New person here. I need help

In your opinion, how does DR measure up to these as far as generation of reconciliation or overall difficulty so far.

@Davisnwc Dragon Reborn will kick your ass in a good way. It’s like a punch to the face or dick for your ego. Did you read Saints reply to you in the Dragon Reborn thread?

I just did.

Yes, be patient. RVConsultant is right on point

Don’t expect and lust for getting the results you want. Know results will come, focus on action taking and journal too. Have clear goals and move towards them. Don’t get in the way of your unconscious mind, work with it instead. Avoid fear and any expectation except that of success, and enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input!

Thanks for stopping by and giving your input!

1 Like

Thanks! :dragon: on!

2 Likes

Wow! This is cool! Thank you!

1 Like

Is that a Dragon? It looks like a snake

If I remember correctly, based on some of your posts, this has been a huge turning point for you!

1 Like

I know! A snake with a mane.

1 Like

Dragons in Chinese mythology look something like that.

1 Like

Good point dude!

Yep, you are attentive, when my woman needs were met, I switched my objective to something broader!

Everyone, I have made a decision. I will use Ascension Q from now. Today is monday and i will be listening 2hrs to it every single day. I will see if i could bring sone update on friday.

I should be able to see results by friday with my current setup right?

3 Likes

You will feel different after one loop.

I dont mean to be rude here or anything but let me tell you that usually i dont feel anything from subs.

Like what?

1 Like

Did u use any subliminals before?

Yes i have used before

1 Like