New here, introducing myself!

Hi,

I am new here but not new to subliminals. I was quite fascinated by the amount of effort put into Subliminal Club’s work and decided to give it a go now that I have some free cash. I’m 22 years old, male.

I’ve previously used YouTube subliminals as well as “energy audios” and “morphic fields.” None of them produced any tangible results; however, I am still open-minded to the effectiveness of well-made subliminals and am intrigued by the scientific study that was made by Subliminal Club.

I decided to go for Quintessence Custom subliminal, with these modules:

I decided to go for Quintessence Custom subliminal. The modules I chose are as follows:

Male Enhancement
Beast Within Ultima Core
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
Facial Morphing
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
SPS: Muscular System
Voice Master
Ascended Mogul Q Core
Emperor Q Core
Financial Success Reality Shifter

Build options:

Ultima
Solace [A]

Little did I know at the time of the purchase that there was a limit of six modules for Ultima subliminals. I requested that the support excuse my mistake and either make it into two Ultima subliminals or a Q Terninus Squared instead. Now, in hindsight, I realize that one of my modules is an Ultima-only module.

Would you please advise me on a) what you think about my stack in general for achieving various physical and material objectives; b) how you see this unfolding in terms of getting the subliminal arranged in a way that works?

Thank you & nice to be here and discuss our journeys together!

3 Likes

This is your first experience with subclub?

Yes, it is, but I certainly want the strongest and most powerful I can get. If it turns out to be too much, or exceed expectations, I will cut back on my use. I plan to use this one subliminal for life as it entails all I wish to achieve.

Welcome to Subclub

I would go with Emperor or AM not both… plus AM is actually in Emperor

1 Like

Thanks. I did not see the Quick Start guide before I had made the purchase. And I know so little about what the various modules contain. Do you think the support will help me get everything right?

Yeah, I would also suggest to start with Emperor :slight_smile:

@manifest Yeah, they should be able to help you, just be careful with that custom, it’s gonna hit like a truck! Also, right now it’s holiday time so the answering time could be longer.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll add that in ticket to the support!

Glad to hear it. Yes, I’ll be careful.

Thanks for easing my mind, I’ll wait for their reply then. :slight_smile:

Would you recommend splitting it up into two Ultima, or putting the whole thing into a Terminus Squared?

(I want it to hit like a truck.)

Don’t do terminus squared hahaha :rofl: highly experimental, very few people tryed it and we can’t predict what will happened.

I think ultima would work better, even if my first suggestion would be to run a basic program.

Ultima will definitly hit hard.

1 Like

Thanks. I told Support I want them split up to two Ultima tracks and will pay whatever is necessary to get this done. I appreciate the help!

Welcome! Subliminal Club is not your run-of-the-mill sub company. These subs are different. As a newbie, if you jump on the strongest sub first, you’d be setting yourself up for unpleasant experiences.

Emperor is no joke! Maybe start with Ascended Mogul first for a few months to build your foundations then you can try your hand at Emperor.

1 Like

I understand, I’m happy to hear they are powerful. At this point I’m investing in a subliminal that will surely cause significant effect on my mind, whether it be too powerful, or not. Having used too many products of similar kind before from other creators, I finally want to be able to tell without a shred of doubt that something is happening, you know? If it becomes too powerful I will cut back and do a washout period. I’d rather have it too strong and use it rarely than too weak and use it often.

I’ll stick with Emperor, but I appreciate the suggestion. Maybe this decision will come back to haunt me, we’ll see.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We saw your ticket and I think Support already responded. Just get another build, let us know which modules to split into which Ultima. You can also get a Qv2 custom instead and avoid having to buy another build since that format supports more modules.

1 Like

Thanks, I did the former, bought another build and stated which modules to split into which Ultima. :slight_smile:

Hello @SaintSovereign

I still haven’t received the order to my email. I worry that I am not receiving emails from the Quintessence SMTP server. I receive your Discourse emails and newsletters just fine, but was never sent any order confirmation or password to log in with to q.subliminalclub.com. Resetting the password doesn’t send any email either; I’ve checked all folders. I just want to make sure I’ll not miss the order when it arrives. Happy New Year!

Send me a PM with your order number and I’ll check it on now.
EDIT: Actually, I’m about to PM you. Not sure if the system will let you yet.

1 Like

Received and replied.

.@SaintSovereign took care of it well, I’ve received both builds, thanks very much. Already listening to one of them and loving it!

3 Likes

Damn, it seems powerful.
I honestly didn’t expect this.
I’ve used so many tools before. So many. Ranging from magnetic brain stimulation to EEG neurofeedback and various “energy audios” (i.e. “charged” frequencies, which I now very much doubt are legitimate), and subliminals from other creators.
Needless to say I listened with an open mind but mediocre expectations. I certainly felt that these subliminals had an astonishing amount of work behind it, so I was really excited to try it.

@GoldenTiger, sir, you were right! It hit and it hit hard. I’m feeling it. For the first time in my life I’m feeling it. I listened to my two customs, one hour each, last night – and about to listen to the 2nd custom now. I don’t feel tired, like sleep deprivation; no, this is more of a signal from my mind that I should be taking it easy. It’s not unpleasant. I’ve felt somewhat lightheaded and nauseous, but not to an unpleasant degree. I can feel my mind being occupied, say, akin to the mental effects of a fever, but again – not to an unpleasant extent.

So far, my experience with this is promising. For the sake of clarification I will mention that I bought two customs, using Ultima and Solace A, each containing 5 modules of those mentioned in my first post (I split it up).

If I get results from this I will not hesitate to buy one for my girlfriend also.

Have a good weekend.

4 Likes