New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

Anything you chase, will elude you.

But yeah I want it, too haha

1 Like

What @Brandon said

1 Like

This is unbelievable. I have been asking around for some ideas for a healing sub just like this yesterday, not knowing about this product or this thread. @James and @Phoermes pointed me to this sub, divine intervention and divine timing, indeed. There is nothing that will convince me otherwise.

Grateful doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings at this moment.

6 Likes

Be patient. It takes more time than you’d think to write this. I wish it was as easy as copy pasting the scripts together, but it’s not. They have to be rewritten in a very particular manner, and @Fire is taking a well needed three day vacation, so I’m on my own with this one.

19 Likes

Can you make an experimental emperor stark mix lol

No, too different. ZP subs must be very focused or they generate too much recon? Hence why I can’t put Dragon Reborn in this. Total Breakdown uses a different healing modality than CFW.

10 Likes

I’m just happy to help

1 Like

go-for-it-you-can-do-it

9 Likes

Cfw, how would the newer modules gel with it to enhance if that were possible

Immortals Courage
Immortals Blade
Mountain Breaker.

Ebon maneuveur
or a
Ethereal Presence within if that is even possible

And a nice
Gratitude Emodiment

1 Like

No matter what happen or how long it takes, thank you @SaintSovereign for your Work you have done.

9 Likes

I haven’t run Sanguine in any form yet but based off of the many journals I’ve read with people using it, including @James i believe awhile back, it seems like an amazing combo with Rebirth.

Aye, +1

4 Likes

Yeah, they are both good, sanguine helps take action because of the positive you see in the guture in which you took action (so sanguine is not only for positivity in life).

2 Likes

I’m unclear on the end sentence. Sanguine is not only for positivity in life, but removes rose tinted glasses? Or it’s only for positivity in life, not the glasses?

Or are you saying that Sanguine boosts ones positivity without adding rose tinted glasses?

I think a lot…

1 Like

hahaha, I removed that part of the sentence which was confusing.

It’s just that sanguine has more than the life is great effect. It’s not a “pink glasses” subliminal.

1 Like

That makes sense! What other effects have you noticed from Sanguine, personally?

Edit: actually, i just found a journal or two you mention it in, I remember now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like an archetype, but it’s a cool booster.

Like sex and Seduction (well, it not so much a booster, but a smaller and cool sub that stack well with other stuff).

The thing I always liked about Sanguine was having a background of optimism and resilience. I’m not going to disclaimer that either. I liked it.

3 Likes

I normally don’t write publicly about my experiences, but just waking up and I feel like I have to share this one:

Had my first loop of CFW yesterday morning, my first healing sub ever, after running other titles consistently since 2020. Added CFW after two previous 21 day cycles with Chosen, Wanted and my Stark custom, after a 5 day washout. Listened to CFW and Wanted back to back.

And boy, did it wreck my sleep. I was tired, but lay awake tossing and turning all night. In the rare moments where I did sleep, I dreamed about a girl I wanted to date at high school and who since long married another guy from high school. In the dream, I took her out to a weekend getaway, where she ultimately left me to go to be with here now husband (while I never married to this day).

In a second dream, I returned to my University which I quit without graduation 20 years ago. In my dream it was looking last the first day of the semester and everybody was discussing all the courses they chose, with me always answering that I already did the introductory courses long ago.

Of course I didn’t enjoy that night but I’m blown away at what seems like an immediate reaction to CFW. It’s the most direct effect I ever encountered - of course I generally feel good on subs and saw amazing things happening, otherwise I wouldn’t run them consistently for years and spend time every day on here to read about other’s experiences. But THIS was a direct result on another level - I actually felt so bad last night that I checked my Oura sleep tracker for signs of getting sick, but resting heart rate, body temperature and heart rate variability all within my averages.

So I’m stunned. Of course nights like this won’t be sustainable in the short run, but color me impressed by my first CFW experience.

21 Likes

I can see why Saint recommends running this after developing alpha traits. Running this alongside my Ascension qv2 custom which ill be switching to Ascension ZP today ,feels like Ascension Aura is weakened with this stacked. It makes people enjoy being around me but it feels mainly like they only love me right now because of my insane positivity and sociability but deep down i feel like if they graded me alpha wise i wouldnt score very high with people.

That really bothers me because i want to feel the insane positivity and love from this sub but have that part that also has people respect the hell out of me because they see a part of me thats scary to them. The respect in my experience since adding CFW is lower. I get alot of guys trying to intimidate me. For some reason im flowing very well with CFW. Since running it i find i only care about having fun and enjoying the great vibes around me but it makes me forget about wanting to be alpha and competetive to create social status even though i know i do care about those things. Could be Recon or my subconscious trying to find a way to blend both to create the perfect balance. Ill give it another full ZP cycle run or two to decide if ill pause it or not.

Another observation is i feel its making me more humble and improving my gratitude for life. Its killing my ego slowly which is leading to the increase in my likeability.

6 Likes

I agree with this.

Gave CFW to my wife recently, and she hadn’t had much confidence booster subs yet.
After a quick burst of love, she became almost depressive for 3 days. VERY bad mood and hated life.

It’s all good now, but make no mistake, CFW goes RIGHT to work and digs the shit up. Noticed it myself. I can handle it, but it’s sure tough if you don’t have confidence in yourself and belief in life.

I stacked it with solo Regen which made the effects even stronger. Was a shitty week for sure haha

11 Likes