Neville-focused Alchemist Journal

On the old tech I had no recon whatsoever but on every sub I felt I got balanced after two-three weeks of listening as if my mind had fully integrated the script. That’s what another reason I was curious why you did that in the very same time frame.

Do you do the same on the new tech?

1 Like

I’ve never run Alchemist Qv2, only Alchemist Q.

The only Qv2 subs I’ve run consistently are Khan Qv2 ST4 and WANTED Solace. With Khan Qv2 it integrated much faster than before, only about 1 week for most of the reconciliation to go away. I had run Khan all the way to ST4 a couple years ago already, pre-Q, so that may have made for the relatively quick resolution of reconciliation. WANTED Solace seemed to cause perpetual reconciliation, but I also saw my attractiveness rising week-to-week, so it was clearly working on some deep issues.

1 Like

So basically, you run the sub as long as you’re getting reconciliation and once it’s got resolved you move on, right?

What’s the amount of exposure you use on the new tech?

For Alchemist and Khan I usually moved on within 1 week of minimal reconciliation, yes. It depends on the sub, it’s driven by intuition.

I usually run 1 loop/day of Qv2 on a 5 on/2 off schedule, but sometimes I run 2-3 loops of a sub, especially on the first day. Again, it’s all based on my intuition. I’ve only run subs for a few days of the last 3 weeks because I feel they’d interfere with my Pemako Buddhism practices, which are my priority right now. WANTED has been great for stirring emotional stuff up and greatly increasing the rate at which I progress in insight, but it also tends to make my mind cloudy, which is a problem when I’m close to perfecting a bhumi.

2 Likes

This is a good channel to he talks about Neville’s
Teachings and many others as well