New person here. I need help

Could i add limit destroyer ultima too?

Sure just dont add more than you need. start with only rebirth.
after 1 month add LU

1 Like

Okay thank you

1 Like

I have another question:
Stack:
Rebirth Ultima x1
Ascension Q (alpha male, etc) x2
Limitless Q (intelligence) x2

1. Should i use my stack for full overnight listening even though i also listen in the day?
  2. Should i take breaks in between the stack?
  3. Will i be able to see results in the days coming ahead?

I want all y’all opinion/thoughts on this/these questions please. @Rusty1 @James @Hoppa @pacman @GoldenTiger @ALMIGHTY @Davisnwc @Apollo @OldChap @SubliminalUser

Sorry if i bother/ am bothering you guys

1 Like

You’re new. Run Ascension one day then run Rebirth Ultima another

1 Like

Not bothering me at all. Happy to help

1 Like

Okay i got my answer.

This is it:
Ascension Q
Rebirth Ultima

I will try to be consistent and listen as much as i can in a day

3 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

If by this you mean ‘play as many loops as I possibly can in a day’, remember to start slowly.

U would suggest that you dont stack.
Use Ascension only for about 3 months the start stacking and experimenting.

1. I would listen during the night
  2. I would listen to it once a day, then rest; then next week twice a day (3-4 loops), etc
  3. probably, but it’s better to just take action and know results will come; I always see results very fast with ascension tho :smiley: personally

No bother, I’d recommend doing 2 loops of Limitless Q in the morning. 2 Loops of Ascension in the afternoon, then 1 loop of Rebirth either right before bed or while you’re laying down to go to sleep. Give yourself 2-3 rest days a week. So even if you just do this every other day, you give your mind time to process integrate and execute the scripting.

Thank you this seems like a good plan @Davisnwc

1 Like

Thanks everybody for ypur input

My mind will still be processing the subliminal even when i am not listening to it?

Well, everything has been told here hahhaa :sweat_smile:

Like you’ve heard so much, be patient, à lot of us would be further ahead of our current developp net if we ran a more regulated stack.

yes. it will run the script for up to 7 days if you stop listening to it. just gets weaker by the day

1 Like

Start easy mate. My current run is just my custom for 1 loop daily even though I have lots of experience with Subliminal Club.

I’m doing a similar approach.

Alright guys i am back now i some really important goal probably one that i need right now now now now and for when i get into university or college

IT IS INTELLIGENCE!!!

I am planing on using limitmess q now
What do you guys think?