New journal new me

Me too bro, me too

3 Likes

May we both manifest peers to help us achieve the greatness we seek :smiley:

2 Likes

What that means?

I cant wait to see your results with this one. I will propably buy it but i have some targets to hit with my current playlist first

2 Likes

HQ = Headquarters

Because I have so much other focus on my stack already this only has one loop in my stack so we’ll see what it does but I really want it to live up to its sales page

2 Likes

DAY 6
Not much to report today. Don’t remember my dreams from last night. I have been working out a LOT more. Every day it seems I put more emphasis on getting into shape, particularly my abs. Did not go out and network again today and skipped out on the monthly meeting at the office for my network marketing company. I did text a few people to get side tasks done (updating my resume, arrange for that large investment transfer). I keep waiting for the desire to go out to come but I never feel it. In Psycho-Cybernetics and also a YouTube video I watched recently there was a common message of finding the joy in what you’re doing. I think I still see going out and talking to strangers as scary and not fun, I have to change that mentality so I’m excited to do it rather than dread the idea as I have in the past.

Something @Michel said in a post earlier today really stuck with me: “[the subliminal] is the engine, you are the driver.” This is totally my problem, I keep wishing someone will drive the car for me. I’m going to chalk it up to “I’ve been building the engine for the past week” and tomorrow I will start driving.

On the bright side my nofap streak continues, I have done a 20 minute Solfeggio meditation every day this week and done my Psycho-Cybernetic exercises for a 4th day in a row. So I’m proud of maintaining all those habits. While doing my Psycho-Cybernetic visualizations the imagery is getting clearer and it’s easier to visualize now. Before I was having trouble getting through even 15 minutes of visualization but now I run out of time before I’m done. Probably starting next week I will move up to the recommended 30 minutes of visualization per exercise (there’s only 2 of them).

3 Likes

DAY 7
Another night where I can’t remember my dreams. Today was pretty uneventful for most of the day. Didn’t really get much done. I did go to a networking event where I met a lot of people. Talked to a few people who said they might be able to hook me up with a job at their respective car dealerships. Other than the prospective employment opportunities, I got one business card for someone who said they could use financial help - so that could turn into some leads if I play my cards right.

Nofap continues for another day. Officially the longest I’ve ever gone for as long as I can remember. Simple steps, making progress. Based on a rave review from @Lion I’ve swapped out one of the instances of AM in my loop for two instance of Godlike Masculinity. My stack loop now looks like this:

• Emperor V3
  • Ascended Mogul x2
  • Godlike Masculinity x2
  • Inner Circle
  • Emperor V3

Locking this in 100%. Absolutely no more changes to it until AT LEAST the start of next month.

4 Likes

Good going, @Baphomet. Especially in maintaining your habits. I am on a NoFap streak myself and so far its been a week for me. We can think of NoFap as a “stacking module” to our current stack too that will amplify our results and masculinity :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome man! I know we can both do it (err, not do it? :wink: )! And yes, definitely going to need to start putting the “energy” from that stack module toward some bold moves

4 Likes

That’s the best analogy i’ve read all year!!

2 Likes

I almost not did it today :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m not sure if that means you relapsed or stayed away??

1 Like

Almost relapsed

2 Likes

Proud of you for not relapsing man :slight_smile: Keep it up!!!

1 Like

DAY 8
I had some pretty vivd dreams last night but don’t remember them. I’m going to start keeping a notebook by my bed so I can record dreams as I wake up (aka dream journaling). This is something I’ve tried in the past but didn’t maintain as much as I should have. Perhaps this time I will keep at it.

I think I got even less done today than I did yesterday. Very lethargic for the most part. Did not feel like even working out. I decided to do 20 burpees just to say I did some exercise today, since burpees are part of my HIIT routine.

I talked to my client who’s doing the huge investment transfer and they put together the information I’ll need to set up their accounts and do everything properly, I’ll be picking up the documentation I need from them tomorrow to set everything up and then get them to sign on the dotted line either Sunday or Monday.

One of my YouTube subscription channels put out a video today on how to eliminate fear of outcome with approaches. The challenge is to say hello to 100 people a day for 30 days, not really caring how or if they respond. The idea is to give love/enthusiasm without expecting it back. The idea being that we’re afraid to initiate contact with people because we’re always locked into the outcome rather than just going for it. I really enjoyed the concept so I’m going to go out and do it tomorrow since I have to walk to pick up the documents from the client.

Some urges regarding nofap but was able to get through them. I’m trying to identify my triggers so I can handle them better. Definitely watching TV shows is a trigger. Watching TV and seeing an attractive woman while sitting around doing nothing gives too much opportunity for my mind to crave that release. Thankfully I have still abstained and am going strong.

4 Likes

I think having a personal handwritten journal will be a very good decision. Not only for dreams. We realize more things when we are writing about ourselves

3 Likes

It definitely would help a lot I just need to make the decision that I can do it. In the past I have not been successful at maintaining the habit but I will try to incorporate it into my life again soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DAY 9
Had trouble sleeping last night. Went to bed around midnight, woke up at 1:30 and was up half the night trying to get back to bed. I think the culprit was the cup of coffee which I had at 4 o’clock. Eventually got back to sleep at woke up around 8:30 The interrupted sleep didn’t leave much in the way of remembering any dreams.

I did one round of my HIIT routine. I actually wanted to do more than one round but I was pressed for time unfortunately. But the fact that I was not only capable of doing more than one round, but eager to, is a definite good sign. My endurance is definitely up

Took a lot of good notes in during my network marketing conference call. Note taking has always been a habit which I’ve neglected so I’m happy I’m starting to put effort into it. Went to go see my client to pick up the documents for the large transfer. When the payments go through it will be something in and around the area of a $12,000 pay day. That’s really going to turn the tide around for me as things are tight right now. I will be able to approach my business from a position of strength and not desperation. I set up everything for their accounts. Tomorrow I will go get their signature to open the accounts and on the transfer orders. If I send the transfer orders Monday they will hopefully go through before the end of the month.

On my way home from seeing the client I ran into a guy who used to work in the same network marketing company as me (we were in the same office together). When he was part of the business he was killing it and was one of the people I thought for sure would make it, but then one day he was just gone. I didn’t get a chance to ask him why he stopped but he was telling me about what he was doing now and it seemed like he was doing pretty well. Despite the fact that he had a good job and just got back from what seemed like a great vacation, in my head I knew he is still tied to a job. This gave me motivation to push myself and really get my business started and thriving. The next time I see him I want to be able to say I’m making a 5 figure residual monthly income. Travelling whenever and wherever I want. I know it’s possible and I’m going to do it.

I didn’t do the hello to 100 people challenge. I was hoping that I could play my stack ultrasonic on my phone and leave it in my pocket while I was out but the sound doesn’t get through my jeans or my winter coat. I decided to listen to my stack on masked with headphones in, which would’ve made saying hello to people awkward (potential excuse that isn’t true in retrospect but that’s how I felt about it at the time). Based on the experimental listening pattern topic I’m taking tomorrow as my rest day, meaning no subliminals for the whole day. That means I can go out and and say hello to people freely without any excuses.

I am fighting off the temptation to change my stack. I have a plan for what I want to run next month and my brain keeps pushing to change right now. But, in truth, the plan for my stack next month won’t make much difference if I can’t take action this month. Both stacks require me to do real work. So I’m going to stick with what I’m running now and start taking action.

Nofap day 9 went well. a few minor urges but nothing that I even had to fight really. I managed quite well.

2 Likes

DAY 10
I went to bed last night letting a stack play out. My intent was to let it finish playing while I was asleep but I forgot to take my player off loop and it played longer than it should have. I ended up waking up in the night to go to the bathroom and turned it off. After turning it off and going back to sleep I had an intensely vivid dream. The important points I can remember are

• I was in school (I haven’t been in school for years) and went to the corner store on break. While there I found a bunch of money (about $15-30) in coins that someone had left in a display/sales case of chocolate bars. I rushed to take the money before anyone came along but only the large value coins ($1 and $2) and left the quarters. I am unsure if this is my subconscious telling me to only go after big money or letting me know that I’m leaving money behind in my haste.

• I was biking everywhere instead of using my car despite the fact that I was aware it is November.

• I was having a conversation with some friends who were encouraging me to go sleep over at a girl’s house but I declined because it would interfere with responsibilities I had in the “morning”

I went to see my client and got all the documents signed. I’ll be faxing them out tomorrow. If all goes well the transfers will go through without any problems (financial institutions are notorious for not wanting to let go of money :stuck_out_tongue: ). Still didn’t do the say hello to 100 people challenge. I had to rush on foot when I went to go see my client and then they gave me a drive back to my home. The rest of the afternoon was spent indoors.

Decided to listen to ust Mogul V2 on loop for a few hours just to boost up that aspect of my stack for the week. Will go back to my regular stack tomorrow.

Started reading a book on building a business that runs itself without one year. It’s given me lots of ideas. I’m going to use the ideas and techniques within it with a team (once I recruit them) and teach them to build their own businesses that run themselves. As a selling point I think that will help me recruit the team members I need and get my business running in 6-12 months.

I did a financial abundance meditation today and set the intention that by my birthday (end of April) I will be earning 5 figures per month.

Nofap day 10, almost no urges today. The further I go the less I even think about it, it’s great.

4 Likes

Oh also I will say that, although I have had trouble starting tasks, once I do start something - I am driven to keep going until it’s done or, if it’s not something that can be “finished”, reached an acceptable level. Most notable examples are: cleaning my stove and getting all the transfer documents completed. While doing both those tasks I felt compelled to keep going until it was either done or I felt satisfied with the work.

2 Likes

Keep us update about this target :slight_smile: gl

1 Like