Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread

Non-duality essentially means that there is no subject/object, no you and other. The belief that there is a separation between me/other is what creates a lot of suffering. That’s what most of mental/emotional issues are rooted in.

Waking up to who you are beyond concepts, essentially.

You can check out a youtube channel Simply Always Awake. Easier to understand than Jed McKenna I think.

1 Like

I don’t really get spiritual autolysis. For me it doesn’t go anywhere.

It seems like Revelation of Spirit might be the best booster of contemplative practice, judging by what Saint wrote about it.

1 Like

yeah spiritual autolysis is just one method of many…truth is truth and a pathless land with the same destination…
anyways I don’t want to derail the thread any more so I’ll leave it at that.

Ultimate Artist: Black

In a similar vein as Emperor Black Ultimate Artist: Black encourages a monk mode: Next to no social life, no social media and total focus on the project and what you might need for it til it’s done.

As it might touch on more difficult aspects of artistic expression like obsession and perfectionism it should probably be an Artisan title.

Vortexdive Crucible and Void of Creation would fit in well.

1 Like

Q module: The Monk

The monk part of Emperor Black: Helps you initiate and maintain a period of deep intense focus, solitude and dedication, where anything unnecessary falls to the wayside.

1 Like

Filter in the downloads section

Put a filter in the downloads section so when a new update comes along we can sort by Latest Update.

Downloads section update

Healing Module : Only Positive Manifestations

Manifest only what you really want. Stops manifesting out of fear, despair, bad habits and conditioning.

3 Likes

Module: Treasure Hunter

Always find the one hidden gem.

No matter if it’s a stock about to rocket, the one valuable piece in a (book, art, gem) collection or the best (but maybe shy) talent to hire, you know how and where it hides.

Nothing can stop you from getting it.

4 Likes

Happy Warrior ZP

Loosely based on “Character of the Happy Warrior” by William Wordsworth, the Happy Warrior doesn’t shy away from a (necessary) fight. He very much enjoys it. He knows how and when to fight, but does so with lightness and humor. His strongest asset is the fulfilling happyness he finds in his cause.

He is honest, firm in his actions and always moving forward.

The Happy Warrior lives in the moment and is a powerful beacon for the ones around him. There are rarely doubts wearing on him, because he knows his way and walks it with determination.

(Would of course work for soldiers, but might be even more interesting for social workers, lawyers and comedians.)

4 Likes

Ultimate actor zp

4 Likes

Content Creator Major Program

The entertainer

• Authentic Charasmatic Presence through voice and video
  • Deliver information in an effective and entertaining way.
  • Your passion just oozes out of you and onto the camera or microphone.
    -Cut out the filler words (um, as, like)
    -Confidence in front of a camera or microphone.
  • Effortlessly Create buy-in from you audience at the very beginning of a session.
  • Engaging voice delivery

Idea Generation Machine

• Create masterful engaging content.
  • Easily create scripts that execute ideas for content
  • something like storyteller

Master marketer

• Become a social media mastermind
  • Write effective copy for descriptions of episodes, posts, videos etc
  • Develop online presence

Productivity

• Develop ways to automate unpleasant tasks
  • High focus when creating.
  • ROI
  • Find the right tools and right mentors for any task
  • Machine action.

Monetization

• Develop unique ways to monetize your creation that cascades into multiple streams of income to be independent of a platform (youtube, Google podcasts, etc).
  • Develop a community of die-hard fans to generate consistent revenue from.

Inner Circle

• Develop a team around you that makes work a joy and are highly competent individuals.
  • Build a community of shared values.

(I am thinking this is a title like Gaming Mastery, where it has the content creation component Integrated with the Monetization component to build your content into an Empire)

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this one for a while. Not sure if we’ve got modules or major titles that support this idea. Would be useful for pushing past sticking points. I’m thinking a module with the express purpose of not only facilitating a sense of safety in the individual but actively manifesting and aligning their life so things always work out.

1 Like

Module: Learn to Let Go.

It is such a simple principle and for me one of the most difficult to carry out. I know a lot of modules touch the concept (limiting believes), but I don’t think we’ve one solely for letting go.

5 Likes

I posted an idea for a new sub: Abundance Bomb For Humanity.
@SaintSovereign, please make this happen.

10 Likes

Would you please put this on the roadmap?

I already put it on the roadmap. That’s where the screenshot is from.

1 Like

Ohhhh the dream subliminal :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::clap::clap::clap::clap: This will be awesome

Help me campaign for it so @SaintSovereign can see it.

1 Like

Tantric Lover

Practice semen retention while still having sex with the ability of ejaculating voluntarily. Whether you last 1 minute or 1 hour, ejaculation is an involuntary reflex, but it doesn’t have to be. This title will allow you to do so by choice and on command, or conserve your sexual energy for spiritual and creative purposes. Aspects of Sex Mastery X, Diamond, and various alpha titles would also be included.

4 Likes

And SaintSovereign replied

So I think they already convinced of the idea , especially after LBFH success . Later I will open the road map and upvote it .

Hey @James @Lion @Malkuth @bombayduck @Sage_Ninjistic @7empest @GQV539FS @GoldenTiger @gdbdboy . Please upvote this if possible thanks !

6 Likes