New Pheromone Discussion Thread

Funnily enough when I spoke Gary about Bad Wolf all those years ago. He said be lavish about it dont be afraid of starting with more drops. Then work down till you find your sweet spot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tried Corpo unfortunately it did nothing for me.

1 Like

Corpo longer made…
Just LIIKv1, v2, Alpha Maschio & Ceno

And Bad Wolf out of stock.

1 Like

pacman did mention years ago that he tested an extremely potent version of an alpha pheromone he bought in South Africa. Will have to dig it out.

Lacroy. (South Africa)
Probably: New Pheromone Additive,
Edge or IMPI Man Red.

1 Like

Looks like it was Lacroy’s IMPI Man Red

1 Like

Back in 2014 i used a product i think it was called Jerk. It was from a well known vendor at the time who went down hill later.

I waa at a social event. Wentvto the toilet sprayed a few drops on my neck. Minutes later i headed back into the bar.

Two Japanese girls left the two guys they were with and began talking to me. They began showering me with conplements lol.

I couldnt handle it they were so in my face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Androtics Direct - Instant Jerk

Really amazing that a spray or two can bring about such a state change.

I just got into “pheromone” titled subs then but not the real thing. I wish I knew the good ones then.

2 Likes

Thats the one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same company that made the original a314 which was sick at the time. It had to be the most powerful.pheromone at the time but the formulae changed overnight, now its shit.

dorfmeister liked better than MAX-T
Apparently, made specifically for self effects…

Look at content :wink:

Pheromone content: TRP2 (Axillary Secretions) and V1R/V2R (Vaginal Aliphatic Acids)

2 Likes

Max t is cheap, like 12 euro and last months

Yeah you really can’t beat that price.
This is steep.

Yesterday I did 5 drops of Nude Alpha in the mall and went to the gym but nothing was out of the ordinary, but my interactions were minimal though.

1 Like

Overdose from LAL was one that i really enjoyed.

It works better during the summer. Rub the gel all over your forarms and neck. I gaurantee your going to get results.

Women begin getting closer or touching you.I had one girl put her hand on my chest in a coffee shop. When i said to her are you waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

@unusualfellow @TheBoxingScientist
Also, anyone who wants.
Choose what would you buy from those testers. And I will probably get those in the near future.

1 Like

wow now i recall Possess Alpha works on really young girls in their 20s. I remember hitting on one italian girl she kept ignoring me so i went into the toilet rubbed some drops on my neck.

Then went and chatted to a girl near her. Within minutes she began talking to me. I could see the deer in the head lights look in her eyes.

So yeah possess alpha works on young girls. Didnt seem to have much effect on middle age women.

Bad wolf is a nice to have too.

1 Like

this… what a ride!

1 Like

I can live with for the rest of my life happily with, Badwolf, Wolf, posses alpha. idk I wish Gary would reply soon, can’t say enough good about the guy. had a lot of long emails with him. He’s done a lot for me in regard to my orders.

*Gary if you ever end up here, I’ve still not forgotten… *

Edit
Lol I am not a fanboy, but his products, Thundr’s and JOhn’s products have been awesome and were godsend after the stupidest fall of A314 after rev23

2 Likes

Do we know what happened ?

The original revision had to be the most potent pheromone on the planet apart from one product that i got from Brazil which vanished back in 2008.