New to forum and requesting advice please

Hello, I am new to the forum but not new to subs.

I am looking to create a more rounded life. I am currently listening to Ascension for Women, been listening to that for about a week and I added Seductress three days ago. Went through the headaches with Ascension but continued listening, seems all good now.

Would I be able to add Ultimate Artist to these two ? Not sure if too much to start with as I understand these subs are more powerful than I have been used to.

Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

Welcome @jude
Stick with ascension and seductress for atleast 3 months and assess how you feel. Learn how you react to these two subs first before adding. Remember the smaller the stack the faster and more pronounce the results.

1 Like

@pacman
Thank you, very much appreciated, will do as advised.

1 Like

Pro tip drink electrolyte drinks and headaches go away.

1 Like

@Yazooneh
Thank you.

Also you can add artist in there if you’re brave but you have to listen to your body and find the sweet spot . Could be a loop a day of each or if your mind feels overwhelmed take a day off

1 Like

@Yazooneh
Thank you again for your help, I will listen to Ascension and Seductress for the next three months and then as I become accustomed to them will look at introducing artist as you suggest above. Very much appreciate your advice. Take care.