Operation Genesis & Legacy of the Spartan

I would say if you are trying to get clients try inner circle or RICH
Stay with Genesis mix in some LotS and possibly RICH or Chosen or even AM…

1 Like

With genesis I would have recommended something to use in the long term (like Stark or Emperor), but it seems that in most of your ideas you need RICH, unfortunately I can’t recommend titles about wealth because I haven’t used them but I would stay with 2 titles (Genesis + RICH or Genesis + EOG)

1 Like

Genesis + Mogul will get you way faster results than anything else.

3 Likes

Yesterday when I was going to work I stopped at a traffic light while some middle-aged ladies were crossing the street. So one of those ladies, at first, looked at me one and then when she was near my car looked at me one more time while almost touching my car in quite a sensual way :sweat_smile: Love bomb + Libertine aura at work?

Fast forward to my work shift, I was confident & calm in greeting & talking with the clients there. Also they seem to respond even better especially:

• When I was oiling a machine and a guy approached me telling me it was a very long time that the machine received some maintenance
  • When some young guys started to ask for assistance and then they interacted with me jokingly
  • When another client I spotted & motivated to go beyond his perceived limits related to exercise performance, started to talk with me more & more about his future plans

It looks like the clients are opening more & more with me (not everyone, at the moment though) as I open myself more to them while I’m becoming a familiar face to them.

Tonight I slept better and I dreamed about adding AM to my current stack, but those dreams didn’t show very good effects (more irritability & more aggressiveness overall).

Right now I feel slightly more irritable than the last weeks but, probably, it’s due to today’s Genesis run & it’s deep work under the cover. Or it could be the prelude to another breakthrough.

3 Likes

10-hour work shift done & without overall energy exhaustion. I don’t know if it’s Love Bomb aura or what else, but the most significant difference I noticed in being with many people in the same space is that it doesn’t drain me at all. Just some foreseeable physical fatigue from standing up many hours but no emotional/mental fatigue.

That’s life-changing stuff in my honest opinion. Great job Genesis!

I’m touching the clients more (not in a sensual way but to guide them for the proper technique) without even thinking about it or worrying about it. Also, they reciprocate touching me afterward or even a few days after even if it’s not necessary.

Every day at the gym I go with the flow and I do things without fear or worry about the consequences because I know it’s the right thing to do at the moment. I guess I’m guided internally & I’m becoming better at finding solutions very fast while improvising a lot.

At the very end of my functional training course, a client told me spontaneously that I have a more energetic presence than the other trainers & that was definitely a highlight of this long day at the gym. That’s another huge sign that this Genesis run is doing its magic.

Slowly but surely, that gym is becoming my second home.

5 Likes

Tonight I dreamed about having an idea to create a masterpiece artwork that could make me a lot of money & fame in the art world. I also remember at least half of that concept idea in decent detail.

I don’t know if it’s right to rethink my whole stack toward art (Ultimate Artist) then, or if it’s merely a symbol for upcoming wealth and success in general. Any more opinions about the meaning of that dream?

So Genesis Wealth scripting is starting to kick in, I guess.

2 Likes

I would tell you this, and I think it’s also about trusting your ideas and yourself to achieve your goals (in this case getting more wealth), you’re getting the mindset “why shouldn’t my ideas and work be worth millions of dollars?”.
I’d wait to rethink your stack, but I definitely recommend you write down all your dreams and see what they have in common and analyze them.
Have you always felt close to art or are you passionate about it? It would probably be great to start and discover this path.

1 Like

There’s a lot of adventure, mystery, a sense of awe & powerful emotions in most of the dreams I ever had (even before starting my subliminal journey).

@GoldenHeart In many of them, I fly & even walk on water, discover & overcome high-incline paths & roads both walking & driving & find myself the deep desire to connect with the town in which I was raised. Also, there’s another common theme of reconnecting deeply with women & people in general (mentally, physically & emotionally).

So it looks like that Genesis is going in that direction too

Also, I made a lot of artworks in 2022…Right now there’s no drive to paint though

1 Like

After some reflection, I think I will go for Genesis + AM + LotS for my next stack so pretty much everything I’m looking for is covered because:

• I need to be even more assertive, confident and dominant (both physically & mentally/emotionally) if I want to be a better leader in the weight room & doing my courses at the gym
  • I need a money-making boost & concrete ideas/pathways for my side business/income sources ASAP
  • I need to give a visual body transformation to my (potential) personal training clients by doing it myself as a “demo”
2 Likes

Tonight I had a nightmare I don’t remember and another pleasant dream in which I was in a theatre waiting for my public speaking performance on the stage. I wasn’t anxious or worried about it though.

This morning I’m not feeling as good as the previous days. It looks like that if I don’t engage in some kind of activity that forces me to go outside my comfort zone, my mood starts to go down just a little bit. Genesis pushes you to try something new or courageous & if you don’t do it, you don’t get its rewards.

Or another explanation could be that it’s healing/working on something deep which needs to be fixed/improved in order to express your full potential.

Let’s see how this resting/working hybrid day develops.

1 Like

You’re realizing that your unique inner gift is all you need to create massive wealth. Art is an expression of who you are. In your dream, who you are was more than enough to gain not just wealth, but also fame. The beautiful thing about art is that people see it - in order for you to gain wealth and fame, people need to see you, see you fully, see you express yourself more than you previously have been.

1 Like

Holy shoot bro, you could run this stack for 6 months and never stop reaping benefits off it.

1 Like

@ouroboros Yes I think it could be a promising sign of my true potential. Let’s see if some real inspiration to create art again is going to happen in the next weeks.

Based on the feedback I gained in the past, my artworks were really appreciated by children & adults with very vivid imaginations.

@ouroboros …Also I miss the crazy pushing force towards action-taking & self-improvement of AM, to be honest with you.

With Genesis solo, it’s a more chilled/gentle push to do things & is not comparable to the go-go-go-no-matter-what attitude of Ascended Mogul. That’s the life-changing force behind my a*s which brought me the current job I have.

I need a little more push & drive to really take off ASAP.

I think that Genesis + AM together have enough wealth scripting to be comparable to Stark or even Emperor.

Yeah, that’s why I took Genesis out of my stack. Just wanted more obession.

Genesis was an amazing healer/foundation for me, I definitely rounded out some edges, definitely had some huge insights, but Genesis is a balanced sub which is great, I just don’t wanna be balanced, I wanna be obsessed with money.

1 Like

Today I’m having this strange feeling that time is slowing down & then when I take a look at the clock it’s back to normal “speed”.

The other days were the exact opposite in the gym (yesterday & today are my days off) with time flying like there’s no tomorrow.

Also tomorrow I’m going to listen to the last loop of this Genesis + AsC cycle. Then at least 5 days washout &, unless I’ll have some more breakthroughs about the next stack to run, it’s “Genesis of the Ascended Spartan Mogul” time :wink:

1 Like

Just came back from my walking session around the lake. I was feeling more emotionally free & connected to my near home town during the walk as much as I can feel it in some dreams. It looks like my daily life is aligning more & more with my recurring dreams.

At some point a nice-looking lady smiled at me and said “Hello”, so I smiled back. Unfortunately, I was in a hurry & so I didn’t do anything with her because it was (& now it’s thundering even more above me) stormy outside & thunderstorms near the lake are not safe at all if you are on foot.

Also, a 10-11 girl said “hello” while her friend was hiding her face on their balcony across the street where I was walking.

I guess the best manifestations come the day after my listening time.

1 Like

Last loop of the first Genesis cycle: done

Now in 3-4 days, I’ll do a first review of this life-changing title

Today my humor & lightness are coming back strong :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yesterday at the gym I was feeling more free emotionally than ever before. I was even more spontaneous & feeling good about it while enjoying my job there. 5 hours & a half passed by so fast & with minimal fatigue.

My hands weren’t sweating as much as before, so I guess some bodily tensions are cleared/released for good.

Also, the functional training course went better & I was putting more energy into the instructions & motivating more the clients there.

However, there was a hot girl wearing a solid perfume in the weight room which caught my attention while she was training & I thought that it would be very cool to be able to seduce those kinds of girls whenever I wanted. During the night I was fantasizing about the love/sexual attraction so, I think the auras were firing up.

Another thing that caught my attention was the pretty girl while I was making a new training plan for her. When I was talking to her & asking questions in a confident & carefree manner, she was rubbing the water bottle’s cap & my eye contact with her was ultra-solid & without any trace of fear.

At the end of my work shift, a client started to praise my efforts & telling me that he see me as a passionate trainer instead of other instructors who go through the motions without much energy & passion in it. It does feel like I’m slowly but surely raising the ranks (according to all the clients feedback I interacted with).

I didn’t sleep very well & fatigue shows up more the morning after.

4 Likes

Had a bad night of sleep due to the tension releasing of my drive into yesterday’s night severe thunderstorm with a monsoon-kind of rain rate. The rain rate (with hail too) was so high that the visibility was almost zero even though the wipers were at max speed. It wasn’t an easy drive but I wasn’t panicking at all.

However, I had a nightmare in which I lost control of my car. Then afterward I had a wet dream too (more pleasant of course).

The result of this particular night is that the day started not so well.

Yesterday’s evening shift at the gym wasn’t pleasant at some point because some insecurities about my looks started to surface and also I wasn’t as uplifted as the last days. Then everything passed in just an hour or so and I returned to be confident. So I guess, another healing time for me.

2 Likes