New person here. I need help

Yeah, you can run it, what about your previous goals?

With stark you would have a good mixture. And trust me you get smart on stark.

That might be where I would start. However I would also get Quantum Limitless.

So if I needed intelligence boosting NOW, this is what I would do

Go to the main shop and get Limitless and Quantum Limitless, and start with 1 loop of Limitless and 1 loop of QL st1 for five times a week for 30 to 60 days. Then go to stage 2 of QL for 30 to 60 days. etcā€¦

My previous goals i will achieve them later. For now though i really want to increase my intelligence alot and fast. Like cognitive improvement and processing speed and memory etc. School brought me to this goal now and i also want to prepare for university or college so that i am not lost when i get there and actually understand things better

Doesnt quantim limitless take longer to work?

Exactly, because itā€™s a 4 stage program.

Thatā€™s why I recommended both.

Now letā€™s suppose you get done with QL st4ā€¦ what nextā€¦

Here are some modules you could look at in the Q shop that could be directly and indirectly related to intelligence or academic success:

Stark (also for over all enjoyment in college: social, intelligence, sex)

Quantum Limitless ST4 Core

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

I.Q. And Cognitive Booster

Harmonic Singularity

The Architect

Asclepius

Pragya

Deus

Sanguine

Health Codex

All-seeing

Eagle Eye

Faith Unyielding

Foundation

Furious Ascent

Machine: Action

Machine: Rest

Technological Prodigy

ARES

I would consider the above if I was going back to college or university.

Do you want ideas for overall enjoyment, success, and fun in college or university?

1 Like

Sure. What are your ideas?

Like is said though i really want to increase my cognitive abilities, reading speed, thinking speed and abilities, reasoning skills and abilities,recall memory in a instant, etc

1 Like

I have read that your focus is on cognitive abilities and the like. I have presented what I would do. What Iā€™m presenting now is different, if you want to go beyond the focus of cognitive improvement.

So if I was going back to college or university, or if I was going my first time ever, especially just out of high school, this is what I would do.

First, Iā€™d do this:

Now as I was getting my intelligence boosted with Limitless and QL, I would also consider health. So I would consider these modules in the Q shop:

Quantum Limitless ST4 Core

Metamorphosis

Emperor Fitness ST4 Core

Serum X

Harmonic Singularity

The Architect

Asclepius

Energetic Development XI

Pragya

Deus

Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Q Core

Inner Voice

Immortalā€™s Blade

Pride Unbroken

Eye of the Storm

Information Releaser

Joie De Vivre

Carpe Diem Ascended

Negativity Displacer

Spiritual Freedom

Stress Displacement

Stronger

Discordia Deliverance

Health Codex

Deep Sleep

I would also consider these modules to put in a custom Ultima for emotional healing and well-being:

Elixir Ultima Core
I AM
ARES
New Beginnings
Pride Unbroken
FEBRUUS

For social and status, I would consider these modules:

Dynasty

Dragon Tongue

Potentiator

Power Awareness

Power Can Corrupt Q Core

Transcendental Connections

Iron Frame

Inner Circle Q Core

Sacred Words

Alpha Body Language

Gloryseeker

Leader of Men

Alpha of Alpha

Power Unleashed

Invincible Presence

Manipulus

Chiron

Mercy Protocol

Torchbearer

The Spotlight

Emperorā€™s Voice

Fortuneā€™s Favorite

Mastermind

Mindā€™s Eye Q Core

Mystery

Natural Winner

Omnidimensional

Overdrive

Productivity Unleashed

Submodel Alpha

Trailblazer

Wayfinder

Once you get to a certain level of success, you can probably ditch any of that PUA advice about teasing because it might start hurting peopleā€™s feelings.

Although you might be tempted to get sexual subliminals, by the time youā€™ve done all of the above it will likely be unnecessary.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks

Personally, if I found myself back in my nineteen year old life and was just about to go to college, hereā€™s what Iā€™d do.
Iā€™d run Stark solo. Itā€™s got an IQ boost, alpha male attributes, social comfort, seduction and fun. Itā€™s got everything youā€™d need to succeed academically and have an awesome college experience.
Hereā€™s a little secret about college. Itā€™s not that hard if you keep on it. You sound like you have at least normal intelligence, so you really donā€™t need that much of a boost.
Iā€™d run Stark or a Stark based custom (even better) for at least my first year.

1 Like

Thanks for your input

I would do the same :wink:

Wouldnt stark q take longer to see results? Since it has 3 major programs in it?

Perhaps. I realize you are in a rush. Your original plan is quite good.

Iā€™d simply add QL to it as well.

You can always add more later.

Maybe a little, but itā€™s pretty comprehensive as far as what youā€™d need for college goes, and your freshman year stuff is a lot easier than people usually lead you to believe.

Alright i gues then it would be better to use stark q then

Okay guys i am using limitless and quantum limitless. Is 1 looop good enough for each?

I would say start there. 1 loop each per day, five times a week, and notice how you feel. Have you read the support articles and the PDF manual?

1 Like

Also i want to use Quantum limitless ST4 because i really dont have the patience to wait. And start at stage 1

In the description of QL it says this:
ā€œYou can even simply run ST4 as a standalone, without running the previous stagesā€