Occultists on the forum?

I’m curious as to how many practicing or not occultists we have here? I’ve heard one author’s name that I admit I had never heard of. I’m not practicing but I’ve always been incredibly interested in the occult or left hand path specifically Luciferianism.

3 Likes

Careful with this topic, peeps. Let’s not devolve into an argument over religion and the such. That being said, I have an interest in the occult – not necessarily to do rituals and the such, but to gleam insights from ancient wisdom.

6 Likes

I see magick as a source of self improvement similar to subliminals. I actually feel that the results gained from running these audios can make magick stronger. Especially if it helps resolve a block that’s keeping you from getting results

3 Likes

I’ve been practicing Western ceremonial and planetary magic for about 5 years now, off and on.

5 Likes

Does anyone follow the ideas of New Thought and Hermeticism?

3 Likes

This looks intriguing.

2 Likes

Yes, I do. Very avidly.

3 Likes

Great. Finally there is a subliminal producer who incorporates such a philosophy…

5 Likes

At least one Thelemite here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.

I’m familiar with Thelema too :wink:

8 Likes

So question…Are any of these occult practices used in these subliminals?

1 Like

I guess you can use Limitless to speed up knowledge and practice of your religion or whatever beliefs you have?

2 Likes

I’m really not a fan of Jason Miller. His students really swear by him, but IMO he’s a lightweight, a jack of all trades and master of none. If you’re interested in getting into magic or learning more, I would highly recommend Henry Cornelius Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy as an excellent starting point and kind of a must read, especially the edition that was edited and annotated by Donald Tyson. It’s over 1,000 pages so it should keep you busy for a year or more if you don’t just skim through it. Also books by Melita Denning and Osborne Phillips. They wrote some great books together and most are still in print and easily found on Amazon.

1 Like

Sure, read Agrippa if you like, but good modern sources, like Miller, or Gordon White or Rufus Opus are going to be more accessible and helpful in getting a beginner to the point of having the confidence to set up an altar, meditate, and carry out regular rituals. Consistency of practice is what opens things up for people and it is true for anything whether it be listening to subliminals, developing a useful routine or practicing a skill.

3 Likes

I feel like with subliminals especially one such as Limitless that anything you study or read about occult related helps you understand who you really are on a core level then it’s a great thing. I’ve been really enjoying my time with Limitless because it’s restarted a fascination I had several years ago with critical thinking.

5 Likes

I am into metaphysics.

4 Likes

Primal Craft. A compelling current.

http://www.primalcraft.com

3 Likes

Intro to Chaos Magick.

https://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/psychonaut-field-manual/?fbclid=IwAR08SZYWMZ1LtVFhbmEZLxxNvKiuC1l01P5ZVJSBeJzRIESoK4LdE7JDJU8

3 Likes

I have an interest in the occult and do stuff from Gallery of Magick books regularly. It was through a user in a related Facebook group that I got to know about subliminals in general and Subliminal Club in particular.

3 Likes