On Healing, Masculinity and Femininity

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello Destiny. Are you a new user or did you go by another username before?

3 Likes

Hello Hermit.

1 Like

That was my initial guess too but I want to make sure.

3 Likes

The pattern is always the same. Mostly on Sundays when Saint and Fire are not so present.

3 Likes

That’s very true.

@Destiny - okay. What’s the point of this essay, my friend? Do you think SC is controlling others or is this a general statement?

1 Like

You know what? I don’t care. Have had enough of this nonsense. Will flag this post.

@FireDragon - please flag it.

Will tag @Fire and @SaintSovereign

Don’t want to waste my time.

6 Likes

Done.

1 Like

This sentence, to me, contains the weakness of your description.

No one else can instill your ‘blindness’ or lack of perception.

The most someone else can do is to not aid you in coping with it or removing it.

The responsibility for overcoming your lack of perception is yours. The responsibility for contending with my blindness is mine.

This is, in fact, the precise reason for running power-oriented subliminal programs.

And by making such programs freely available to whoever desires them, our community here is actually providing the precise antidote to the problems that you describe.

3 Likes

Allow me to advice you, Hermit. I think it would be wiser to look at your own growth and help others in their journeys. Not preach to them.

You are not a messiah or a savior. Every individual soul has their own path. And it doesn’t have to go through you or your baptism.

Each time I think you are an okay person, you come here and destroy that belief.

You are intelligent. There is no doubt about it. Even more than me. But perhaps learn some humility or understanding of other people.

These sort of lectures don’t serve anyone in here. Maybe you should start a separate forum where people who are like-minded can listen to you.

All the best. Bye.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 8 hours due to a large number of community flags.