Niles Sales Custom: The Wolf

Just ordered my new custom, should be here tomorrow. My goal is to be the best salesman in my company and make 200K from January 1st 20- Jan 1st 2020.
My stack:
Core:
Ascended Mogul
Dare Devil
Power Can Corrupt

Social:
Alpha Of Alpha
Dragons Tounge
Rouge
Charisma/Flirting Mentor
Iron Frame
Total Nonchalance
Lion IV

Wealth:
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation
Productivity Unleashed
Overdrive
Natural Winner
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Stress Displacement

Results Enhancement:
Tyrant
Dominion
Ego Adsum
All seeing eye

9 Likes

Great custom for wealth.

You meant 2021? or you’re gonna back to the future and do it on a Quantum Level (just one day)? Or do it in 2000 years?

1 Like

nah, looks like Jan 1st 20-Jan 1st 2020…as in 20 A.D. to 2020 A.D. :joy::rofl:

I’m eager to see your journaling about this. This seems very awesome!

1 Like

Hey, @Niles

I’ll be following this Journal of yours very closely, as I’m looking at a very similar Custom for business, sales, and marketing purposes. However, instead of Daredevil, I’m going for Inner Circle instead – I’m fairly certain Daredevil will distract me from being an online internet entrepreneur.

What strength have you chosen?

Can you please review Overdrive, Natural Winner, Tyrant, Charisma & Flirting Improver, Dragon Tongue, and Lion IV once you are able to describe its effects thoroughly?

Thank you very much in advance, and the best of luck!

6 Likes

This must be one of the best, most well-put together customs I have seen in a long time.

7 Likes

I did regular strength, used it in my last custom and had very good results. Lion IV, Charisma Mentor, and Tyrant I used in my last subliminal which also had a strong social emphasis but had a spirituality emphasis also instead of wealth. So I can give a brief overview of my experience with those.

Lion IV: one of my favorite modules out right now and I would Include in any custom I use in the future. It gives you a sort of relaxed confidence, not necessarily the pride you get in emperor where you feel superior to everyone, but a comfort in your own skin.

Charisma Mentor: It’s kind of hard to tell with such a socially focused custom what modules exactly have which effect but I did develop a very charismatic personality with my last custom. I was always a people person but never really the center of attention and with my last custom I was really dominating the room, people would tell me all the time that I’m magnetic, ask me how I come up with this stuff etc…

Tyrant: Another incredible module. The big thing is that people are sucked into your reality. Your at the cause not the effect, people react to how you view yourself and what you think is funny. I found people getting stuck into my frame a lot more.

5 Likes

This custom looks awesome and really well put together.

Do you have any experience with Khan, (I’ve heard it’s fantastic for sales) and if so any reason you went AM instead of Khan, more business potential?

1 Like

I have used Khan before, I had a solid 3-4 month run with it. I choose AM because I thought Khan was too large of a module to put in with my custom considering how many other modules I have in their. It is also highly focused on sex/relationships and I didn’t want to take away from my main focus on financial success, Khans great; but I’ve been running AM solo recently and have noticed rapidly improving finances where as Khan has such a wide range of emphasis.

2 Likes

Thanks for the through response.

That’s interesting, the theme lately seems to be that Ascended Mogul is impacting people’s finances
more effectively/systematically/ and faster than any other sub, including Emperor.

Did you see any financial or business gain or Khan?

Awesome, thank you for those insights. I’m wondering though if your last Customs had such profound effects, why did you choose to purchase a new one?

Will you listen to your previous one?

@Niles

I had really been struggling to create my custom due to overwhelm and anxiety. I have to say a massive thank you for making this the way it was and posting it - it really aided me in organising my custom more and feeling more confident with it. Thank you for giving me stuff to think about. I haven’t finished my custom but this has helped massively.

I’m interested in this journal for sure.

This is one I was thinking about in regards to mine, I used GLM instead but I’m not sure whether this is something to be used as well. Definitely don’t want to feel superior but I want to feel like I can handle everything and take no shit.

The other two you chose gave me interesting insights too.

Have you received and played your sub as of yet?

Yep I received it on Friday night and ran probably 5 loops yesterday. So I do sales full time but I also bartend on the weekend so I got a really good chance to test it out last night. Couldn’t be happier, I noticed a boost in the usual amount of tips I pull in for a Saturday night. The biggest thing I noticed is that I was very dominant socially, I had people constantly testing me all night because I was appearing very confident through body language, talking volume, etc and I shut it down the tests to remain dominant but in a funny and positive way. I really noticed the dragon Tounge module last night as my whit was the quickest it’s ever been, I was almost in shock at some of the things I was coming up with. I’m always pretty quick whitted, especially from my last socially focused custom but I was on a whole new level socially, every body was in my frame and I had people complimenting me left and right, trying to get my attention, and I felt an ability to control peoples emotions/ energy through the energy I was putting off.

Also had a business idea just pop into my head randomly last night for a funny t shirt design revolving around the pandemic that I think I can make some money off of.

Today I woke up after about 6.5 hours of sleep which is very short for me feeing very rested and had a strong urge to work out, which I’m stoked about because although I’ve worked out consistently for the last 5 years I’ve been working 60 hours a week recently so my desire has been dwindling.

Overall completely stoked with my new sub, feel that it’s really perfect for my life right now and I have a whole new swagger in my step. I’ll keep y’all updated.

3 Likes

@Niles, what’s the reason you decided to remove Emperor’s Voice?

Is there any particular reason for so many loops? I’m assuming you’re a seasoned user?

That’s awesome man, super happy to hear and happy for you dude. I’m sure you did a great job and it was well deserved!

This is super awesome to hear! You’ve definitely created a great custom to tend to your needs and ensure you get the best out of it.

Can’t wait for Dragon Tongue in my custom as I have trouble with speaking sometimes, just getting twisted over words and not being able to say them - plus hesitancy. This has excited me.

Good job on the energy control man, people’s energy changes can be a massive conflict if not controlled properly. I’m super sensitive to people’s energies.

Haha, I can relate to this. I just started making t shirts too in a different way to also make money, how funny. Let me know if you go down this avenue.

My man, I’m glad you’re happy with the sub. I’ll be keeping track of this thread over time.

How’s the Wolf going?!

Alright fellas’, I’m long over due for an update, which to me is a good sign because I’ve been taken, relentless, non stop ACTION. I’ve been running my custom for 4-6 loops consistently 5 days on- 2 days off as instructed. The first week was full of that surge of euphoria, and motivation, when starting a new sub. I seemed to have endless motivation, analyzed every little detail listed in the modules to try and figure out which modules I noticed in play, and mapped out a huge plan for how I was going to flip my life around and take control of my financial status.

Just one month ago, I was bartending full time, drinking anywhere from 4-7 times a week, using hard drugs on a regular basis, and my emotional state was a roller coaster to say the least. My relationship was in turmoil, I had to borrow money from my parents to pay rent, I really started to slip. My last custom was really focused on social/spiritual develop but I took almost no action on my spiritual development, and while I made huge strides socially and had an “electric” vibe about me, I had no values, no purpose, and no future in sight.

When I started my new custom, I was also reading the book atomic habits at the time. For some reason this book really stood out to me over the plethora of self improvement garbage on the market right now. It showed me the importance of taking things one day at a time, implementing small habits, that over time, begin to compound and change your life. It started with opening a book once per day, getting in the shower while it was still cold, taking a minute to visualize my future in the morning. The first week of “new sub euphoria” passed over in about a week, and I stopped really noticing the major changes. This is common as I’m an experienced user, but the difference this time is that I started building the foundational habits, and I stuck with them long enough to become unconscious.

Flash forward one month, and my friends are saying I’m a different person, there’s a spark in my eye, my family sees the change. My regular reoccurring thoughts are completely different. I am absolutely obsessed with success and self development. I don’t waste one second of my day. I wake up at 5 A.M, my workout clothes are already laid out, along with my workout clothes, pre workout. At the gym I try and get my first masked looped of the day in. I get back home from the gym at 630, do a 20 minute meditation, I like the company (learning strategies guided paraliminals). After my meditation I take a quick, ice cold shower, and make my power smoothie with (spinach, avocado, banana, O.J, Whey, Kiwi, a super green powder.). Prep my lunch of 1Lb chicken breast, spinach, tomato, avocado (I do this routine 5X a week, it’s simple, nutritious, and saves me valuable time that I used to waste deciding what to eat or settling for something quick.

Than it’s time for my hour commute to work which I spend 40 minutes listening to an audio book, so far the last 3 days I’ve completed (Psychology of Sales, Practicing Power of Now, The 12 Week Year, and current reading Napoleon Hill’s outwitting the Devil. The other 20 minutes I do Wim Hoff Breathing.

At work I have gained success quickly. I went from knowing nothing on my industry, to making 5 sales this month already (I’ve only been active for 7 days as I was on a training guarantee. Other employees have said it’s taken them two or three months to make their first sale. Aside from that my managers have taken notice of my potential, while some of my con workers are getting jealous at my quick success and my relentless work ethic. Any free time at work I have is spent reading I can usually get about an hour or so in, between customers and I average 4-5 ultra sonic loops at work.

The drive home from work is another 40 minutes Audio book, and 20 minutes guided breathing. When I get home I can hardly relax, when I used to come home and play video games, I now get all my cleaning/laundry done, get my clothes ready, read more, work on side projects, than I have about an hour to eat dinner and spend with my girlfriend, we have sex and I get to bed by 9 or 10. I have done this consistently now for 3 weeks, also holding down a side bartending job on the weekend. Currently working about 65 hours a week.

Also I’ve started a face book group recently that’s got just over one hundred members which I intend to begin marketing coaching/sales services to.

So just wanted to leave a quick update for ya guys who were interested in my custom, when I get time I can go more into details on what’s to come.

10 Likes

Wow ! Glad I asked, very inspiring. Keep crushing it and looking forward to the next breakthrough updates!

1 Like

21 days later — how are things going for you?

Update as of 4/14

Haven’t posted an update in almost 3 months, mostly because I’ve been extremely busy. However I have been running this same custom consistently anywhere from 4-8 loops 5X per week. Only exception is that I have now included Muay Thai mastery and R.I.C.H into my stack as well as I’m training Muay Thai very consistently now too.

Here’s how it has affected me:

1). My income has sky rocketed at my new job. I’ve by far made more money than I’ve ever made in my life. My first month of being on the floor after my training period (March) I made 11K and was in the top 3 of sales at my company. I have absolutely no prior sales expierience aside from Bartending and raw social skills.

2). My work superiors have taken noticed, I went from new guy to being very well known at my company in a very short time. I’ve gained a lot of respect. This is the ascended mogul working, and actually I’ve found this to be the most noticeable and overpowering module in my custom. Out of everything I’ve ran in the past my results are most in times with the descriptions of ascended mogul. It’s really turned my life around and shaped me into going from a hard partying bartender and really has started to shape my character, values, and forced me to grow up. I’ve spent so much time chasing fun and adventure but not really advancing or growing as a person and ascended mogul has really helped with that.

3). PCC I’ve noticed big time. The coworkers that used to try to manipulate me and take advantage of me have gained a lot of respect, but I still keep people at an arms length, especially those close to me. Another thing I’ve noticed with this is that true alpha males really have started to challenge me to the point where they just say completely obscene things just to try and rattle me and fight for status. Part of this also is that I have grown quite cocky especially at works as I have had rapid success, and it’s a struggle to keep my ego in check.

1. In the past I have run heavily attraction based subs, and I have definitely noticed a decrease in my feelings of attractiveness. Most people would consider me a very attractive man, I am extremely fit, and very charismatic, and I still get a lot of attention from women, but I have definitely lost my inner feelings of swagger, that I am the prize and the guy that every girl wants feelings I had when I was on Khan, or Iron Throne. It really shows me how powerful subs are because my emphasis on life has completely shifted from women and attraction to becoming successful in a few months time. If I was to rebuild this custom differently the one thing I would probably change is using Khan instead of AM to give it more of a balance as right now I am completely obsessed with success and my relationship has definitely taken a hit.

2. Muay Thai Mastery, I don’t get as many loops in as I do with my custom, I normally just do 2-3 loops before I go to Muay Thai. I have noticed that I have improved much faster than other new people who have started but I am by no means elite. What I have found with MTM is that it doesn’t just turn you into an expert fighter, but leads you to the actions and resources that would made you into an accomplished fighter. For example the first time I took Muay Thai I wasn’t consistent and ended up giving up after a couple weeks. This time, I’ve been able to stay consistent, go at least 3-4 times per week for the last two months. I’ve also started doing little things like stretching, changing my workout routine to assist with Muay Thai, and reading books that I normally wouldn’t have accessed if the sub hadn’t focused my RAS on finding resources that would allow me to become a better fighter.

6 Likes