New to the forum, joining to thank you guys ☺

Hi Together,

After half a year of lurking and reading on this forum, as well as listening to my ZP stack, I have finally decided to join the forum officially, but mainly so for thanking @Luther24 for all of his amazing posts and the tons of infintely good stuff that I was able to learn from him.

Thank you very much @Luther24 :pray: :white_heart:

You are a source of very rare and extremely deep knowledge and your posts have helped me a lot of sticking to my KHAN / WANTED / LBFH stack and understanding the whole process of change, becoming more congruent, trauma free, manifesting reality etc. (I come from a deep esoteric background)

Also of course, a huge Thank You to @SaintSovereign and Fire for creating the best subliminals on the market! They are worth every cent in its weight in gold :pray: :white_heart:

I am looking forward to the amazing times ahead and how I am changing day by day, journaling and doing my best to increase the amount of action I am taking :relieved:

And finally, thanks to all the other forum members for their shared wisdom and inspirational field reports.

14 Likes

Welcome buddy

May your journey ahead be positive and fruitful!

4 Likes

Thank you Nemesis.

I think I also forgot to thank @NinjaGazin – your reports on WANTED are so dope! Thanks a lot bro! :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Your in the right place for some serious positive growth.
I have experienced just as many positive benefits from reading and rereading inspiring, wise and informative posts by other members here on the forum(and saint and fire) as I get from listening to the subs and taking action.
All about immersing yourself in the correct programming to take you closer to the life you desire and this is a very positive environment which is rare online lol.
Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome welcome welcome!

Good to see new faces on the forum. Especially ones that do the work to get the results.

Please make yourself at home, @JCDenton.

7 Likes

Welcome Seeker!

1 Like

lol preciate the kind words

Welcome to subclub forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Sorry for pinging you here @Lion , but I do not have the “message” button in my profile to send other users a private message. Do you please know how I can activate this function? Thank you.

2 Likes

Please use the forum for your initial interactions. After a certain number of days/posts, you will see the Message button appear on other users’ profiles.

4 Likes