Niles Sales Custom: The Wolf

I’m glad mate! This sounds life changing!

Had great results with this sub so far, gave it a solid 3 month run and may go back to it when the time comes. However I have decided to make some slight changes and build a new custom. The goal of this new one will be to take my wealth to the next level, as I will be focusing on putting the money I make from sales into the market and acquire assets, and less emphasis on my direct sales ability. This one is much more purely focused on wealth building as my goal for this year is to build complete financial freedom. I will be keeping my sales job for the remainder of the year, but my goal by the end of the year is to be able to quit my job and be a full time trader and take my $1,000 dollar account which I started today into a $100,000 dollar again. I have came to the realization that money is no use without time, and with sales it’s all about long hours, giving up time doing the things I love, and no time to focus on my loved ones and self growth. I want to be able to travel when I want, work when I want, take the day off when called for, so my custom is built solely on becoming a consistently profitable and wealth trader and investor. This is my new custom which I should be receiving a day from now:

1).Emperor House of Medicii
2). Financial Sucess Reality Shifter
3). Market Weaver
4). Positive being attractor (wealth)
5). Secret Source
6). Secrets of Akash
7). Sultan
8). Unrelenting wealth motivation
9). Wealth Limit Destroyer
10). Fourtune’s Favorite
11). Lion IV
12). Natural Winner
13). Pragaya
14). Stress Displacement
15). Extreme excercise motivation
16). Yggdrassil
17). Limitless
18). Overdrive
19). Naturalizer
20). Tyrant

3 Likes

Just ordered a new Ultima Custom as well! As Muay Thai is my other focus right now, but something I choose to do as more of a hobby, I wanted something I could run before my sessions without shifting my overall goals into becoming a fighter or a big physical fitness emphasis since I am already in great shape. The goal of this custom is to really hone in on my technique and make my sessions more enjoyable and into the flow. Here it is:

1). Berserker
2). Blink
3). Elegance
4). Equilibrium
5). Master Coordination
6). Thunder

1 Like

Got my new custom intime for work Saturday which is typically our busiest day. Had time to get a couple masked loops in prior to work and than ran it basically all day.

First thing before our meeting this morning I had another salesman from a different department and say that he didn’t have time for his appointment this morning and asked me to take it for him. I am almost certain this was a manifestation already as people rarely give up deals.

When I got back to my office I had a client who I thought I lost waiting at the door, and closed the deal. About an hour later had the same thing happen, a client who I thought I had lost came back and I had closed it within 15 minutes. This is all within about the first two hours of my work day and I had already tied my record of 3 deals in one day. Ended up with 4 by the end of the day as after the deal theirs a lot of paperwork/ finance to go through which takes up the bulk of my time but still my record of deals on one day! Pretty stoked as I thought switching my sub to something more purely financially based instead of social skills would affect my sales ability, when in fact I felt sharper than ever. HoM is really the perfect sales sub I felt my ability to build rapport, and connection while still leading and being in control and closing the deal was at its absolute peak.

Now to test out the new custom Ultima before Muay Thai today :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this man!

Update:

Hit 6-8 the last couple days and may have over done it a bit. Just feeling pretty low energy and in a daze. Results wise has still been fantastic with a lot of manifestations in the form of deals rolling through with me having to take very little action, my interest in the stock market and ability to absorb information and implement what I’ve learned has increased, and I’ve had a couple occurrences where random clients have started talking stocks with me and giving me advice who have actually had a lot of success.

With that being said I will probably still dial back the loops to 3-4 until I acclimate. I was running my old custom all day 6 days a week no issue but with this one being updated to Q2 and a shift of goal emphasis im expieriencing reconciliation for the first time in awhile and I’ve been having some very intense vivid dreams.

2 Likes

Will you run this new custom with the old custom or just the new custom and the new Ultima?

Your views on making money without sacrificing time have re-ignited a new clarity in me, thanks for sharing.

Just the new custom for now and than I he Ultima before my Muay Thai sessions. I will be running this until I reach a point where I am at a point financially where I feel I can switch my emphasis and goals.

1 Like