New person here. I need help

After Ascension you should feel inner strength and lots of confidence. You should also feel the aura heating up…

Oh ok. And that would be after one loop of it?

1 Like

One hour…

Okay thanks man

1 Like

My other goal is intelligence. Should i get full results from ascension q first and then switch to a intelligence sub from subliminal club? Or could i add it in my playlist with ascension q?

1 Like

My suggestion will be to let Ascension do some work with you & you will also have a feel and know how these subs affect you. Run ascension for 3 months and then you can add maybe limitless…
I strongly suggest that you dont stack in the start. Go Ascension solo.

2 Likes

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

As soon as you play ascension report here so we can guide you.

I am currently playing it and doing my schoolwork at the same time. I am not really paying attention to how i feel while letting it play.

1 Like

Okay so i played it one loop but i cant really notice anything different.

1 Like

Same here. I feel nothing when I listen to them.

Still, I get results with the subs. The key is to listen to them even if you don’t feel anything AND to take action. Stick to your plan for several months and you will get results.

1 Like

Have you got drastic results before?

I never got any other modality to work. Not any releasing technique, hypnosis or anything. Did not try any subs from other producers.

But during the 1,5 years I’ve been taking these seriously, my business has jumped from 35k €/ month to now 125k €/ month. That’s 1,5 million per year pace.

Just today got the confirmation for more funding which allows me to get to 2 million per year. So yes, I know they work.

4 Likes

So when you started out with subliminals, did you have a solid belief that they will work or did you just listen and just forget about it?

I was sceptic. I had tried SubClub subs the months before, but I did not feel anything on them. And I didn’t listen to them regularly, nor did I take action.

Then when EoG came out I decided I have nothing to lose. I might just assume that they work and live my life. And then I got the results I was looking for.

2 Likes

Okay i see, what is EoG?

Ecstacy of Gold. Wealth related subliminal.

So from your experience what other tips do you recomend to me?

Choose your stack that fits your short term goals. Think 6-12 months. Pick a starting subliminal for what is the most important goal. Stay on it alone for at least 3 months. Take action. Then when you start noticing results you know it works. Then you can adjust to a “heavier” stack that allows you to tackle more of your goals at the same time.

After EoG I moved to Emperor. Now I’m on Dragon Reborn+Emperor+House of Medici.

I believe EoG worked for me so well, because I already had direction and a tool to help with it. My family business. Which was not doing so well. But still something I could use.

3 Likes

Run one loop per day for 5days and see from there…

1 Like