New Custom: Andrew Tate

God this statement is annoying. It’s one thing for Tate to brand himself in that way, it’s another for his fans to go around parroting his obviously verifiable bullcrap. He’s never won a K1 belt or world GP, he’s never won a Glory title, he’s never even fought in ONE, so no he’s never been a world champion.

This isn’t to say that he’s a chump; he’s won and defended a title at Enfusion, which is a legitimate organization. But claiming to be world champion from that is like claiming you’ve won the Champions League multiple times when you’ve never left the 3rd division. It’s like claiming you’re an All-Pro when in reality you’re never even sniffed Division 1 College.

Now this is not to say that he’s some chump. Yes, he was a can crusher who lost to every fighter that was actually half decent. He has a great record because he has a protected record. He is still a great fighter and could beat up 99.9% of people walking on this planet. But he’s being extremely disingenuous when it comes to his “world titles” and some of y’all just eat it up.

And don’t get me wrong, I actually like Tate and consider myself a fan. He’s intelligent, entertaining and speaks a lot of facts.

9 Likes

Andrew Tate is the goat. I found this clip really interesting by him

4 Likes

I agree with you, they would rather you emulate St. Augustine or St. Jude. lol.
There are 3 key elements that keep the world turning, wealth, women and wine.

1 Like

Wtf is happening with this world lmao

3 Likes

People should stop worshipping others “Ohhh i want to be like Tate i love him and bow down to him ohhhh” very sad.

3 Likes

Absolutely, it is disgusting.

Just do what Andrew does, and have you see him ever worshiping another man?

3 Likes

Thankyou @friday thats the smartest comment i have heard in a while, several people asked me in the past “i want to be Saint”.

I said Saint is a top bloke but why would you want to be a carbon copy of him ?.

Do you understand why the Bruce Lee movies made by Brucei Li were crap. Noone wanted a Bruce Lee imitation.

This forum is not here to debate someone’s role model. Let’s get back on topic, which on this thread is about Niles’ progress and experiences.

2 Likes

Update: I did not see the previous comment by RVconsultant about the role model discussion. Apologies.

He really doesn’t. He mentioned in the Will Smith video that he use to like Will Smith, and he doesn’t like anyone :joy:. I really think some men need to find the hero within themselves. Some are investing in some fascinating characters more than driving their own story.

1 Like

Adding to what @RVconsultant has said:

Thanks to ZP tech, everyone will maximize who they are and not who someone else is. That’s the advantage of ZP.

Yes, we might have role models and they might not be perfect by our or anyone else’s standards whether they are gandhi, tate, musk, mother teresa, etc. Everyone has flaws. But there are some personality traits we like to embody when we admire others. And that I think is the idea of subliminals like Stark, Khan, etc and customs like the Andrew Tate one Niles has made for himself.

Tony Stark is considered a (fictional) selfish jerk by a lot of people. Genghis Khan is considered…you know what he is considered as. Similar for the Tate brothers.

Even with all that, we have main store titles and custom modules to model who we want.

Again, Zero Point Is about being the best we can be. There’s no need to worry about people taking on negative characteristics and hence such debates aren’t necessary.

Cheers!

3 Likes

When the time is right the student will vanish and the Hero will appear.

1 Like
2 Likes

I just recently looked up this Top G lol. I’m currently nowhere near where this man is in life, he is giving me something to look forward too, even if he is full of crap.

1 Like

If we feel people are being misguided then we should jump in and help.

Niles has been misguided and he needs someone to put him back on the right path.

@TheBoxingScientist Your way of guiding me on the right path is replying to me with a nobody’s blog titled krauserpick up artist :joy:. He doesn’t even dispute Andrew Tate he talks about Tristan Tate lol. He claims that Tristan Tate is on steroids too comparing a photo 8 years apart because the dude out on at most 20 lbs of muscle after he stopped competing in kickboxing a mostly cardio sport which strips you away of muscle. Lol you keep following plebes like “Krauser PUA” and you can be hating on me too when I am running multi million dollar business and sleeping with the girls you jerk off too a few years from now 🫢🫣

2 Likes

Hey I know you’re a nice person so please refrain from being rude, thank you:)

@TheBoxingScientist, be the mature and chad guy I know you are and just ignore his comments;)

Also to be fair and not taking any sides @Niles is correct the article talks specifically about Tristan Tate and not both brothers. Also a lot of the points in the article are in fact incorrect so it would be safe to assume that the article might be for hating purpose.

Example:

• Him being on steroids. Incorrect we have to keep in mind that Tristan is 6’3 so naturally he might look bigger then he actually is in those pictures also he’s clearly flexing which might make him look bigger as well. I see no reason to believe he’s on steroids to be honest, the amount of muscle he has can be obtained naturally and I’ve seen many people achieve physiques like that at his height and Tristan has mentioned many time that he doesn’t only do kickboxing he works out and eats a lot too so it makes sense that he would be big if done well. Also I’ve looked like him at the peak of my bulk but then again when I did look like that I was 5’9 so height does matter in this context and no I wasn’t taking roids lol.

• Buying IG follower, meh to be honest not sure about that one but like considering Tristan Tate is considered a controversial figure it would be possible to assume that whenever he post something controversial that he would lose followers from it and gain followers for other reasons. 50k followers from one day would be possible depending on what happened that day. I would honestly say the article is not properly verifying it’s claim. If I wanted to assume someone had fake followers I would look at their engagements as whole and not just what social blade says (Comments, likes, etc.).

Anyway back to the point of the journal have a custom that models Andrew Tate good qualities :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Andrew Tate lies about his world titles.

Why would you want to look upto to someone who lies ?

1 Like

Again:

“We refuse to believe that which we do not understand. We foolishly believe that our own limitations are the proper measure of limitations. Sure, the other fellow’s eyes are “off slant,” BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS OUR OWN.”

3 Likes

Wont waste my time reading this as i know the truth. If you want to live a life of lies so be it.

1 Like