Nihil Me Terret Quam Fortissimus

Listening Schedule

Emperor
Monday | 15 minutes

There’s a fight between the Dragon and a Tiger.
The Tiger is known to be fearsome, wild and driven to fight the Dragon at once. While the Tiger does not fear, the Dragon rather fears the Tiger, because unlike the Tiger the Dragon knows Wisdom.
The Dragon knows everything to defeat the Tiger in a lot of ways.

I know this was told by my Master when I was just a kid, but at that time I was too eager to fight rather than to listen to his stories, so I am not quite sure that was the exact story. There are a lot of versions of this story but in simple terms it talks about two forces in our present reality. We don’t need to know everything about the story but it has something to do with making the right choices in life. Life experiences might guide us to the right path.

Most people would declare themselves as a Tiger, an Alpha. In reality many would end up like a dog barking with its tail hidden for fear.

Those who bark the most are weak.

Alpha’s true meaning is not important. If we strive for growth and mastery then we are able to face our fears. We’ll be getting good at the right path.

The Emperor gives me a sense of direction.

I am once that a Tiger, always driven and always wants to fight. I am blind and I don’t have choice in life, for a long time, I allow the events in my life to control me, so I end up hiding in a cave for a long time. Until I have listened to the Emperor.

I’m in my past sleeping in the darkness, waiting to be found.

I swear this is not an easy title to listen to.

It digs to my inner most soul, the part only the purest can touch.

Suddenly I wanted to go to places, I started cleaning some part of the house, the garage. It like restarting an old engine on me.

I have rekindled old memories, I remember that my childhood superhero was Incredible Hulk, everyone would disagree that it fits me.

Although I witness war and violence, my experienced is not the same with other people. I don’t want helpless people being bullied and I have this disparate rage over certain people.

Aggressive response or anger are learned, this is in response to frustrating and abusive situations and mostly they are short-lived. I researched this and it says no one is born with a chronic anger problem. Angry behavior can be destructive, angry feelings themselves are merely a signal that we may need to do something.

There are few men that can create a hell of a lot of trouble if they happen to be in the right place.

After having a good exposure with Emperor, I can feel a surge of energy inside me, untamed but controlled energy. The difference is I don’t feel angry at all. I cannot give all the credits to Emperor, because I’m also running Dragon Reborn, and LBFH.

Last year I have four court battles but I never felt hatred towards anybody. Somehow, I know I am being trick (not a good word) everybody know they are wrong, I learned how to diffuse hostiles.

Indeed, self-regulation is going to help us identify and respond in the space between permissiveness and tyranny. I use to carry a personal weapon always in my side for self-defense, I no longer find any reason why I needed one.

I have a loving response to danger. Maybe the Hulk has completely lost its power.

Only the weak bark, the strong don’t - you have to become strong.
Whatever makes you scared, keep your eyes open and face it.

1 Like
Listening Schedule

Emperor
Monday | 15 minutes

There is discipline and control.

My confidence is growing.

I been avoiding riding a motorcycle since my accident, and now I’ve been riding my bike again with enthusiasm.

Although I no longer carry side arms for personal protection, I still love target shooting for sports. I love to shoot at target, never at people.

There is little doubt that I may end up horrendously ridiculous but it came up perfectly good.

Know Thyself
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
– Sun Tzu, The Art of War

It’s about awareness, awareness of myself and the world. With the help of the Emperor, I have confronted myself before facing the world.

I remember my dad saying this, “Take good care of your employees, and they will take good care of you.” Then they will follow you even on the darkest corner of the world.

Therefore, it’s best to take control of your fate than to wander rudderless.

Yeah, I never would take my dad’s word we always quarrel a lot.

“The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
–Nelson Mandela

1 Like
Listening Schedule

Emperor
Monday | 15 minutes

When I wanted to do something, when I want to finish a project, I can do it in a tenacious way. I used to put a Do not disturb message on my office door because I can be easily distracted and become out of focus, now I just think of them as a minor inconvenience.

My initial journey while listening to the Emperor is not without doubt. I did have nightmares too. I beg the question what if I am the Emperor with the sword and armor, will it fit on me even if it didn’t chose me?

Like riding a wild horse for the first time, without preparation you will end-up tumbling to the ground acquiring injuries. I think if this is done forcefully the impostor would likely be dragging the sword like that of a scavenger helplessly towards the junkyard.

Nobody can effectively raise their confidence with fear, one must conquer that fear then raise their confidence.

You have to allow yourself to be chosen in order to be worthy of the Emperor.

In those instances where faith wanes and doubt waxes, I recall tenets of the ancient. When we lose our self, we lose our power and allow others to control us.

Doubt might cause trouble.

Doubt isn’t the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith.

The Emperor never loses his poise even on extremities.

An Alpha cannot feel the excitement until danger comes around.

Being big and strong doesn’t mean you’re the best. It’s not good to fight and hurt others. Boasting can bring you into trouble. Be kind and help others in need.

1 Like

Humans have an unpredictable predatory instinct.

At one point in my martial arts journey, I was badly beaten up that I cannot see clearly because blood and sweat are covering my sight. I remember my master once told me to allow the energy to flow not to force it on me. I have no choice but to close my eyes, you have to free yourself with fear (not totally at that point, I’m really scared) but I tried and I took some hit, then when I allow the energy (it is the feeling of having a brewing storm in my stomach as it engulfs my whole body) I can hear everything on my path as if they are amplified. I can sense the fear of my opponent. Each attack on me has a deadly consequence.

You’ll never knew what on the other side, until you experienced it yourself.

I remember a movie (but I forgot its title) this guy keeps asking the master if he became the master yet. His master response keeps directing him to places that ended up people beating him. At the end he realizes that he is the master, all he has to do is to declare it on himself.

We don’t need the validation of others to define our self, we simply need to unfold the mystery within.

But when everything else fails, disrupt your thoughts by declaring this to yourself.

I am the Master of my fate I am the captain of my soul. It is me who determines what my future will bring by the way l see life and prepare myself to face its realities.

This will send a thunderous message into your innermost self, a permanent declaration that you are indeed the Master.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.” --Yoda

I remember having said that I will fly with Dragons, I think it’s a machine not the creature thing.

It was my grandparents who show me how big the world is by being at their side going around places. I travel with them going around the world visiting cousins, uncles, aunts, and friends. The title/s I’m been listening rekindle those memories, I found this album which contains lots of postcards from abroad, usually my cousins will send me postcards to remind me to visit them and when I’m done visiting, they would send another to remind me of the occasion.

With my circle of friends, I always end up as a tour guide. In fantasy in deed Dragons can fly and it would be fortunate to have one. I would go to a place to eat my breakfast, and another to get a delicious snack, often times in a country who speak differently.

Once in while I attend convention related to my profession or government sponsored trading business shows. The good thing about government-to-government agreement is that businesses have an option/s and protection for their money while if you do it alone, nobody is going to help you out.

Whenever my country has done trade deals abroad, I always grab every opportunity when time is available.

I’m not sure if this is a secret, they said that “never take an advice from a millionaire”, the reason for this is he/she will take into advantage on what you did not know. On a billionaire’s point of view is different though, he/she doesn’t care if you’re going to compete because most likely the thing that you’re talking about is already under his business.

I have two reasons why I’m afraid to deal with foreign business; one is because I might loss too much money and I might not recover that money. I have experienced is a lot but the lesson learned is quite valuable.

I remember a silly story, it was told that the moment the Germans close the deal they will fly immediately to the meeting place right away, they are never late. The Americans are always on time. And the reasons why the Chinese has small eyes is because they don’t sleep until the deal/meeting is over.

I am always late, most of the time. After I have a good exposure with Emperor, I am never worried about time.

Only this time I am very confident enough to show myself to the world with chin high up ready for anything.

I have a short course in Japanese language back when I have a short-term job as an engineer, back then I don’t have an enthusiasm to learn a foreign language. Only this time I have been inspired ever since I met a Japanese chick. I am also polishing my Mandarin; I was more fluent on Hokkien as my mom side speak this way.

I’m traveling privately with my uncle borrowed jet. There are a lot of advantage traveling this way rather than having a scheduled commercial flight, you can stretch your time while having a good time along the way.

I’m planning for a second-hand Learjet and a Gulfstream. Noting advice’s from the pros including my uncle seasoned mechanic-pilot, the idea was to rent. Like a comprehensive car insurance policy that when you have decided to dump the car you can get a new one. I’m checking if there are insurance companies who offer this on an airplane.

1 Like