New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

That’s interesting. How did you know you were completely emotionally healed the previous two times?

2 Likes

Nothing past or present bothered me. Not even events that pretty much broke me down, even on a spiritual level. I was the definition of unbothered and handled everything with a sense of grand strength and positivity. Not a negative thought came to mind and I was even more solution-oriented than normal during those times.

2 Likes

No need to reinvent something that’s wrong beautifully. Plus, I’m rewriting all the scripts when we’re combine them. They’re not quite modules.

7 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

2 Likes

Elixir doesn’t get enough love. For me I prefer it to regeneration. I feel like regen brings the Issues up to the surface and slowly dissolves it away but elixir just clears it quickly. Elixir should be included in the cfw experimental as well. Along with rebirth.

I’d rank them as far as clearing out shit
Elixir
Rebirth
Regen

2 Likes

I have given this more thoughts. Instead of Regen (and/or Rebirth), why not rewrite Total Breakdown for CFW?

Based on the building analogy, I feel like Total Breakdown is a better tool included in CFW. It is worth it to crush everything old to make room for the new. After all the higher we reach, the further the light shines.

4 Likes

That was my point.

1 Like

Yes I loved the total breakdown in khan st1 felt like clean slate after

2 Likes

I give my vote to Sanguine From Within

6 Likes

Am curious to know what other titles are traditionally masculine. Am guessing the older alpha titles like Khan, Ascension, Emperor. What about StarkQ and WANTED? Would be neat to have a list since some of us relish that traditional masculinity.

2 Likes

What is traditional masculinity?

2 Likes

Was referring to what SaintSovereign meant when he said DR was traditionally masculine.

We can say that it’s more old school. With emphasis on dominance, discipline and that “no pain, no gain” attitude.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

The healing may take priority though.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Anything about the new experimental version of Chosen From Within?

5 Likes

You REALLY want that version, dont you? :wink:

3 Likes

I need it personally. More than want.

1 Like

Anything you chase, will elude you.

But yeah I want it, too haha

1 Like

What @Brandon said

1 Like

This is unbelievable. I have been asking around for some ideas for a healing sub just like this yesterday, not knowing about this product or this thread. @James and @Phoermes pointed me to this sub, divine intervention and divine timing, indeed. There is nothing that will convince me otherwise.

Grateful doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings at this moment.

6 Likes