No Nut November

December ;

Everyone running seduction subs :joy: :joy:

Any of you notice subs being more effective while on NNN? I think I have. Or perhaps NNN is doing its own thing, like its own subliminal.

3 Likes

Now that you mention…

I notice a slight increase in overall aspects in the subs.

I have been running the emperor for a couple months alongside QL st1 & alchemist st1. Started yesterday the st2 phase, excited to see what’s going to bring to the table :nerd_face:

And definitely the most groundbreaking has occurred in November, just so many inner realisations coming to fruition, that sometimes seems like a thunderstorm :sweat_smile:

Yesterday, went to the store, just searching around for something, which I didn’t knew what I was looking for, but something attracted and got myself attracted to the Sage immortal, just WOW? Should be the proper word to describe my inner reaction to the sub. Might be duo being on NNN, that elevates more the inner power , but what a sub.

3 Likes

YEP. This. Right now I am undergoing waves of emotions and an uncomfortable emotional pain.

1 Like

We’re more than halfway through the month!

1 Like

Where my retainers at?!

2 Likes

Here I am! Had a closer call today but I’m holding. I want to hold on to these benefits, and also give my subs more power.

4 Likes

Semen Retention is a subliminal booster alright

5 Likes

I didn’t even mean to but I’ve been ejaculation free all of this month. I double checked my journal to see and yeah, it’s been awhile.

Edit: yeah, I just looked again. The last time let go was in October…damn.

4 Likes

Had a wet dream last night so technically failed NNN but not counting it as a relapse :joy:

1 Like

Do your best guys, NoFap (Semen Retention) is a pure gold and from to my experience this video is 100% true

2 Likes

Yes man. NNN is amazing and I’m so glad to be holding. As tough as it may be.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Glad to be doing this!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::plate_with_cutlery::maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving y’all :turkey::poultry_leg:

1 Like

We’re almost near the end of the month!

3 Likes

Stay strong soldiers! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Almost there, we got zp to look forward to for the new month as well :grin:
Plus really looking forward to seeing the power with zp and retaining

1 Like

Pulling out at the last moment and jerking off is considered a violation of no nut november? :laughing: