Day 14: Rest
Day 15: 1x third ZP title
Day 16: Rest
Day 17: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
Day 18: Rest
Day 19: 1x third ZP title
Day 20: Rest
Day 21: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title

So day 21 which is the day when one starts a 5 days washout would be a listening day, if I skipped I get a 6 days washout (Day 20 is a rest one already).
Or I misunderstood and should start the 5 rest days from Day 22?

thanks

1 Like

That one mate
Day 22 to 26 included are rest days

3 Likes

Thank you!

So in this way in a 21 days cycle I’ll listen to first and second ZP titles 6 times while the third ZP title on 5 times (and I get 7 consecutive days of no listen for the third ZP title)… I guess that’s ok?

1 Like

Yes absolutely A-OK :ok_hand:t2:
Don’t worry about just one loop of difference, you’ll experience enough internal shifts that it won’t really matter

1 Like

Also I’m allowing myself to put a small warning :

Since your new to subclub (I speak from that idea at least)
Starting with 3 different subs is okay because that tech is that good
You’ll see some type of result during your first cycle no matter what type of results

Just be patient because it’ll be a lot for your mind to grasp at one time
And more “miracle” like results or external one will start slower but will always snowball anyway (if you keep goping with the same stack)

So if you’re really excited and want first to forge certainty into subs (wich is really helpfull skill for general sub assimilation, yes I did say skill), I, and probably others will advise you to start with 1, the one that’ll matter to you the most

You’ve probably though about all of this or if it wasn’t the case I hope it’ll help you make a choice more true to you since you’ll have all elements and what to expect now

So enjoy !

2 Likes

I was going for Dragon Reborn, sex mastery and love bomb…
but from what you say I guess it would be better to use dragon alone?

Thanks for all you suggestions

Welcome to subclub @Sungaze wish you a beautiful life :blue_heart:

Did you do sungazing before . If so please whenever you have time share your experience with us :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Follow your instinct you’re the one more apt to make any decision

Just weight each pros and con, decides, then move on without looking back

BUT if I were to use your stack I think it is okay for the 3 together
They have a visible synergy

1 Like

Hi and thank you!
Not regurarly… I did this morning and than decided to subscribe here, and thats my username :sweat_smile:
Watching the sun rise gives me hope during difficult times

1 Like

@Sungaze Welcome to the Sub Club family. May you enjoy being here.

This can be a difficult one to run. If you want to do a healing one, perhaps read about Regeneration and Elixir. Then maybe after running some subliminals from Subliminal Club for 2 or 3 month, then maybe think about Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

@Sungaze don’t overthink your washout periods. a lot of users only do a three day washout rather than five. I think it depends heavily on your experience, how much recon you experience during your cycle, how dense the title is that you ran, etc.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn + Sex Mastery + Love Bomb is probably too much for anyone, let alone a beginner.

Dragon Reborn is probably too much for a beginner.

Love bomb is also for more advanced users… not difficult to run… but it’s simply an “aura” based subliminal that creates external results for people who already have internal results. It doesn’t create much internal results, compared to other subs.

Based on your goals, I’d say you should listen to Emperor solo. It has sex mastery in it. It has some small internal healing like love bomb and makes people like you like love bomb… although the respect can be very domineering, at times, compared to soft, from love bomb. And it strengthens your masculine core, which Dragon Reborn will do.

PLUS it’s probably one of THE most popular subs on the forum, so there are plenty of good journals to follow and results to read.

Run it solo as a beginner until you get the hang of things!

2 Likes

Thanks I certainly dont want to overthink it… Nevertheless I think its good to at lrast understand what the creator of these audio said about how to use them (and yes at least in the beginning follow the instructions)

What about doing Dragon Reborn first and only after that Emperor?
I guess I’m more an “empty the cup first” type :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Focus only on Dragon Reborn and maybe combine it with CFW (this has some cores of love bomb) or Elixir (clears away the negativity), but don’t stack more then 2 if you use DR. Just let the dragon do it’s work and focus on healing. Please be aware that the first stage of DR can be a pain in the ass. Personally I’m going into my second cycle of DR and I really love the introspection that CFW gives while doing DR.

When it comes to being new here on this forum. In my experience you can Run DR as a newcomer but it has to do with how much you can take. Maybe first run 7.5 minuts and later you’ll do 15. Most submakers you need to listen and fry your brain for hours. Here at subclub imo less is more.

Welcome and goodluck on your Journey!

1 Like

Sorry what’s CFW?

Ha sorry, Chosen from Within. If you buy Choosen, you get CFW aswell.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/new-disc-thread-chosen-from-within-zp-experimental/11830

Here you can find all information. Really great sub!

1 Like

Yeah bro! Try it out. Solo DR would be great. Or as @Solomon suggested, try stacking it with Elixir!

Or as @Sub.Zero is doing in his excellent journal, try stacking DR with Godlike Masculinity!

1 Like