NewLease; Q Experience

1. Make a list of the skills your role requires
  2. Assess where you stand in each of those
  3. Quantify the gaps, in terms of the impact that not having that skill has on your company
  4. Find courses you can take and mentors that can help you close the gaps, prioritizing those with the highest impact on your company
  5. Learn, learn and keep learning

As an alternative, you can always delegate or hire external support if you are in a position to do so.

Don’t quit, that’s not going to solve your problem and wouldn’t make you more valuable either

1 Like

Reconciliation is hitting and I feel like I’m capable of achieving anything. I feel like I’m going to be a failure at everything I do. I feel weak, pitiful and a waste of space that is not worth anyone’s time. I feel like whats the point?

I stack PCCQ with StarkQ last night and I had 2 dreams. The first dream was about wrestling. Can remember much about it except there was this one female wrestler with barely anything on trying to manipulate another wrestler into joining her group.

The second dream involved aliens. I was at my father’s house when it turned dark all of a sudden. We went outside and looked up to see a UFO that from the ground looking up it looked like the moon moving faster than it should.It was turning the sun on and off. While it was off I saw a massive alien headquarters and a party taking place next to it looking like space age burning man. The dream ended with them getting into my house.

2 Likes

Stacking PCCQ was interesting but I think I’ll just use StarkQ solo for now since its massive already and needs more time to fully take hold.

2 Likes

I attempt not to give unsolicited advice but a part of me relates to what your sharing so I really want to offer the following (take or leave at your discretion-I say this as much a reminder to myself and I hope you may benefit from some of it):

If your still experiencing the level of reconciliation your experiencing, please, please lower the loops you are listening too and/ or take a few days off. I now you said you set and forget with Q and you really cannot do that with Q.

When I’ve tried that it pulverizes my brain and my emotional state, I feel vulnerable, anxious, paranoid, everything is wrong and not myself.

In my experience If your scared of everything around you, find ways to ground yourself in your body, (just look up grounding techniques and experiment with what your called too) and give yourself time to just enjoy the free flow of thinking if your a creative type.

You can only fear others judgement when you judge yourself harshly. Being kind with ourselves is the most important skill in life I believe.

Money, woman, and independence are the pinnacle of a pyramid build on top of character, confidence, discipline, value giving, self comfort, self knowing etc.

It sounds like you’re looking for externals (money, woman etc) to feel ok or like your worthwhile and you are ping ponging back and forth between seeking the immediate gratification of dealing directly with that and knowing you need to work on the base. I, and many others, do the same thing. I recommend working on the base first, (confidence, self comfort, doing things you love in life etc) even if it takes more time and patience, the results on top of that far magnify anything you could achieve otherwise

I would also recommend as an experiment for perspective, to go down this whole journal and read
it top to bottom in one sitting to see the whole picture of your thinking in fast forward.

Also seems like overall you’ve mostly stuck to StarkQ despite the roller coaster-which is awesome.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel it means a lot.

1 Like

Back on this journal for a while. Been listening to Ascension for a few hours now and I already feel like changing subs. Reconciliation is quick on this one.

2 Likes

What symptoms of reconciliation are you feeling ??

I definitely feel like changing subs, like maybe its not the right choice for what I want. Its like its working in a hurry and my mind is freaking out a bit.

1 Like

I’m currently feeling this same thing only thing is I’m on ascended mogul and feeling a huge desire to switch to emperor to help evolve me as fast as possible. My mind is also freaking out lol it’s like a craving I have to switch subs but for me it’s going from AM to emperor

I’m thinking about going the social route with Daredevil lol

It just hit me don’t know how I forgot when saint just posted this yesterday but sanguine Ultima is supposed to help deal with reconciliation. Saint wrote this “ Stacking Sanguine Ultima with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day (or every other day) will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack while also enhancing the healing and mood lifting scripting in any of the titles in your stack. “

This could solve our reconciliation problems and wanting to switch stacks etc I told myself no emperor for 90 days no primal for 30. Only AM and stackers and day 2 of only AM and stackers and I’m wanting to change to emperor. Sanguine Ultima was built to help with reconciliation. When we feel the urge to switch subs or those thoughts become obsessive we can run sanguine Ultima and see if those urges/ feelings to switch go down or completely fade away. Maybe sanguine q would solve it to though I haven’t found so yet

1 Like

Run one loop a day of ascension then take the 3rda day off…
You will get used to the script
I was there…lol

2 Likes

Well I’m not going to Daredevil but I am using Ascended Mogul instead. Things are piling up at the office.

Edit;- Been using Ascended Mogul does work fast. I prefer Ascension but not complaining.

2nd Edit;- I really feel like switching subs now. Its like the longer I listen to this the more I feel like I’m going down the wrong road like being or not being alpha isn’t the problem.

1 Like

How are you doing with Ascension @Grimm1390?

I’m on ascended mogul. lol haven’t used ascension since may or April :thinking: I forgot. Since then for the most part I been on primal and ascended mogul with some stackers but now strictly ascended mogul and stackers for a month to get some better job prospects and push my life And personal goals forward.

1 Like

Ahh sounds good. To be honest I’m not sure about Ascension right now. What I really want is to be social, and Ascension kinda made me feel a little isolated.

1 Like

Ascension and Ascended Mogul just don’t feel all that smooth to me. Decided to give Emperor a try and had it playing throughout the night; it felt so good and so smooth. Woke up feeling a little tired but as time went on I started feeling fine. The dream last night was crazy and I have it playing now that I’m at the office and I am enjoying it. Decided I’m going to stick to this for a while and then eventually go back to my customs. Its very early but I believe EVQ is going to help me be who I want to be and do what I want to do. Things right now seem more possible and in terms of women I believe that will be a side benefit. @Grimm1390 might want to think about this :+1:

1 Like

Very interesting I always found ascension smooth and since using AM I found it smooth as well. Right now on AM I feel focused on doing something productive and pushing myself to grow. Sunday was tricky because I wanted to switch to emperor but I know it was most likely reconciliation causing me to want to switch to get instant results. It’s like my brain since I been on sub club is looking for that sub to Give me instant results, and I think that’s the main cause of reconciliation for me. The desire to switch subs yesterday from AM to emperor yesterday was like a 2 out of 10 while Sunday 8 out of 10. For now I’ll stick to AM and in 90 days or maybe less I’ll change it to emperor. Lol I’m trying to fight off this reconciliation to switch subs.
Will be following your emperor journey brother :muscle:

1 Like

Aight fair enough lol. I’ll give Emperor until August myself. I’m determined not to give in to reconciliation.

1 Like