On the rise - How I got here: What it did for me so far

Hello,

I was looking for something to assist in my rebuilding process when I discovered Subliminal Club.
in 2014 I had a Traumatic Brain Injury. I stopped working, and had disability coming in for a while, but the longer the case dragged on the more screwed up everything got. In 2016 my wife of 16 years died. She was a non smoker, but had lung cancer mistaken for pneumonia. It wasn’t the cancer that actually killed her. In the meantime I was still in treatment for the TBI and this caused everything to bottom out and I lost everything. I ended up crashing where I could while trying to assist with my father who had suffered several strokes. He died in 2019. I ended up moving out of state to try to start over. Lived off of what was left of a settlement from the TBI which wasn’t much, but the insurance company was doing everything it could to get me to give up.
I had used subliminals before, but this was back in late 80’s early to mid 90’s. Essentially what could be found occasionally at Tower. In the 90’s through 2000’s I was involved with Remote Viewing pretty heavily so I was exposed to a lot of stuff like hemi-sync via Monroe etc.

Anyway. I came across Subliminal club and Emperor intrigued me and I started using it.
over the course of a year I went from zero to starting to take back control of my life and rebuild. I leveraged skills I already had and have been working on new ones as well as modifying existing things aiming toward new use. Soon, I was making more money with a way better time/profit ratio than the job I was injured on.
No more of the 9-5 trap. One of my goals, never again.

Emperor helped get me to put plans into action and produce results. It gave a confidence boost (which has been a struggle), and kind of got me organized. I use A daily planner/list which is also part of my strategy to stay on track which I had picked up at the brain rehab clinic because of memory issues. It integrates well into my manifesting plan as well.
One impact I noticed with Emperor is that it didn’t do much for my personal relationships. It gave a bit too much of an IDGAF attitude toward people, which has it’s place, but I didn’t like how dismissive I was becoming of a couple people.

Everyone who was in my household got kind of interested and started wanting these products. They have all done pretty well and moved on.

I have tried adding various things for weight loss and fitness. I gained a lot of weight with inactivity and comfort eating after the brain injury. Spartan didn’t seem to do much for me other than make me finish household chores faster and more thoroughly. I did end up losing 30 lbs from walking and moderate exercise, but it didn’t feel like spartan really contributed much since I was doing that before I started using it. It didn’t feel like it made things any easier there or motivated me much specifically for that.

I tried Wanted, for a couple reasons, but I ended up gaining tat 30 lbs back and buying a bunch of shoes and hats for some reason. things I would never actually wear. I actually bought a wizard hat too but that may be because I added in Sage for a time. Kind of ended up with a long beard and wizard hat, oh, and a bunch of Birkenstocks… Sage was great for writing though, I recorded my thoughts in the form of poetry, it was very odd, but kind of fun and oddly relaxing.I felt like Nostradamus. Not sure how accurate my prophecies are yet though.
It kind of makes me wonder what combining Sage and Chosen would do. Weird urges to start a cult?

I find this all fascinating and fun, even with ones that don’t necessarily do anything for me. Some of that could be the way my brain (has/is) rewired itself. I am sure the TBI has an impact here. I notice a fast drop off with the subs when I stop for example.

Currently running:
RICH ZP
EmperorZP
Wanted ZP (resisting urges to buy shoes and hats)
Just added Ascension Chamber for once a week.

Current projects

Back in school for linguistics and creative writing.
Refining my effort/time to profit ratio.

Goals:
Financial security - No 9-5 Trap optimal effort/time to profit ratio.
Control of my life (I did lose control and decisions were made for me. Never again)
Healing. Physical and emotional.
Companionship
Finish Novel
Be less fat.

Contemplating Beast unleashed ZP. I used the ultima a few times, but didn’t notice anything. Not sure I have the attention span or retention to use multistage. I have a bunch more that I didn’t mention here too.

I realize I am a bit scattered and all over the place lol.

22 Likes

I’m very very curious about one thing

First off your story inspired me and was beautiful to read, you’re truly a warrior

My curiosity lies in the statement of “Spartan didn’t do much for me since I was walking and doing exercise before j began running it” so my question is: out of the 30 pounds you lost, how many were after beginning Spartan?

1 Like

I should probably reword that…
About 10-12 lbs, My run with Spartan was 90 days and my weight loss stagnated. (that last 10-12 was the first week after adding Spartan) There were positive benefits, but not in the main area I wanted. I also had a huge urge to get back to Jiu Jitsu which stopped with the pandemic (Great therapy for anyone with a TBI btw)

My stagnation could be for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with Spartan itself, my brain chem/hormones are a bit of a mess which is common with my condition. Exercise and dietary changes can easily alter those in anyone.

Have you looked into Qunatum limitless It will be beneficial for your situation healing, cognitive function, brain chemistry it may be a good foundational program to assist in rebuilding it may also help with your Astral projection as well my friend is listening to it currently and the first loop she had an out of body experience. I admire your perseverance and strength. Congrats to you on not giving up and good luck on your journey.
You may want to look into Alchemist as well there are 3 versions one includes Astral projection and dream program and the Supreme includes all that plus as above so below for energy cultivation
For companionship love bomb or heartsong
Fitness : emporer fitness may be a good option ive read a few journals with some good reviews I’m thinking about trying that eventually

2 Likes

Sorry for leaving you here

Spartan isn’t as good as emperor fitness stage 2 for your specific goals

2 Likes

I did try combining Quantum Limitless with Emperor on a 30 day run. I don’t remember what happened lol. I could probably give it another shot.
I have been considering Emperor Fitness for a while. Estacy of Gold too.

1 Like

Still thinking about Emperor Fitness. Actually the Boxing and Muay Thai titles look intriguing too. I can’t take head shots anymore, but I do need the work for coordination and balance.

havent used those, I have used EF for 1 year and a half, and spartan for 5 months

Spartan might have failed you due to the fact that it felt like a strong archetype program and requires a LONG shift in perception and periods of mental toughness

emperor fitness was smooth and to the point

Update: 2023
My 2022 goals were:
Financial security - No 9-5 Trap optimal effort/time to profit ratio.
Control of my life (I did lose control and decisions were made for me. Never again)
Healing. Physical and emotional.
Companionship
Finish Novel
Be less fat.

So how did it go?

In the financial aspect, I did 6 figures. I don’t know about security, but the last quarter of the year I did take a half step back and went into cruise control with it. I have avoided the 9-5 trap 100% and my effort and time to profit ratio has me “working” 1-2 hours a day currently, and still pretty much in cruise control and not driving it forward with more effort this year yet.

Control of my life: I seem to be firmly in the drivers seat…

Healing: Lets combine this with be less fat. I joined a gym toward the end of summer, and caught up on medical appointments. Medication acquired and adjusted to help with BG levels. A1C down to control levels and falling. Not sure about weight loss with the, Be less fat" statement because I have not gotten on a scale, but I can see changes in muscle tone and am starting to feel a lot stronger. I go 7 days a week, between 3 and 5 am for an hour.

Companionship: This is a complicated area. I only met women who were obvious liabilities and not potential assets. I am not anti pot or anything, but I don’t want someone who sits around smoking weed all day. Show me something, some effort, some goal that you are working toward. I am not interested in lazy, uninteresting, or baggage from some woman that has with 9 kids by 8 different men. That is the majority of the female population in this town it seems. Then they act like they are a prize or something… wtf… Those are the “single” ones. For some reason the ones I attract that meet the standard I am interested in are married. They are also the ones who are most willing to engage me.

My intent was to finish a novel, but instead I decided to bolster education and pursue it via some novel writing classes offered at some college with 100% online access. Among what I took were classes on novel writing so there is a framework and 4 chapters done, though I didn’t finish as I decided to pursue a degree program first. I wouldn’t consider it a failure as much as I would consider it an adjustment to my plan with sound reasoning.

The majority of the year was spent with the same stack, though I did experiment here and there.

So 2023 Goals:
Vacation
Finish Degree program
Continue healing and working toward fitness
Meet or exceed last years income level with an awesome effort and time to profit ratio.
Companionship - No entitled liabilities…
Destroy my enemies with vigor and joy! (Kidding)
Invest in rental properties.

Currently running:
Emperor ZP
Limitless Executive ZP
Wanted ZP

Considering a temporary run of Emperor Black with Sage Immortal and Revelation of mind or Chosen way of nature.

Also considering changing things up after my school program ends in Feb.

9 Likes

lmao and awesome joureny you got goin on here

2 Likes

Are you still keeping a daily planner? It would be interesting to keep track of which programs you run and where your goals go.
What do you do for fun? I was thinking about you trying to meet a partner, have you tried yoga? Also, the produce aisle at the grocery store? And just saying hi to women. Even if they’re married, just to get used to talking to us lol.
Thank you for sharing your story. It is very inspiring!! You are an amazing person, I hope you find a wonderful woman who isn’t a liability :joy: and reach all your goals.

2 Likes

I still keep a daily log. I use the Define My Day planners. I figure, don’t change things that are tangibly working for me. I list what I run at the begining of the month, Emperor has remained central.
I just finished my course work today. I may run paragon sleep and chosen from within for a couple weeks then Primal Seduction and Wanted, or maybe even Heartsong.
Fun… I haven’t really had fun in ages. I used to like various martial arts, bjj, karate etc. Kind of physically limited on that now days though. It still interests me, but I fear inconveniencing a whole class by being sort of slow and special needs with my current limitations. I have so much time to pursue things now and I am at a loss aside from pursuing goals in a bit of a single minded fashion. I think this is why I want a vacation this year lol. I have taken to wood working in my workshop but that is solo (like most of what I like to do) and a stress reliever more than anything.
I have indeed tried yoga and just ended up looking like a beached orca. I just go to a regular gym for now, but it’s not really social since I go at 3am to avoid the crowds and teens drenched in cologne and perfume. In the produce section i get weird looks from people thinking I am communing with fruit, so I am a bit skeptical of that one. I do say Hi though LOL
But yeah, the married ones…

3 Likes

Honestly I think you should do some foundational trauma work, there’s a layer that’s keeping the subliminal from fully blooming.

Have you gone to therapy?

Focus on one area per time, the best progress is when you fully take a deep dive for 3 months to 6/12, then develop all the habits correlated to that area.

Don’t spread your attention too wide

Ask yourself who do you want to be?

2 Likes

It could also have something to do with actual brain damage and the way it has attempted to rewire itself.
Started therapy in the TBI rehab center back in 2018, so it is an ongoing process along with others integrated into an overall treatment plan.
My experience with TBI is like, i restarted someone elses life, they were similar to me, but not me. This is my stuff here, but something about it is different, like someone came in and moved everything slightly to the left and tilted while I was gone.
Anyway, I find this all fascinating and fun. I have been through enough in life, and with treatment itself that I don’t get upset if something doesn’t work for me, or work the way others describe it. What has worked, and what I have accomplished have been pretty incredible. And, in a short amount of time all things considered. I am actually quite happy with the results with Subliminal Club :grin:

1 Like

Have you read the description page for Quantum Limitless?

1 Like

I understand that, personally I am diagnosed with ADHD which has similar challenges.

I was pondering if you have tried Nootropics and neuroprotective agents?

2 Likes

I have. Considering it. Also still considering Emperor Fitness.

Yes, still take them too. Make my days a bit less foggy.

Changing things up a bit.
Been using Emperor since the begining. No matter what I have done, that seems to have done best as my core. But, I think it is time to take a break from it. I seem to have hit a plateau even with month long washouts. It has been a few years, and while I have been able to maintain easily, it is not taking me in any new directions as my goals and desires evolve and shift.

One problem I was having was with getting fit, Spartan didn’t do it for me. Wanted had some impact, but made me focus more on fashion, which I didn’t really want. I was going to dive into Emperor fitness at some point, but then saw Legacy of Spartan and have decided to give it a go.

I am going to do a cycle with Genesis, Legacy of Spartan. Not sure if I should retain a 3rd, like Wanted or RICH. Wanted seems to not really have gone the way I would have liked it to have go, but RICH seems to work in short term bursts.
There is also Renaissance Man X- and this is perfect for the writing I want to do, but I was thinking of pairing that with Sage Immortal and possible another for a different 30 day experiment when I get a break from classes.

I like Both Paragon and Paragon Sleep too… hmmm decisions… Maybe another round of Sanguine, that one has been a big surprise for me. It seems really underrated, maybe because the descriptions doesn’t sound as exciting or sexy as others, but it’s a good one no doubt and the impact was almost immediate.

I have decided on two more degrees. Finished one and I will be done with the second one by years end. The third one should only take a couple semesters if I use the accelerated course options.

1 Like

Sounds like a interesting stack. Excited to see your journey

1 Like