Operation Genesis & Legacy of the Spartan

One form of recon is wanting to listen to a whole range of subs

And one form of expressing that recon without actually acting it out is to create massive plans like these.

Right now, Genesis can cover a LOT of these areas of life.

• Purpose, Genesis
  • Wealth, Genesis
  • Muscle, no
  • Confidence, Genesis
  • Male enhancement, not genesis
  • Sex Appeal, Genesis,
  • Social Circle & Friends, Genesis
  • Joy, Satisfaction, Peace, Genesis

I have many times described my perception of Genesis as a beautiful combo of Stark + CFW.

Not that Genesis will ever perfectly hit all of these to the fullest, but, if you were to make a 3-6 month plan of running Genesis, with the intention of reevaluating what youā€™re looking for in life in 3-6 months, that could make a lot of sense too, purely because Genesis is great at helping you find your

Also, Iā€™m observing that the main things that Genesis DOESNā€™T cover, are well covered by Emperorā€¦

Purpose is covered by Emperor to an extent, in a type of determined & certain resolve in your goals in life. Also Genesis.

Wealth is absolutely covered in Emperor and itā€™s suggested that one runs several cycles of emperor/mogul before embarking on EOGā€¦ however, I wish I ran EOG1 sooner. Also covered by Genesis.

Muscle is covered with physical shifting in Emperor, less that LoTS of course.

Confidence is absolutely in Emperor, alongside Genesis.

Male Enhancement and Sex Appealā€¦ Emperor includes rewritten version of Sex Mastery X, I donā€™t believe thereā€™s direct size/girth enhancement in Emperor, but, this seems covered in Emperor enough for now.

Social Circle & Friends are mainly covered by Genesis, more than Emperor, but Emperor absolutely makes you a higher value man, have higher status, be desired by more people, more skilled at socializing, etc. Itā€™s a social sub, as much as anything else.

Joy, Satisfaction, Peaceā€¦ Genesis absolutely pushes this forward, but people absolutely feel the joy and satisfaction of loving themselves and knowing theyā€™re freaking awesome on Emperor, the confidence is unparalleled, and it brings joy, alongside the healing of Genesis to help that joy hit even deeper this would be an interesting combo.

So maybe an Emperor/Genesis stack for a while, until you feel like all of these goals are well serviced, then you can add in third subs on rotation while always keeping these two in your stack?

Take whatever works for you and leave whatever doesnā€™t, hope this was helpful!

1 Like

I feel like Genesis is lead up to Stark and Emperor

1 Like

@ouroboros Iā€™m reading the Emperor sales page & I think it could be a pretty powerful combo with Genesis in covering pretty much everything I want to accomplish. Also, I guess itā€™s more effective to run 2 titles long-term (Genesis & Emperor are much more similar than I thought) than 3 different rotating stacks unless they have the same goals.

2 Likes

I had another strange dream in which, at the very end, I was searching for an empty seat (maybe it was a train or some kind of hybrid structure with 2 floors) and then I heard a pretty girl in a costume going after me. Then I sit and she gave me a blow-jobā€¦ Happy End of the (wet) dream :sweat_smile:

Before that scene, I remember I was somewhat rejected by another girl I liked. So there was a positive trajectory in the dream (in the final stage).

Anxiety is practically gone even if I try to think about it & itā€™s easier to stick to my new habits. Pretty powerful stuff by Genesis :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This sense of inner strength & calmness is incredible no matter what happens out there. Itā€™s very unlikely that something makes me angry, except a road accident in which I was very vocal but the anger was short-lived and without the high toxicity I experienced in my body during those episodes in the past.

Thereā€™s this sense of ultra-solid groundedness which comes from within thatā€™s really difficult to describe but it changes completely how I interact with the world and especially people. Also in my inner dialogue any toxic thoughts donā€™t survive (just a few seconds at most).

I accept people as they are & itā€™s natural now for me (but in the past not at all), even though I can be assertive whenever the situation requires some balls.

I got all the energy I need to do my job without feeling a lot tired and thatā€™s a huge bonus.

When I interact with young girls they look a little bit intimidated by my presence and older ones respect me 100% and are pretty kind.

Letā€™s see if Genesis will be enough for helping me build a proper Social circle with awesome friends.

4 Likes

Another really interesting dream tonightā€¦

At a certain point, I discovered that I had to be operated on to cure or remove something from my body and therefore I was admitted to a particular surgeon. So after seeing with fear that the previous patient was being anesthetized with a strange substance in the drip, I subjected myself to the same anesthesia (feeling some fear).

So they injected that strange substance into my veins and, at first I felt a little drowsy, but then I realized that the anesthesia hadnā€™t worked because I was wide awake and could move all parts of my body.

At the time I felt a little discouraged by the failure of the operation which was later explained to me by the doctor as something truly innovative and very effective for solving my problem.

Meanwhile, I would go and sit next to a pretty girl and put her arm around her, even though she told me not to.

The dream continued and I was approached by a celebrity (Madonna perhaps) who started kissing me on my neck, sucking it more and more intensely in a mix of pleasure and pain. In the meantime I was watching the other people mirin us with curiosity & envy, I guess.

Suddenly I realized that, after that session with Madonna (?) I was finally anesthetized and ready for surgery. So I found myself frozen, but conscious as the strange tools for the operation were assembled and readied around me. I was concerned that I was not fully anesthetized and might feel pain while being operated on.

Then the dream stopped and so did the operation (apparently it hadnā€™t started yet). I then tried to go back to the dream to proceed with the surgery but I couldnā€™t.

Perhaps it was not yet the right time to solve that problemā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m more tired than usual today.

It looks like the positive stress that my new job & all the motivation toward my goals are transformed in overall high energy levels & so when I got a resting day my energy levels go down to recover from the previous days. Thatā€™s the impression I have but it could be something else too (workouts, healing, food choices, water intake, etc.).

However I managed to do some of the daily habits I decided to start a few weeks ago.

1 Like

This morning Iā€™m not at 100% energy-wise & motivation-wise because I didnā€™t sleep very well and I had another wet dream. So today I feel hornier & (probably) itā€™s also due to yesterdayā€™s sun exposure plus training legs which brought up my testosterone levels.

The last week I increased my protein intake too & thatā€™s another variable to consider.

Overall I feel kind of strange after my Genesis loop. Letā€™s see how itā€™s going to develop as the day goes by.

:thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@Tobyone Ouch! I didnā€™t think about it :sweat_smile: Maybe my subc pulled that song up in a creative/symbolic manner from the past. In fact, I listened to that song a long time ago too :wink:

1 Like

I feel the Genesis effect whenever I push myself outside my comfort zone & I treat those kinds of actions as an adventure, which then results in overall growth. I was very calm and relaxed in a situation where I would be tensed only a few days ago.

I was thinking about emotional freedom while walking and Iā€™m going towards it very fast. I feel lighter whenever I go on an ā€œadventureā€.

5 Likes

Slept better tonight. Something is shifting while being worked under the radar, I guess.

I think that Genesis is helping me find clarity because they are surfacing some questions & doubts about the next steps on my path & what I really want to do to reach my ultimate goals.

4 Likes

A great mindset for adventure . Is I wonder what adventure awaits around the corner

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s not a good idea to train & shower just before going to work because my body charges itself with so much heat that I cannot sleep properly at night. Iā€™m too Hot and not in a sexy way :sweat_smile:

However yesterday during my functional training course I was more energetic & vocal than usual in leading the group. Little progress is good progress nonetheless.

1 Like

ā€œWhat do I really want?ā€

Thatā€™s the billion-dollar question I should ask myself more & more during the day. Maybe itā€™s time to implement a phone notification system or even a paper Post-it to remember myself to do it. Thatā€™s what my subc just told me to do.

Also, my bad sleep night left me tired & not really motivated but the discipline I built is the key to these down-time moments.

4 Likes

Try physiological sighs or some other breathwork for relaxation before sleep. The physiological sigh by Andrew Huberman is especially powerful

1 Like

@ouroboros Thanks man for the suggestion! Iā€™ll take a look at them later

The importance of good sleep is crucial & I need to fix that as soon as possible. I feel like Iā€™m losing some cognitive abilities & muscle gains due to the lack of proper sleep. I did some breathwork in bed at night but it wasnā€™t enough. I slept better than 2 nights ago though.

This morning Iā€™m feeling slow & not being able to focus on the task at hand but the day just started and my intuition tells me that some kind of new breakthrough is around the corner.

In fact yesterday there were some signs of insecurity showing up during my shift in the gym with new clients. However, those ā€œdownā€ moments didnā€™t last very long & I was able to be more outgoing & leading better my functional training group. Also, I was more organized with the exercise sequence & overall variety of the workout.

1 Like

Letā€™s talk about updated priorities here:

Short-term: I need Money, Money, Money to be independent financially as soon as possible [3-6 Months]

What do I need to do to get more Money short term?

Ideas [ & SUBs to help me while keeping Genesis in my stack until thereā€™s no more progress on its goals]:

• More hours working in the gym but not a nice reward time vs. money (easy to ask for more hours & quite easy to get them) [AM or Mogul can help it]
  • Get several personal training clients (I need to sell myself better & be a true model of what can be reached physically so maybe my, hopefully fast, physique transformation could be another tool to get clients [True Sell, Chosen, LotS]
  • Develop a side business at first offline that needs to be scaled online long-term to be really profitable (Iā€™ll need to gain some new skills & build a new online platform/marketplace linked to that niche) [EOG, Stark, Emperor]
  • Become really good at generating money through Trading Crypto (I already have some experience) [RICH Crypto], renting the vacation home (until it becomes my new home) [RICH, True Sell] & via unexpected sources [RICH]

Any thoughts about them and/or suggestions or critiques on the Subs choices?