Ninjii - 10 Toes

So the other day, birthday girl from this account and me were chatting at my dad’s PT appointment. I asked her how her birthday went and she said it was good, went on to tell some accounts and ended saying she got so drunk that she couldn’t walk up her stairs.

I was like, “See, this is why you should have invited me. I would have taken care of you.”

She replied sure you would but couldn’t carry my fat ass up the stairs though.

I said:

Screenshot_20231016-152755

“You ain’t heavier than my dad and I’m the only one who can pick him up if he falls.”

Her and her coworker - the same one from the last account quoted - asked me how much I could bench. I have no clue so I kept bullshitting then finally said “no idea, but I’m sure I could bench you.” To birthday girl.

She’s tall, has some enormous tiggies and a healthy rear but she ain’t fat.

She stared at me for like 2 seconds, considered and said, “Pick me up.”

I was like, “Right here? Right now?”

She was like “Yeah.”

So, I got my ass up and was like you want me to throw you over my shoulder or just pick you up?

She said “Pick me up!”

So I shrugged and picked her ass up with little difficulty and bounced her up and down while my dad and her coworker looked on.

I held her up for a few seconds and she was like “Iight iight you pass, you got it.”

:joy:

That same day, we were talking about sugar mamas. I asked the one I picked up if she knew anybody who’s willing to put in an application to be my sugar mama.

She said nah but that her coworker could be my sugar mama.

I raised my voice and brought the other girl into the convo and she said, “hell nah. I can’t give you money.” Then after the slightest pause she was like, “But I can give you sugar.”

Without missing a beat - only cuz she has a husband, they both do - I said “well shit imma need more than just some sugar to go down with all that, I’m staying away from diabetes.” Had my dad roaring and they got a kick out of it.

4 Likes

Manifestations have been a bit out of this world lately.

Today when my parents and I went down to IHSS to handle some business, I seen this latina mom and her daughter there. Her daughter was fine af and mommy was well endowed. She paid me no mind so I mentally shrugged and moved on.

Bro.

We went to drop off my dad’s charger at the shop, and on our way back up our street some time later, I see a cute girl in the passenger seat of a car on my side, which was behind the driver (Mom was driving).

I made a show of craning my neck through the back window to look at her again, and the driver sped up to us. The girl - who was the daughter - was obviously trying not to look at me but blushing smiling and the driver - her mom - was looking straight at me. I smiled and nodded at her and she nodded back and I could see the sudden interest. But alas…

We hit a right turn and they kept going straight.

I’ve been seeing women pairs while out and about and later seeing them either in my neighborhood or passing by randomly.

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to learn to dog paddle through them here veeeery soon :wink::joy:

3 Likes

I’m starting to realize that with a lot of women, on their side of things, I’m the one that’s ‘gotten away’ :thinking: i remember OG Wanted talked about that in the sales page.

1 Like

Oh :joy:

Had a funny occurrence today.

On the way out of my dad’s x-ray appointment, we passed this older woman that I had seen and had been admiring inside. She was coming back from her car.

As she turned around while we were about 30-40 ft away, heading in her direction, she made eye contact with me. She was in the midst of putting on a face mask.

She smiled right before putting it all the way on and as we were walking towards each other, said, “You taking care of him?”

I smiled back and said, “Yeah, doing my very best.”

She said “I know that’s right” and at this point we were passing one another.

I looked back and said, “Well, you have a beautiful day.”

She replied back, “Yeah, you are, too!”

:joy:

2 Likes

My shoulders have broadened. I’ve been noticing this since yesterday.

The soreness has now transferred to my buttocks area. The physical shifting is no joke on this custom (LotS/GLM).

2 Likes

So, unexpected manifestation.

This lady’s daughter just expressed to me today that she and her husband are splitting up and that she’s been watching me for awhile and likes what she sees.

It started out this morning. I was walking up to my stairs and noticed her upstairs on her balcony and said good morning. She turned to say hi and I noticed that under her beanie, she had some kinda gauze. I asked what happened and she just looked sad, didn’t want to go into it.

She asked me if I still be on the game (GTA V) and I said yeah, let me get your gamer tag. She said I’ll just give you my number if anything, and it just flowed from there. She poured her heart out to me and told me that she’s been watching me for awhile, sees I’m a great guy and that I’m fine as hell and she doesn’t know why I’m single :joy:

The amount of manis I get from my WB/Primal custom - henceforth, going to be referred to as Smooth Operator 2.0 - is crazy, dude.

I’ve been so focused on catching 'em that I’m starting to realize why some seasoned fishermen practice catch & and release.

Edit: I’m pretty sure You Are Not Alone has a bit to do with this one as well

4 Likes
Summary

Fun stuff

3 Likes

Decided to add an old custom back to the stack:

Player ONE: Savant

Primal Seduction Core

Alexander’s Play

Call of Honor

Code of Loyalty

Lifeblood Fable

Song of Joy

Enchanting Smile

Temptation

Focused Arousal

One Scent

Victory’s Call

Long range Seduction

Virtue Series: Patience

Alpha Body Language

Lion IV

All-Seeing

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Void of Creation

Yggdrasil

After a washout of 5 days, I’ve run this one and the WB custom, 3 minutes, and finishing up AsC now.

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_20231023-093659

We’re headed in the Wanted direction.

1 Like

Hows Godlike Masculinity?

Man… It’s hard to word but I can feel its influence. That’s part of why I changed up my stack slightly and am moving the LotS/GLM custom to its own day of play, because I want to be able to consciously detect where it comes into play in my zults but…

From what I’ve noticed thus far, GLM is manifesting on the inner more of how LotS looks on the outer. Which was the primary intention.

I not only feel more powerful on the outer but on the inner, it has been building more and more into a sense that I can rely on myself more. More on GLM later.

I will be playing Smooth Operator 2.0 (WB/Primal) and the LotS/GLM custom at least until the end of this year so there will be ample time for the different cores and titles to hybridize :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish Godlike Masculinity was contained in the core script of all of the programs for man

2 Likes

It used to be that way back before Q. The pages for Emperor and Ascended Mogul listed the modules included and GLM was there.

Even Regeneration had GLM.

1 Like

There are not a lot of “wholesome” programs, meaning like Khan, a program that is balanced in a variety of areas; romance, business, personal development, Spirituality, social, status.

Right now if I want that my stack will quickly exceed 3 programs or I have to dabble in customs and maybe make customs that don’t work well

Well, part of the reason I chose GLM as a complement to LotS is because LotS is completely and totally focused on outer, physical changes. That’s great for what it is and it works marvelously for that application.

But, I figured that I would add in GLM for the simple fact that As Within, So Without is a principle that applies to everything. I figured that if I want to develop my outer masculine expression, especially with the module Anvil of Hephaestus, I might as well have the inner aligned with that as much as possible.

Godlike Masculinity was originally a stacking module, meaning you added it to your stack to add that extra boost of masculine energy to your stack. Nowadays it can function as a program on its own, but I added it to my custom with the idea of developing both my inner and outer masculinity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you worked with Genesis, at all?

Yes but it’s a great beginners’ program

I think that it works for anyone from beginner to more advanced, if we’re talking about Genesis.

And it is one of those more comprehensive programs that covers multiple areas with the benefit of being a single stager.