Notorious Spartan Supersoldier

Hello everyone, I’ve decided to take a new route with my life

as for my last customs stack, I am now 69 kg after getting on keto and fasting, I also have trained fasted without fail for the last 2 months or so.

I decided to remove Khan and do some improvements in my life, mainly journaling and action. Ive been on Khan for a year and 5 months and finally decided that I want to build a foundation, i also want to stop this annoying writing anxiety that I have that made me write up a novel daily of my inner changes with hopes to put it in my journal and never going through, I am going to work on a more inter personal and organic relationship with my online journal to keep me in my action state, aswell as offline journalling

I removed Khan for no reason other than trying to build a base, I need healing, I need foundation, I need to do action.

1. Emperor fitness stage 4
  2. Spartan
  3. Wanted
  4. Mind’s eye
  5. Physicality shifter sexiness
  6. Epigenetics
  7. Serum x
  8. Facial morphing
  9. APS: Torso
  10. APS: legs
  11. APS: Arms
  12. SPS:Muscular system
  13. Fearsome
  14. Alpha of alpha
  15. Male enhancement
  16. Stronger
  17. SPS: nervous system
  18. Deus
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. Dominion

ive become obsessed with spartan, and it’s for this reason I felt like dropping it for Khan would ruin all the sweat, blood, and tears ive spent adapting to it. I have never added such do or die intensity to my mindset and the last 5 months have been an absolute beast.

I added wanted in there because it is nonchalant, I want to constantly strive for my best physical ever shape and I am 10000% sure i am going to love this one, because I am naturally a badboy/mysterious person, I like to be a loner and I like poetry and casanova is my hero when it comes to historical figures.

now, A lot of you have noticed a sudden shift in my playlist, one packed custom with lots of physical shifting and another khan custom, suddenly all culled down to one shifting custom that isnt dense

well, i got amazing results from my physical shifting custom and while @Fire did mention that some dudes gained amazing results from lots of hero modules while others gained slow from less modules, I am surely one of the first group. But still, I have to be smart and focus focus focus

its for that reason i have the standard bodybuilding staples, and on top of it nervous system

it is the most genius choice for me at this point i was blown away by just coming to realization that it is what I need. I ran across too many videos and articles talking of the nervous system, no more waffling, i will state why.

1. the bread and butter of spartan is the mind muscle connection, nervous system helps that
  2. calmer and cooler for wanted
    3)neuro plasticity of my brain and it’s relation to faster sub results
    4)more strength and power and force
    5)faster recovery due to CNS recovery

Mind’s eye is to help me envision my ideal self in my journey and my body, along with that I have reached a level where I am imagining relations between my mind and my muscle fibers as i lift, keep in mind I have been lifting for a year and a half now with no breaks with consistently increasing dedication and intensity and finally, love for the craft.

i wanna take it to the next level so mind’s eye was good

alpha of alpha and fearsome are my distinct “flavors” for my personality on wanted, I want to be notorious so there we are.

another note, Ive reached the goals of my last custom stack, unfortunately guys I wont be journaling my sexual encounters or meetings with girls because theyre many and i dont kiss and tell, thank you for understanding.

MY PLAN is to run this custom for a year, alongside
3 months of Khan stage 1 to begin a new life and begin achieving my dreams
3 months of ascension
3 months of emperor
3 months of khan stage 2
and finally ill compliment this custom with khan stage 4 ONLY WHEN i have reached my ideal life, khan was amazing but I want a base for the throne.

ofc, with ZP coming out all plans will seem wobbly but theres nothing i can do about it, i just have to see which titles come out in zp when they do come and go from there

once i receive this custom I will hold myself to journal constantly

thank you all

15 Likes

little video i watched that shows me how important visualization is, also everything is rooted from the nervous system so im happy to try this all out

2 Likes

captain america’s transformation

2 Likes

This sounds like a smart move. Building that strong foundation will propel you even further in growth. I suspect you will maintain that Khan state of being since you’ve been on it for so long - over a year starts becoming a permanent part of who you are.

Can’t wait for follow this journal.

1 Like

I’ve gone back to ST1 after running ST4 and it’s amazing what that can do to accelerate results. I only did it for a week at a time but still noticed a major improvement in results upon returning to ST4.

Can only imagine what 3 months of ST1 will do.

3 Likes

Lesser known features of the Cap-O-Matic 9000:

• Automatic chest hair removal
  • Automatic replacement of pants*

*Hulkpants™ had not been invented yet

5 Likes

The dynamic duo @Ice and his slightly darker toned brother @BLACKICE

Thanks for making my day with all this

3 Likes

hello journal

my status is that i took a 2 week washout in preparation for my custom, and it arrives soon. I listened to a loop each custom 1 week in to keep the gears grinding and to help me with the reconciliation.

Until my custom comes I will work mostly on building more into this personal relationship with my journal, that is the base of the house. @Ice i suspect khan will bloom for another year, i also suspect wanted will help me dive into this new complex personality khan planted the seeds of from an emotional angle, one i couldnt hit with Khan. Make no mistake though, emotional doesnt mean that im going to become soft, it means I will use my emotions to empower me even further.

my main goals in the start is to be more productive, i dont care about working from morning till evening i care about time i spend thinking of things that dont help me reach my ideal self, and even useless videos left and right. Even if i am laying down, I want to be thinking of my goals and i count creative energy spent as energy spent into the grand scheme.

4 Likes

ive recently found someone to begin a blog with, therefore, one of the first actions I have to take before starting this custom is a structured MINDSET. I understand structure comes after chaos, between writing with this person for the website and working out, i want to pay my dues with the work in between. It’s for this reason I have decided to structure my “fun time” instead of having it scattered through the day, there will be work time then fun time

for fun time i will go back to playing the games i used to play, the beauty of games is that youre investing mental energy in order to strategize and reach a goal or hunt a mammoth, its great mental training and on top of that, i can enjoy it even more knowing that it has it’s own 2 hour allocated time slot in my day.

as for the rest of the structure, i want to see how things go with this project and build a good, lasting, consistent schedule that produces enough to ensure organic growth, whilst also not overtaking both our lives and our own purposes.
This will require me to just feel things out for a month or so, this also goes to to my listening schedule as i will spend one week entirely on my spartan wanted custom, and the next week on khan stage 1, soon to be followed by ascension once i reach my short term goals.

so goals involve organizing my day into proper structure through trial nd error through fire, I’m excited for the future and have already internally written down all my starting articles. I am sure i manifested this as a few months back i wanted to start a blog but lacked the technical know how, and also…spartan was aligning, sending me into an obsession with the gym.

i want to enjoy my days, i want to know i did much today, i visualized and i planned and i worked and then at the end of the day i get to give my brain the play time it gets by running an interactive, CHALLENGING game, to keep my mind nimble and to not say all work no play.

smoking has to go soon, i havent thought about this much but i have stronger in my custom which should deal with it somehow, kinda keen to see how it does it.

my go go go week will involve my main custom and beast within as ultima, which im listening to now. my healing week will follow go go go and it will involve self reflection, slowly reforming, and godlike masculinity as an ultima because i want to take that healing route

3 Likes

What difference and benefits have you noticed from your use of legacy and beast within?

something very interesting is happening, this week is the annual Dota 2 international tournament and ive been enjoying the games. Dota is a highly strategic game i used to play with an insanely steep learning curve, and experience along with good judgement, strong intuition, good foresight in predicting how BOTH your enemy and your team mates will react or act. It is a very punishing game, if not the most punishing competitive game ive played so great patience is also one of prime factors in champions.

I seem to be making a game plan from all this internal tinkering im doing within myself, keep in mind i cannot play much due to electricity shortages in damascus but when i do log in every couple days, I am utterly happy with my performances, even when losing royally and …to an observer… being lackluster, I can see how Khan changed me internally in the way i react to the world, my hobbies, my passions, and even my pet dog.

ive been a bit lethargic and if I must be honest, im listening to my old physical shifting custom whilst the new one comes along, I can see the things it does to me that were normalized previously.

it wipes out my energy my focus and my body and sometimes i wanna lay down all day, spartan has helped me make a habit of going to the gym and lifting with the standard high volume and monstrous intensity without fail each and every single time, I have gone to the gym literally not even having the energy to formulate a proper thought.

i feel absolutely and completely indifferent to everything in the world, i have just realized that i havent even complained about my mood or the world around me in a while, things just are… and ive found myself redirecting all this anger and passion onto people around me, within myself. I caught on to 2 hours ago and ive felt a bit ashamed, its been making me contemplate much lately and i realize that i want to above all “be harsh on myself and gentle onto others” this saying has been repeating in my head for 3 days now, finally being accepted and digested.

i have no interest in looking at anyone other than myself, being stuck in a self righteous loop of judgement that gives me NOTHING

its not even about trying to be less of an asshole, its literally me trying to be selfish, looking at the dogshit behaviours of others and then judging them and acting like im so proud, while i sit on my soapbox infront of millions of others with their little self righteous face ISNT IT

during my gym sessions, I bring this into focus much. Ive come to realize that i am probably the hardest working person in the gym. It took me 1 year and 5 months to realize that…I never talk i never converse and i dont waste time. Through this realization it made me realize how stupid i am to judge others, its just futile and id rather than be happy in my own flesh

Id love to chase excellence, habit by habit, i cannot wait to see how this custom works with my smoking habits. I know for sure that killing that demon will give me such a confidence that i will be able to up my game in constantly striving for excellence.

anyway its been 5 days custom didnt come so lets see how things go

2 Likes

i never used legacy

beast within aids in whatever physical shifting youve been doing in terms of recovery

the first ever loop might knock you out, the others might make your shoulders stiff

youll wanna stretch all the time.

youll feel the recovery

lol funnily enough i literally just got done with my workout. i wasn’t going to stretch out but i did and that was the best part. lol

the optimal thing to do is stretch whatever muscle youre hitting between each and every single set

That looks a lot like my fitness custom. Same major modules and a lot of the same shifting modules.

1 Like

thats amazing, lets use this space to talk about our journeys, grill my ass from time to time

this is a testament to the insane strength of these subliminals, the physical shifting is a monstrous endevour of energy on the body and you had a ton of them in that custom. At the same time the mindset of spartan is pushing you through. Honestly people don’t even remotely realize how strong they are. I’m about to hit my forth week off, and the level of processing, changes, and occurrences that were still happening- at high intensity, not including any ‘long term changes’ I’ve had-I mean still recon, executing, new stuff that was and is still coming through is insane.

2 Likes

I believe you bro

I don’t think I woulda imagined going to a heavy high intensity leg day after a 20 hour fast or a push workout after 24 hours and somehow pushing through with the same brand of devilish intensity I usually bring

We truly are a lot stronger than our mind trusts we are, the beauty of spartan is that this grit is self developing

The recon is strong but the mind is stronger

3 Likes

obligatory daily entry, just received my custom and i shall write

free flow in 3 2 1

i felt like puking in the middle of the loop, my first impression is euphoria, a sense of it. I feel indifferent to the world and most things, a solid type of calm cool collected and uncaring, I am also getting something i didnt get with khan

i am able to truly dive deep into my own memories and feel good

the work on my online blog is accelerating pretty well, I decided to slow it down, i am not in a rush. I slowed it down to work on quality and really put everything together

im very surprised with my connection to the artist within this blog, it’s like they are directly plugged into me, whilst designing the pages and showing me the results, it was almost perfectly in the essence of what i was imagining in my OWN mind, seems promising.

i havent worked out in 3 days and my diet has been all over the place and i dont care. I needed the rest and i have been sleeping for half the day these days, the rest have been me working on my empire building whether mentally or actually doing things to reach the phases of my website building

i am finally back into order with my energy so in 11 hours from now when the gym opens i will be going back.

1 Like

im also starting to understand how having hobbies and having strong passions are vital to happiness as a man. A lot of people are unhappy today and we put a lot of stigma onto killing other’s inner passions by scaring them with “reality”

reality should be scared of me, and the things i want to be passionate about are my ticket to a good life, reproving myself again and again in the gym is something that keeps me grounded, cant wait for the workout