New Member Introduction

Yeah. I gotcha, but I’m being advised to stay away from DR as a newbie.

If your situation is bad enough go for Dragon Reborn

If you still can/want to lay in shit then don’t do Dragon Reborn

:wink:

Be prepared to fight for your life if you choose Dragon Reborn

1 Like

Was DR your first sub? What was your experience with it? Do you consider yourself completely healed?

No it wasn’t my first sub but it was the first Sub I really felt working.

Completely healed?

No, still more to go but the amount of problems I healed is insane.

With these 3 subs (Dragon Reborn, The Elixir and Lovebomb for Humanity) you will go trough hell, your hell But its no problem because you will grow a real backbone and heal whatever has to be healed.

Unpleasant, unbearable, full of pain and ugly for the most time but if you truly want to be healed then you can’t run away. You have to go trough your problems at one point in your life.

The only question is : are you ready?

1 Like

Did you get your ticket answered?

No, not yet.

Ascension. definitely. Matter of fact, run that by itself for six months or so before you even start DR.

Hey,

After much forum research and consideration, I’ve decided to run @Martin’s stack as my foundation. Ascension + LBFH + GLM. I appreciate the welcome and all the advice. After I finish my last round of Emperor and Rebirth incl. the washout period, I will start this stack.

Mods can close this thread.

2 Likes

I can vouch for Ascension + GLM + LBFH.
I actually ran GLM + LBFH and it was a great combo. Effective too. It brought to the surface s lot of stuff that needed to be healed and the increase of self-love was incredible. If you add Ascension to it, it would only be better.
Do yourself a favor, run 3 minute or 5 minute loops instead of 15 minutes and run the stack for at least 6 months.

2 Likes

Nah. The recommendation is still to try 15 first. Shorter loops are a recon control measure.

3 Likes

Still running 15 min loops for each custom

Sure. I just saw this. @DarkPhilosopher and I are the moderators.

1 Like