Neville Goddard, Joseph Goebbels and Subliminals

Recently, I had been thinking about how there is some commonality in the teachings of Neville Goddard, the beliefs of Joseph Goebbels (yes the notorious chap) and the principles of subliminal recordings.

Joseph Goebbels once said “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

Neville Goddard says , “An assumption, although false, will harden into fact”.

Subliminal recordings work by drumming statements repeatedly into the subconscious until the listeners agree with the statements.

Ins’t that interesting?

3 Likes

That’s not how the technology here in Sub Club work, not at all.

5 Likes

That title lol :smile:
I thought that was a quote by Hitler. Anyway, yes, its actually not really surprising, but I see what you mean. You’ll notice that fellows like L R Hubbard did the same (Writing in his journal the phrase “All people are my slaves”) etc. He was very familiar with this stuff and it is… well. You can use everything either for good or bad.

3 Likes

The idea of learning/growing through repetition is a neurological “certainty”. It’s how we function, how we learn. Many people throughout history have indicated this in many different ways. There’s nothing new about that. Plato said it, Eastern monks and Indian gurus use the concept. Religions use it in the form of prayers, songs and hymns that over time pretty much indoctrinate the believer. As do martial artists, hypnotists and dog trainers. :wink:

AMASH is correct when he states that SC subs don’t work by “drumming statements repeatedly until the listener agrees”, which is indeed the most basic form of subliminal technology. Instead, they challenge the subconscious to find the answers and solutions that align with your goals. They do not force anything on you. They offer your mind the tools to evolve.

That said, SC subs still use that fundamental concept of repetition, because that’s how the mind works.

Fun anecdote:
I don’t know if they still do it, but in US schools it used to be a custom to start the day off reciting the pledge of allegiance. By doing this every day without fail, it became trained behavior. I once asked my drill sergeant why this was, to which he responded that if the average American ever points a gun at you, all you have to do is recite the pledge of allegiance. Their instinct will be to cross their hand over their heart, which will make them either flat out drop the gun or hesitate long enough to give you the opportunity to do a non-lethal take down. Even today, years later, I will stand at attention, hand over my chest every time I hear the US anthem or the pledge of allegiance.

Of course, although I would instinctively salute President Trump regardless of how I feel about him, I take solace in the fact that the pledge swears allegiance to the flag and the republic, essentially the ideals upon which the country was founded, and not to any person in the White House or the Pentagon.

7 Likes

Thats really interesting… Anyone wanna try it out?

2 Likes

Try what? Not reciting the pledge when faced with a gun-toting redneck whose life dream is to be on reality TV, I hope. You may discover the exception to the rule.

1 Like