Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Today was the second time I combined a Dragon Blood (ultrasonic) meditation with music in this way. (I also did it with Mogul ZP on 25 December.) I’m coming to think of it as my own Custom Masking. (guess it’s not technically masking since I wouldn’t hear anything even without the music, but I’m thinking of it that way anyway.)

Both times with Dragon Blood played in this way, I’ve noticed a post-session euphoria that began about 20-30 minutes after completion. It’s going on right now.

wait…I just remembered the passage from the product description. I’ll paste it below:

Similarly to ST1: Dragon Fire, if you are sensitive to energy, you will likely notice profound healing happening in your body, your mind and your spirit

And the description for Dragon Fire says:

If you are sensitive to energy, you will likely notice the powerful purifying flames of Dragon Fire coursing through your body.

So far this is supporting my growing ‘theory’:

Pay attention to the conditions in your life that correspond to greater openness, receptivity, altered states, etc… Where possible (and safe) combine those conditions with your subliminal use.

(yes, I know it’s not quite a theory since it doesn’t predict an outcome. The expected outcome is implicit.)

With ZP tracks now clocking in at 15 minutes, this principle becomes even more applicable and doable.

One of the conditions that seems to be consistently facilitative for me is to be in the shower. Something about the experience seems to plunk me right into Theta states and catalyze a flow of intuitions and insights.

So, yes, I’ve been thinking about experimenting with ZP plays while in the shower. I don’t usually shower for that long, but I could start it as soon as I go into the bathroom. That’s another situation in which I could also add music to further enhance the effect.

We will see.

Buddhist teachings are wise in categorizing Thought as one more amongst the senses.

Cognition is, itself, a sensory channel.

Stop worshipping it, and start taking care of it.

2 Likes

(note: These are the concepts and ideas that have arisen in my mind this morning. Are they ‘true’? I’ll leave that question to the side for now.

What I can say is that I feel fairly certain that this is my mind processing Dragon Blood.

And it only further confirms that my current listening approach seems to produce an enhanced effect.)

Idea
It turns out that competence in establishing your status within your group and vis-à-vis your context does not automatically equal competence in understanding and discerning your life situation.

People do not, generally, know what they are doing.

Many people, however, derive their confidence from and base their confidence upon their ability to succeed according to the standards established in their social and cultural settings.

It turns out that this confidence is the psychological equivalent of a “display”, of the type used by birds and dogs and cats and so on, to impress other animals with a sense of their power or competence. It is, in other words, illusory and misleading (this does not mean unreal or even unimpressive). I am only now starting to appreciate more of the implications of this.

I have been very mistaken.

Displays:

01 display gif
02 display gif
03 display gif
display 03
display 04
download
display 05
04 display gif
iggy gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Appreciate the displays.

But cultivate, ultimately, the discernment to see through them/behind them/around them.

"Don’t let them fool you"
-Robert Nesta (Bob) Marley

2 Likes

My daughter called and just literally radiated sunlight into my day.

3 Likes

Meditation 7:10 to 8:10 am

Silent meditation. 2 loop of Mogul (Ultrasonic)

Continuing the focus on Ultrasonics.

I’m pretty sure that this applies to me as well.

Just putting it here as a reminder.

1 Like

Contemplate the experiential anatomy of a Breakthrough.

Determine to learn

Be a warrior of learning

And everything that happens to you will have value

1 Like

Why are you focusing on ultrasonic instead of masked?

1 Like

Just a private experiment.

Some improvement in listener responses was observed between the original mask and the Solace mask, right? I thought about why that might be. Well, the ‘audio profile’ of the newer Solace mask is gentler and more spacious. The dynamics (louds and softs) vary more.

It occurred to me that if we combine ultrasonics with other tracks, we have an almost infinite variety of available experiences.

I meditate 5 times out of 10 with the music of Steve Roach. Through trial and error I’ve found that his music is powerful, evocative, and usually supportive of a deeper meditation.

So, I decided to try a little experiment of playing ultrasonic (at a controlled volume) while I play Steve Roach in another app. The 1st or 2nd time that I did it, I found a much heightened response and obvious processing of the sub. So I decided to keep trying it for the rest of the listening period.

The response was not as heightened for my ZP tracks so I’ll probably mainly do this with just my Qv2 track. (I also do not have the Qv2 tracks with Solace masking so that makes this even more appealing.)

2 Likes

An interesting development:

I’m feeling pulled to read novels again.

Back in 2020 when I started playing a very heavy, dense stack, there was this mental sensation as if my bandwidth was fully used up. I lost interest in fiction. And in podcasts. Still not into podcasts now. But I’m finding myself pulled to fiction.

It started with a light funny one. The Sidekicks Initiative. Mentioned it up above about 2 weeks back.

Then this past week, in between working, I read Neal Stephenson and Nicole Galland’s The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O.

Finished that yesterday or the day before, and then felt a bit empty and wanted to read another.

So, it’s kind of continuing.

Interesting.

Finding myself exploring cults and the psychology of being influenced by cults.

An interesting direction for my manifestation to go. I like the idea that the “spiritual” resources my mind would attract would be about cult behavior and the dynamics of unhealthy conformity.

Is this Dragon Reborn? Who knows.

2 Likes

Got to maintain my current job and workload, but also work on my pathway to a better life.

Pile of work on desk right now. A little overwhelming.

But I bet it’ll be gone by next week.

Do not let pain be the standard of your life’s currency.

1 Like

Learn to see.

1 Like

Today, I opted to do an afternoon rather than an early morning meditation hour.

3:10 pm to 4:10 pm. Dragon Reborn (ultrasonic). again with the music of Steve Roach.

It’s 4:50 pm now, and I’m feeling relatively settled and calm.

I’m planning to stay with Dragon Blood for this play period and again for the next. Once every 4 days. After that, Dragon Flight. That will likely be February 11.

Morning meditation: 6:25 am to 7:25 am

Relatively comfortable compared to yesterday (when I experienced tightness and discomfort in ankles and legs). Was aware of not going beyond a certain degree of relaxedness.

Considered the ever-presence of all levels of mind.

Always. Right. Here.

When it comes to anything about your nature that is different from the socially conventional and valued norms, you need to be really clear about it in order to contend with the gravitational pull of social conformity.

There’s also a big chance that those areas of your life will need to be blasted with much MORE healing, not less. And this is ironic because those different or divergent areas are the precise ones that we’re most likely to neglect and hide away, out of shame. So, if we’re not wise and careful, we may end up giving them the exact opposite of what they actually need.

1 Like

A Crazy Thing About Life

You can be five steps away from the things that will solve your problems,

and feel no hope at all.

If you’re not aware of it, to you it may feel like it’s 10-million miles away.

It’s never that far away. Do not give up!

3 Likes

Another related crazy life thing

If you’re lost and searching for long enough, you can actually get to the point where progress, itself, becomes a trigger for you to feel discouraged.

At that point, you can’t tell progress from fruitless wandering.

So you make a few more steps of progress and what your mind says is, “ this far!! I’ve come this far and I’m still not there yet! Maybe I’ll never get there!“

Every single step of progress is carrying you deeper, and closer, and more powerfully towards your goal.

4 Likes