New Support Article: What is the New Wealth Experience?

I’m excited to see how NWE works when implemented in IG:UpX. Can one become a truly rich software engineer with it :thinking:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @SubliminalUser I didn’t realize that Index Gate UP has wealth scripting. It didn’t seem specified on the sales page

RM:UWX also has wealth scripting? Does it contain the NWE?
Looking forward to AM with NWE, hope it comes out in November.

This is what I meant by “they may have their own new technologies.” It’s to be determined. I’m reluctant to add such scripting to something like Paragon, as what experiences could you manifest to help heal a broken arm? It’d be easier if we just upgraded the scripting that helps you find the perfect doctor and treatments rather than unfolding.

The New Subliminal Experience style scripting works best on goals associated directly with the emotions. Self-worth, inability to feel love, etc.

14 Likes

You explained it way better than I did. thanks.

This absolutely works because I experienced it more than once and a friend even had a very novel treatment being done on his back after an injury to his spine and recovered very well. The doctor themselves went out of their way to offer it after I suggested Paragon to him.

But can it not also do direct physical healing using your own body if that is all you need?

Paragon already does this. That’s why I’m not sure if we need a “New Physical Healing Experience” because that type of scripting doesn’t quite fit situations like this. We’ll just upgrade Paragon to ZP v2 MAX.

8 Likes

I guess if the new S&S’s NRE scripting works out we’d see type of scripting in not only financial but romance, social, etc. subs? (General notion of this: “New state experience” or “New reality experience”)

Looking forward to running a New Wealth Experience QTKS custom. But there are a few more steps to happen between here and there.

2 Likes

Sorry, PC was a very bad example. My mind was just going blank that moment. I had serious problems remembering fitting subs.

How about learning skills? Confidence (in your talents), enthusiasm for experimentation, learning by doing etc. feels like a fitting path.

1 Like

Could this work with titles like Spartan or Muay Thai Mastery?

1 Like

How about updating productivity titles with “new productivity experience“ and status titles with “new status experience”

1 Like

New Chimney Sweep Experience

6 Likes

I am still waiting for Chimney Sweeping ZP, hope after 11.11 we will have it. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I’ll drop my stack if Chimney Sweeping X becomes a reality, lol.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Will QL also have NWE?

1 Like

Everyone. If you look at the objectives of any title, if there’s a mention of wealth, that wealth scripting will be updated to NWE.

5 Likes

Yes! I found one mention in QL’s description :slight_smile:

Be it relationships, wealth, self-improvement… Anything.

So I assume it will have NWE. But you said in objectives and there is none :frowning: So no NWE then.

1 Like

Do we have any ETA for Q Store upgrade to NWE?
Thanks!

@AnswerGroup @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like