Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

48h before tentative limitless drop.

See you tomorrow.

6 Likes

Waiting for this upgrade

2 Likes

Will we be seeing any physical or healing related to NSE?

I know we have NDE but nothing for the other eehh parts of the body. NSE in terms of physical shifting, healing, I don’t believe there is any NSE incorporate into that. NPHE/ NPH-- new physical experience/ New Physical Healing Experience.

I notice with NSE the shifts are so quick and powerful and would love to that with physical healing and performance .

What’s currently available is not shabby at all and I’ve seen some impressive stuff even with limited exposure to WB, LOTs, and BDLM and of course curious to see how NSE could be applied to this.

1 Like

I believe we will get something like NPE (New Physical Healing/Shifting Experience) when titles like WANTED, Spartan, Legacy of the Spartan, Paragon Complete, Paragon Sleep get updated to NSE.

5 Likes

And my headcanon is that survival instinct X isn’t released yet (which btw had been announced in hero sales page) coz the founders want to release it after the new physical healing is perfected.

3 Likes

That’s what Saint answered in the NSE Support article

But they advance their technology left and right all the time. So they may have come up with an idea how to pull it off in the meantime.

4 Likes

That’s a good theory. Same for Revelation of Body, I believe.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quotes, @Lichtenauer. I totally forgot about them.

2 Likes

Hi @Lion @RVconsultant how are you ? i want to build my Stark Black with the latest Limitless edition core. If I submit the custom for building now will SC use the old limitless or the new one ?.

I have complete faith in the founders that Limitless will become the next groundbreaking innovation since Elon Musk’s initiative to launch civilians into space.

Best Wishes your friend The Boxing Scientist

2 Likes

We don’t know. We have no inside information about when the NEW Limitless and its Core is released other than the estimated time being this Thursday.

But that could be delayed and hence if you build your custom now with Limitless Core in it, it could come out either way. Old Limitless Core or NEW Limitless Core.

Doing great! Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

We need a height version of bdlm lol

3 Likes

For a friction of second, my eyes read “a highlight version of bdsm” :eyes:and my mind was overloaded with “wtf have I missed in the development and direction of subclub” LOL sorry I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks Lion will await till we here from the founders.

1 Like

Hey @SaintSovereign @Fire I am waiting in the queue to buy Limitless 2024 edition please take my credit card I will pay extra to have this product earlier

9 Likes

The mind is immensely susceptible to suggestion, and even more so when strong desires are involved.

That’s the single most important factor when choosing a stack; the intensity of our desires the stack would help us fulfill.

7 Likes

What exactly do you mean with that?

There’s the Emperor Fitness Height Inducer already.

BDLM can increase height down there as well…

I’m confused.

1 Like

He means a main store title solely for height increase.

PS: in the mean time, EF ST3/4 and WANTED has Height Inducer scripting.

4 Likes

Also WB.

2 Likes

Skadooshing from the hip here, but I guess they want to upgrade Mind’s Eye prior to the upgrade of RoM so that they can include the fresh script in the new release, instead of having to patch it in afterward. You know… a method to the madness.

At least that’s my guess.

So I wouldn’t be surprised by a surprise ME drop :sunglasses:

4 Likes

New Limitless predictions

• Cognitive boost of Stark Black
  • Emperor level of confidence to get things done
  • Dardevil’s courage to try new things and engage with people
  • Renaissance Man’s obsession and dedication to get things done and enjoy the process
  • New Khan’s confident and relaxed presence
  • Saguine’s positivity
11 Likes