New user,hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I’m new here on the forum. I am 23 and I started listen subliminal club since January (QL ST1-2-3,LBFH and Wanted).I’m at third year of University and I’m the archetypal nice guy and I never been in a relationship with a woman (in fact I was thinking of getting heartsong because I realized that I’m not Wanted archetypal).
I think ZP is a beautiful technology, I haven’t had a diary for subliminals so I can’t say how many results it actually got, but I can definitely say that I quit smoked very easily (after 2 cycles of LBFH) and I realized that I have a lot of work to do on me, I don’t know what I want to do in my life, what are my strenght points,there are a lot of thing that I need to find out about myself and I hope that subliminals can help me. I also got results from QL and passed 4 exams in 2 months (after a years of not taking exams because some problems in my family) but I have other goals:

-Stop being afraid of so many things (first of all relationships and meet new people, for example I’m afraid to go to university but i am slowly getting over it)
-Meet my soul mate and start a relationship
-Be a better man who knows who he wants to be, where he wants to go and what he wants to do
-Increase self-esteem

I have read many stories on the forum and I am really happy with the results people have achieved, they have been very inspiring to start a new path.I thought about starting from Heartosng + RoM, what do you think?

8 Likes

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome. I’m usually seeking advice instead of giving it, but if you want to find your purpose and soulmate then I’m guessing RoM and Heartsong is the way to go. Good luck on your journey.

3 Likes

Excellent results on Quantum Limitless and yes your stack idea very much aligns with what you want to achieve.

If you are still in university, I encourage you to continue with Quantum Limitless along with Heartsong and Revelation of Mind.

Welcome to SubClub!

3 Likes

You’re right, I have seen that RoM and QL stack well togheter, I’ll try them thanks for the tip.
Thank you all, I will keep you updated with a journal as soon as possible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes