax. The anxiety (which I feel always in my stomach) is still there but I’m not bothered by its presence, because I can act anyway.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the feeling I have in my stomach all day. I find this very unpleasant, but as you wrote, Genesis is probably working on something deep. We’ll see how long that takes.

1 Like

Yesterday my anxiety increased during the day and then when I was going to sleep I accepted it was there. During the night it vanished & this morning it wasn’t there anymore.

So I decided to change the listening time to the mornings starting today & I feel better overall with more concentration & drive to do all the tasks I want to accomplish today. There’s still some slight tension in my stomach though.

I did some vocal affirmations related to my ultimate goals when I was ironing my clothes. There’s less inner agitation when I think about leading the fitness courses from today on.

3 Likes

Yesterday I was anxious until I stepped into the gym & then I realized I was more confident & going with the flow of the moment. Clients reacted better too during the interaction with them & I received a lot of smiles & “thank you” for the assistance I offered them.

Time flies so fast when you’re focused on the task & present at the moment. So almost 8 hours shift flew so nicely.

My first fitness courses went well too. I was able to improvise quite a bit based on the people there & received good feedback with some advice from clients to improve them in the future.

However, I slept badly tonight because, maybe, I was charged with energy from the time spent there & the build-up of tension which didn’t feel bad at all during my job. So today I feel a little bit drained with sweating hands (I guess it’s tension & stress release) but the anxiety is almost gone.

Overall, based on the interactions there, I’m becoming more approachable in general & I feel more & more confident in expressing myself too without overthinking it.

1 Like

When I was out for my daily walk at some point fear, apprehension & bad thoughts started to surface until I entered my home. It’s strange that I can approach strangers in the gym quite easily & then when I’m back in a quiet environment where I don’t have to be social at all, I’m less confident and I’m more fearful.

I hope it’s some kind of healing I’m going through that it’s necessary to be a real confidence & bravery powerhouse. Let’s see tomorrow in the gym how it goes.

1 Like

Tonight I had a disturbing dream where I was facing a high-school mate who was in villain mode against me where at the very end I was biting his hand to defend myself.

I also had more dreams but they were more pleasant and revolved around other schoolmates but where I was well integrated & enjoying them.

So it seems that something was healed & cleared during sleep.

Also, I feel the Genesis effect more If I play it during the morning instead of late evening. By effects, I mean guidance to overcome my current fears & anxiety prior to starting my shifts in the gym. In fact, when I enter the gym I feel empowered & with no fear at all & time flies when I’m there.

4 Likes

Anxiety is pretty much gone, just some little remains. Also, my hands are not sweating like the previous days.

Slowly but surely all the tensions & fears are taken care of. I’m also regaining a lightweight feeling, so to speak, while going through everything I want to accomplish during the day, meaning that every task is becoming easier & easier despite the commitment’s difficulty.

Tonight I dreamed that my dong was getting bigger & especially longer (almost horse-size).

Now, let’s talk about my ultimate goals (which are VERY ambitious) & related Subs options to help reach them:

• Very strong sense of purpose & clear path to reach all of my goals (Genesis)
  • Extreme Wealth: 100 Million Euro Networth (EOG comes to mind first, then Emperor/Stark)
  • Muscular & Shredded Body: aesthetically pleasing body similar to the Classic IFBB Pros (Legacy of the Spartan)
  • High Confidence, Charisma, and Attractiveness with a Handsome look (Wanted)
  • Male enhancement & Sex appeal: bigger dong & long-lasting sex performances (Diamond)
  • Awesome social circle with real epic friends (Stark/Daredevil and maybe Chosen)
  • Absolute joy, satisfaction, happiness about my daily life & inner peace (Chosen: The Way of Nature, LBFH, Sanguine The Elixir & probably Genesis too)

So I got a lot of goals & I guess the best course of action could be stack rotation.

After this Genesis solo run I plan to start with the following around 2 years plan (while keeping Genesis for 1 year in all stacks [& EOG too long-term] or until my first goal is accomplished):

#1 Stack: (Genesis + EOG + Legacy of the Spartan) x 4 Cycles
#2 Stack: (Genesis? + EOG + Wanted) x 4 Cycles
#3 Stack: (Genesis? + EOG + Stark) x 4 Cycles
#4 Stack: (Stark or Emperor + EOG(4) + Legacy of the Spartan) x 4 Cycles
#5 Stack: (Stark or Emperor + EOG(4) + Wanted) x 4 Cycles
#6 Stack: (Stark or Emperor + EOG(4) + Chosen) x 4 Cycles

What do you guys think about this plan? Any suggestions, critiques, etc.?

2 Likes

Solid plan.
The only thing that might be difficult is maintaining the stacks, because at the rate Subclub is developing, there are sure to be many, many interesting new titles in the next two years.

Khan could be also a good choice for some of your goals.
And the sub that might be missing is TrueSocial for your social goals.

1 Like

@FireDragon Agree 100% with the upcoming new title’s temptations. Also, there’s the Genesis factor which could change my goals entirely in the near future.

1 Like

Just started a daily habit-tracking kind of reward (for every good habit I do I’m going to put aside 1 cent in a transparent jar on my desk) so there’s some element of fun in completing as many good actions during the day.

Then when I’ll receive my monthly income I’ll put aside 1 Euro x habit.

1 Like

Tonight I had some dreams in which, in the beginning, I was in an unknown city with my uni school-mates in some very crowded places. Then the dream continued with more & more isolation from that familiar group of people to the feeling of being lost in that new environment. At some point, when I was feeling really uncomfortable being alone, I decided it should not be a problem to go alone to some bar and enjoy something sweet.

Again, as other users have reported too, it feels like some kind of healing took place during the dream state because there was mindset growth in a challenging situation.

Anxiety in the morning is at an all-time low since the beginning of this cycle, so there’s progress & more & more driven peace where I’m pushing myself to do things but it feels like more natural & integrated & not forced at all.

2 Likes

Another day…another crazy dream…

At some point, I was alone in the gym with 2 pretty girls & so my excitement was building up really fast until…something happened & that pleasant dream vanished.

I didn’t sleep well though due to my heated body in the hot weight-room.

Every day I’m becoming more & more familiar with the work environment & I have decent/ good relationships with the staff there. I’m also assisting more clients than the other trainers so I can stand out & prepare all the required social ingredients to get some personal training clients.

I like more & more this job, especially the social gathering aspect & new encounters every single day I’m working there. It’s pretty easy to approach & smile at strangers now in a genuine manner.

2 Likes

I feel more tired than usual but way less anxious than the previous days (almost zero on a scale of 10). My tiredness could be related to the Ascension Chamber run I did yesterday in the afternoon (it was supposed to be done in the morning but I was busy in the gym). Overall I’m calmer though.

EDIT: I’m able to accept people as they are more & more. It’s a huge thing for me because I was used to critiquing & judge others both inner & outer (in my mind & expressing it too). Now I’m walking my path without worrying about what others do or don’t do.

4 Likes

Just came back from my niece’s birthday party. A lot of unpleasant feelings came to the surface & I felt very vulnerable but I was able to do something I was scared of doing (walking alone in a crowded place during the evening in a place where my difficult past relationships & situations has to be faced).

So, even though it was hard to experience those heavy emotions, I’m proud of myself for facing that situation in the most courageous way possible for me at that time. I hope it’s the starting point to heal my past relationships for good.

6 Likes

Tonight I had some more interesting dreams but right now I don’t remember them anymore. However, I’m pretty sure they were positive in nature & overall growth-themed.

I slept better too compared to the other days & now my mood is definitely uplifted. My inner state feels lighter & without something bothering me that I can’t pinpoint though.

Genesis is EPIC in assisting your overall growth both inner & outer.

I cannot wait to see where it’s going to take me in the next weeks/months.

3 Likes

Can also confirm this for myself, dreams are wild AF,

As for subtle anxiety, I’ve had some reflections

This was almost a poetic expression of how I was feeling, but, it encapsulates that while I feel like I’m growing on Genesis, I also feel like I need to grow, which is a dual-natured excitement & anxiety.

I do feel like HOM lets me ignore the parts of my life that aren’t wealth/financial/power related, whereas Genesis brings EVERYTHING to light, and helps me acknowledge it openly.

2 Likes