Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

These two might be the best posts on this forum I’ve read!

VERY powerful (get it?) because they are profoundly true, especially in today’s society. Influencers are the arbiters of truth. Actors - although their main job is lying and deceiving - are pedestalized into Gods and thought leaders.

Choose your mentors wisely!

Well said, Malkuth!

Always a pleasure to read your insights!

2 Likes

In a very real way, this year is about Dragon Reborn. July 2021 to June 2022.

I don’t know exactly what else is going to happen. But this is a major part of it.

So, we’re 1 month into Dragon Fire, and 3 months into the programs of Nova Elite (NAISSANCE and PATHS).

I did my test run of Sage Immortal last night. One loop, during an evening meditation. I was not one of those people who has dramatic experiences after one loop. I don’t plan to play it all the time. I want to leave ample bandwidth for processing and integrating my main programs.

3 Likes

What results have you noticed from Khronos Key?

I honestly don’t know right now. What I’ve been most aware of so far have been FEBRUUS, Pride Unbroken, and Dragon Fire.

So, my three programs are:

NAISSANCE Custom
Dragon Reborn
PATHS of Wealth Custom

NAISSANCE started in mid-May 2021
Dragon Reborn started in mid-July 2021

PATHS is different.

I ordered PATHS of Wealth as a Terminus build custom. I would play it every M, W, Fri during a morning meditation session. And I did that starting in June 2020.

My stack last year had 2 Terminus2 programs (Mind’s Eye and a custom, DUAT), 2 Terminus customs (IMBUE with Vitality and PATHS of Wealth), and 2 standard strength multi-stagers (Alchemist and Quantum Limitless). It was a packed stack. But I didn’t mind because I was planning to run those programs for 1-2 years.

In May 2021, Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mind’s Eye came together as the cores in NAISSANCE Qv2. I re-ordered PATHS in Standard Qv2 build. I dropped one Terminus2 and 1 Terminus custom. Everything else that I played last year is in one of my 2 customs right now.

So what’s the point of repeating all of this?

I’m thinking about PATHS. I played it for an entire year in Terminus strength. 3 times a week. One loop each time. I took very little action to create pathways of manifestation (ironically, given the name). I knew that action would be more challenging for me in that area, but I still think it was helpful to continue playing the subliminal in anticipation of the time when I would be able to take more action in the future.

I’m still working towards that point now.

PATHS literally represents the part of life in which I find it most difficult to take action. My blocks are in that area. But I believe that my blocks will gradually dissolve and open up. So I keep playing it. I feel that once my blocks are sufficiently dissolved, all of this listening will manifest very powerfully. That’s my thinking.

I wonder how much of a load/stimulus that program is presenting to my mind. I didn’t really get a great deal of reconciliation from it last year, and I think I still don’t really experience much recon from it now either. (Although I may be wrong.)

How long do you play a major before it becomes light?

3 Likes

I included Khronos Key in Naissance for a number of reasons.

The overall purpose of this custom subliminal is to support me in becoming a person who can effectively create and birth his visions, in alignment with his nature and his potential. I want to build a better lifestyle.

Creating effectively, creating intentionally. I need time to be my friend in this.

I have a full time job but I need vision and strategy to shift things to where I want them to be. I need time and I need a more skillful relationship to time.

All of the modules of Naissance contribute to that overall vision; that overall purpose. I’m not really relating to them as isolated elements. They’re all meant to work together for this; to contribute, each in its own way.

That’s why it’s a bit harder right now to really respond to your question. My focus—such as it is right now—is on the prize and I’m not really thinking about all of the smaller ways that the modules may be expressing themselves.

3 Likes

Naissance is designed to provide everything I need to birth and create a Right Vision and to bring that vision to the point of Material Expression (Reality).

That is the meaning of Kether to Malkuth.

For me, this is, quite literally, a spiritual path.

Beautiful!! It has become that way for me too.

2 Likes

This has been the unifying purpose and vision since I started Subliminal Club and until I feel that it has reached sufficient fruition, anything else is a lesser priority.

This is why the term “kitchen-sinking” never seemed accurate to me. It’s not a surgical knife and it’s not the kitchen-sink. It’s more like a five-year plan.

Like climbing a mountain. Of course the base of the mountain is broad. But the further you climb, and the closer you get to the peak, the more focused things become.

4 Likes

Today for the first time since June 2021, I played two loops of one of the subliminals in my stack, PATHS. That second loop just finished. I felt really good while listening to it. But with Qv2 it’s all about the after-effects and those delayed-release, ninja effects. So, I’ll see how I’m doing tomorrow.

PATHS should be somewhat easier to process, I think, because prior to this Standard Qv2 version, I played it in Terminus Qv1 for a year.

I actually have a very positive feeling from playing it just now. Almost like I can feel it more actively in my mind. So, we’ll see.

Also, tomorrow will be one week since my 1 loop of Sage Immortal. I’m thinking that for the time being, I may play 1 loop every couple of weeks. Like one of those beloved guest characters on TV shows that used to show up periodically to make a cameo appearance.

Seriously though, Sage feels potent. I played it (really, meditated with it) on Sunday night, and I felt the effects most clearly on Tuesday through Friday. Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Today has been a rest day. I tend to take Saturday and Sunday as rest days.

I feel really glad that I’m going through Dragon Reborn this year.

July 11 to October 10 - Dragon Fire

October 11 to January 10 - Dragon Blood

January 11 to April 10 - Dragon Flight

April 11 to July 10 - Dragon Reborn

That’s the plan as it stands.

So, I play subliminals on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. For now, I’m still playing the stack for one loop. (Yesterday I played PATHS for two.)

I’ll probably do a Sage Immortal meditation about every other Sunday.

And that’s it.

1 Like

1 year of Dragon! Thats sound very powerful :fire::dragon:

1 Like

thanks, brother. :pray:t6:

1 Like

Internal shifting.

Doubting myself.

Rediscovering what is right for me.

These are the regular activities so far with Dragon Reborn and NAISSANCE.

Gentleness is my shield.

2 Likes

I’ve completed 6 weeks with Dragon Fire (Dragon Reborn Stage 1). Now I’m going to complete 7 more.

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon. This includes energetic blocks, negative emotions that you are holding on to, tensions in your body, conditioning, traumas, as well as any harmful subliminal influences you might have picked up on during your subliminal journey.

This is a profoundly wide effect. You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails.

3 months is really only 13 weeks.

It seems like a precious and short amount of time to allow this powerful program to work on me.

1 Like

I’m back in the gym again. After a very long time away. And I know this is not a coincidence.

To make things more interesting, I played Beast Unleashed. First time ever.

Tonight as I sleep, I may play Beast Within.

I feel a calm satisfaction. That’s my version of getting amped up.

2 Likes

With treadmills, running becomes a medium-impact exercise. My Achilles tendons are appreciating that very much right now.

I’m grateful in general to be having what seems like another chance at the gym. My main goal is to work smart in a balanced way. Like many people, my pattern in the past was to get overly intense and injure myself. I’d love to exercise with temperance this time, and focus on the long-game. No injuries, just workouts for years to come.

3 Likes

Today has been a “Feeling Lost” day.

2 Likes

Is there anything we can do to help?

1 Like

Just keep on being @RVconsultant. That’ll do the trick. Thanks, man.

I’m choosing to think of it as:

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon.

and

You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails.

I’m here for it. But, “Wow”, you know?

I feel kind of like I’m one of those old-fashioned library card catalogues, and some conscientious librarian has decided to pull my drawers out to alphabetize me, update me, and throw any cards that are no longer accurate.

5 Likes