New Member And Experimenting

Hi to all the board members. I have been using Ascension for about 4 days now haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary as of yet but from what I’ve read it takes about two weeks to 30 days to see results depending on the individual.

My routine is 30 to 45 minutes on headphones using my smartphone at work in the mornings, then an hour or more on my computer speakers twice a day. I haven’t run the program for a whole night while sleeping but that’s coming soon.

The only question I have is what is the experimental subliminal “Ascension: Ex-Machina” and what exactly does it do? Can’t seem to find any information about it on the website.

Any helpful tips would be appreciated, if I start seeing results I’ll make a journal.

1 Like

Welcome friend :smile:

The first thing you will start to notice is how you act around people. You will start seeing people less intimidating and the reverse will be equally true. You will start to realize your value and that corresponds to ” less trying ” to impress them in any way subtle or not.

Also your voice and manner of speech will improve. I find that i am speaking slower, my voice is projecting and i dont have to try to impress people. No need to.

2 Likes

Ascension Ex Machina is only available with purchases of Ascension. If you’ve purchased Ascended Mogul, however, you won’t need to go back and get Ex Machina. Ascended Mogul was built with the Ex Machina build method.

Regular Ascension, however, was built with the “Mk” build method, which, while still powerful, is a bit antiquated. Hence, the rebuild in Ex Machina.

Does Ex Machina = MorningStar @SaintSovereign?