OFFICIAL: What Could It Be?

It’s a good question. I would like to know the answer to this too.

1 Like

This question remains unanswered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ooh. I had completely forgotten about this allusion! This was pre-official-release, was it not? :scream:

Also… after seeing peoples results on EB:

2 Likes

Final answer: it’s definitely not a title that will encourage you to decapitate your enemies.

If that’s not right I don’t know what is.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was confirmed that this became Emperor Black.

Where?

Vaguely recall reading about it in Saint’s journal. Explore for yourself.

Yeah if it’s twilight of the gods it became ragnarok 100%

I missed this - thought it just got released today, but it’s old.

2 Likes

No need. I read all his posts. Don’t recall that lol.

Nobody got a guess even remotely close apart from translating twilight of the gods :joy:

I would say the closest guess was whoever said Khan ST5 for maximum dominance, tbh, but even that was barely passable as a right guess

1 Like

The first post’s hint translates to Twilight of the Gods, it’s literally in the name of the sub. If that isn’t enough confirmation, then God help you.

3 Likes

@Fire - could you please confirm whether this meant Module Pack 10 or Emperor Black or is it something coming in the future?

1 Like

It was Ragnarok. It’s mentioned in that initial post at the top of Emperor Black, I believe.

No, in the first post of this thread.

I believe that the runes in initial hint spelled out the word ‘Ragnarok’. And one of the translations of ‘Ragnarok’ is Twilight of the Gods.

5 Likes

[scrolls upwards to see that 5 other people already made same point]

3 Likes

@Malkuth - I think it will be helpful to confirm by either Saint or Fire so that there will be no more confusion about it.

2 Likes

Literally confirmed in Fire’s post that Malkuth quoted.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. But since there are conflicting opinions here, it would be good to get a final confirmation in this thread.

2 Likes

But it IS a title that decapitates our limits, no doubt! :grin:

We all want hero :smiley:

3 Likes