Newbie needs some reccommendations :)

Hi, everyone! I’m so glad to be here! I’ve been looking for months to try Subliminal club and when I saw the other day Love bomb for free, I’ve downloaded it and started to listen this morning. Just to try out SC. I’ve been listening to subliminals for years and they have helped me tremendously. Hope SC will justify its good reviews that I’m seeing all over the internet.

Back to topic. I’m working on my new business/website about crypto. I want to increase my productivity, concentration because it’s on the lowest level ever. Also I think I might be suffering from Maladaptive daydreaming disorder. I wanted to try Limitless executive because it has everything I need right now.

What do you think? Out of your experience, what do you reccommend?

Thank you so much on your help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome.

Do let us know how this goes.

Check out R.I.C.H. Crypto too.

Good choice :ok_hand:

Links:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @themuse

Limitless Executive is good choice. If execution is more of a limiting factor than learning right now, then check out The Executive.

I’ve found that having Godlike Masculinity in my stack added a big push in the “get stuff done” department.

But whichever sub you choose, action will grease the wheel to get things moving and let the subs work even faster for you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I also considered RICH crypto, but later on, after I finish making website. Since I’m a beginner with SC, I wanted to do one by one.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I saw the executive too, but I thought that limitless ex. has more power. I’m a female, so Godlike Masculinity doesn’t resonate with me, lol :joy:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough, lol.

I don’t know what you mean by “has more power,” but the major difference is in the scope of each sub’s goals. Since LE is broader and covers more areas of development, it could take a little longer to fully integrate and show major results while The Executive may execute faster since it’s narrower in scope.

And the ease and speed of integration and execution depends on your current level of growth in those areas coupled with the action you take, so it’s different for everyone.

Anyway, good luck with the new business. LE will light a :fire: under your ass for sure.

@summit Oh, I get it. Thanks for the explanation and on the good wishes. :slight_smile:

I will join the chorus of well wishers to the Sub Club family. Best of luck and enjoy your SubClub Journey.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Use RICH crytos and emperor

1 Like

@honeymonster I will buy RICH crypto as soon as possible, and the Emperor… well, it’s designed for men, I’m a female :joy:

Last week I bought Limitless Executive and at first my MDD became stronger, but as days go by, it’s getting better. I have to admit that I listen to it in the background on my laptop while I work, because I’ve noticed that every two days isn’t enough for me.

2 Likes

You can be Empress :slight_smile:

@Deadpool You can first make one Empress subliminal, so I’ll buy it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry didnt realize you were female :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like