Neville-focused Alchemist Journal

Day 6:

Very calm just like yesterday, I feel like I’ve pretty much maxed out the purification part of ST1. I feel nearly desireless most of the time, and my sex drive is almost nonexistent (which I’ve noticed since running Alchemist, though it usually wasn’t very strong while running Khan either). I also used my Feel It Real sessions to determine my spiritual purpose/meaning of life, and to feel 100% satisfied with my primary source of income. Doing those sessions released a ton of energy. Also tried walking while doing abdominal breathing and only exhaling 70% of my lung capacity (inspired by the book The Art of Chi Kung), which made me feel very powerful and energetic. Tried running Libertine, it had almost 0 effect on me this time; very odd, it was very effective in the past. Decided to skip using subs tonight, per Saint’s new alternative listening pattern recommendations.

Day 7: Slept 8.5 hrs, woke up feeling pretty yucky but quite sexual. Spent a while doing standing Chi Kung to flush the emotional garbage out of my system, managed to hold Holding the Ball for the full 20 mins without having built up to it, which I’ve never done before. More Feel It Real sessions, mix of finances and pickup related stuff. Learned what my spiritual purpose/meaning of my life is. I practiced pickup drills using TV shows and studied infield footage for most of the day. Didn’t run Alchemist much during the day, ran Khan ST4 for 2 loops after waking (felt smooth), then 2 loops Alchemist ST1, then Sex & Seduction with a bit of Primal Seduction. I noticed the vibe was very different between Sex & Seduction and Primal Seduction, and that I had a hard time practicing technical game while running Primal Seduction. While initially running S&S, I found I had 0 patience for family members interrupting me to do other things. When I ran Primal Seduction for a couple loops, I found I was super chilled out and some emotional garbage got stirred up, though I couldn’t figure out exactly where it was coming from. S&S had more of an Emperor feeling, while Primal Seduction felt a lot more like Primal (which makes sense given the subs each is built on).

Before today, I thought I’d basically purified everything and was just about ready to move on to Alchemist ST2. After taking the night off for my mind to process all the subliminal input, I found I’m nowhere near ready to move on. I’m also noticing much stronger differences in the feelings generated by different subs.

4 Likes

Day 8 Morning:

Slept 7 hrs after going to bed late, woke up feeling light and energized, had some fun dreams, felt like I could probably move on to ST2 later today. Realized I had a deep limiting belief around success with women; that if sex ever felt like a real possibility when I go out again, my life would self-destruct and I’d fall into a very deep apathy. This fear isn’t completely irrational: that’s what happened when I had my first taste of real success in Jan 2017, took me 6-8 months to sort of pull out of it and my whole almost 3 yrs of spiritual focus to finally end it. Of course, with my spiritual growth since then the same event would maybe mess me up for a few days, not years. Crazy that this belief was hiding all this time. I believe Primal Seduction was responsible for digging this one up (I could feel some sort of deep apathy coming up, but it didn’t seem like there was much emotional garbage there), and Alchemist helped me clear it.

I’m moving to Alchemist ST2 today, after running 1 full loop of ST1 this morning. I believe that was my biggest major block remaining, signified by how good I felt when I woke up. If I run into serious reconciliation/emotional garbage in the future I’ll toss in some loops of ST1, or even go back. For now it feels right to move on to ST2.

4 Likes

I discovered your journal while I was travelling in Asia. This was like 4 months ago… Finally found it again.

This really intrigued me back then:

First of all, how is it going for you?

1 Like

I really would love to read a small update from you. It has been ages! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, since you asked so nicely…

I stopped using Alchemist (and all subs) a couple days after my last post. After being frustrated with my inconsistent my results were with Neville. I switched to the Gallery of Magick books on Amazon and found them instantly effective and powerful (although I bet all my practice with Neville helped me grasp them so quickly). Personally, I believe that Neville’s methods have so little structure that it’s hard to get to the point where something is actually “done”, rather than just deceiving myself into feeling like it’s done, which is what happened with almost every long-term desire I tried to apply Neville’s methods to. There’s also one big oversight in Neville’s methods that I actually found the answer to in the Gallery of Magick books: you first have to fully feel how you feel about the situation right now (i.e. negative feelings), then transmute them into feeling that it’s done… it’s the change in the emotion that’s the key to making this all work. That probably explains why I had semi-decent results manifesting desires related to stuff that was happening right in front of me, but virtually no results on stuff I’d wanted for a long time.

I found out in January that I wasn’t nearly as far along the path to Buddhahood as I thought…after facing some of my biggest fears (approaching girls without relying on Neville-type techniques to do all the work for me and job interviews), I believe I finally attained that level in mid-March…9 months after I thought I had. I’m pretty sure I’m there (at least by Pemako Buddhism’s standards, which is the new name of Open Heart), but I don’t think about it anymore because it’s so natural.

I started using SubClub subs again in May/June when the Q updates went out, Alchemist Q + Emperor Q to lose bodyfat and start applying for jobs again, and get a lot more consistent with my practice of Flying Phoenix Qigong. Alchemist also made me really interested in the Gallery of Magick books, and I believe it helped me hear immediate angelic responses in plain English to most of my requests for guidance (which is quite rare). I dropped Alchemist after 2-3 wks, ST4 was just a little too heavy and not very well suited for staying happy while losing bodyfat, although it definitely deepened the silence of my mind. Emperor Fitness Q ST2 has been amazing for fat loss, I’m happy while doing Alternate Day Fasting instead of miserable.

I’ve been living like a hermit for the last 4 months because of the COVID lockdowns, I don’t think that’ll change this year, but magick, qigong and fat loss are keeping me reasonably entertained.

2 Likes

I have no idea how someone with 4 years of practice trying 10-12 different systems can in believe in the notion that they have attained full enlightenment. Maybe you can help me understand how you reconcile such statements with your experience of reality. Also, I would love to learn more about the “condition of the energy body” as you understand it.

1 Like

Lester Levenson became fully realized in 3 months without even any knowledge or belief in metaphysics or any spiritual stuff. He says we can do it in 2 weeks if we just stick to the Who am I? inquiry. To whom is this thought or feeling? Who am I? But what he did was inquire within. He took all his answers from within. He changed all feelings into love then let go of wanting control and all the while kept inquiring Who am I?

2 Likes

In retrospect, I wasn’t nearly as far along as I thought I was. I’d tasted it, but not made any of it permanent at that time. I now believe I’m very close to reaching (and stabilizing) the first stage of Buddhahood, and can feel a significant change between how I am now (and over the last few weeks) compared to before, but every time I’ve gotten excited about pushing my insight to higher levels, I’ve ultimately deceived myself. I’ve settled in for the long haul now, I figure it’ll happen when the time is right. I’ll just keep using desire as my guide, which has gotten me this far.

Additionally, as far as timelines go: Genuine desire, direct connection to a fully realized Buddha (non-physical), and effective practice methods can yield VERY fast progress. Most people are lacking at least 1 of these (2 of them if you rely on sutric rather than tantric practices), thus the very slow rate of progress. And if you subscribe to the idea of karma/past lives, some people are further along the path than others. Some people may have started as almost fully enlightened, and others may have a very long way to go. Traditional practices are often very inefficient, and shrouded in secrecy. Both of those hamper results a LOT. If you believe it takes decades of practice to become fully enlightened, it’ll take at least that long, even with the best methods. If you don’t believe that it takes that long…who knows? Maybe it’s possible in months or years instead of lifetimes.

In terms of my personal experience, I believe the main benefit of getting closer to Buddhahood is that thoughts, emotions etc. all become less “sticky”. In my experience, I still feel a lot of things, but they leave quickly instead of dragging me down over the course of years. Everything feels a lot lighter.

The Open Heart (now Pemako Buddhism) model works off of bhumi’s, spiritual centers kind of like chakras. They are something you can feel by looking into someone’s eyes (pictures work ok, much easier in a video), or hear in someone’s voice. You can learn to read them if you are at least awakened (pierced 1st bhumi in Pemako Buddhism terminology, kensho in Japanese Zen, or stream-entry/stream winner in Therevedan Buddhist terminology). There’s a different quality in the eyes, like there’s a light behind them, shining through the person. It’s completely opaque in someone that hasn’t had that first insight. List of people off the top of my head that are at least 1st bhumi: Eckhart Tolle, Lester Levenson, Hale Dwoskin, Owen Cook, Julien Blanc, Culdasa, Daniel Ingram, Malala Yousafzai, David R. Hawkins, Glenn Morris, Terrence Dunn. Any spiritual teacher worth his salt is at least 1st bhumi pierced, otherwise they’re just parroting others rather than speaking from direct experience.
For a better treatment of this, read What’s Next? from the Pemako Buddhism website. Link is here: https://www.en.openheart.fi/35532

He realized something, we might even call it a certain attainment, an internal development of sorts, but fully realized is something else. A simple satori or awakening to a certain realization is not to be confused with a fully realized state. The obvious problem here is the lack of proper understanding in terms of how real progress is measured. This is where you have to do your homework. Always be honest with yourself. Think about the effort and the time invested by the past sages to reach such heights of cultivation and then consider how anyone can become fully realized in 3 months without any knowledge or beliefs in the metaphysics. Meditate on that.

Lester is not even close to being fully realized (if you define that as the first stage of Buddhahood at least). I got a lot of value from the Sedona Method and from his talks, but the state he was describing falls short even of arhatship, let alone Buddhahood. To be fair, Lester had a higher level of insight than his contemporaries (Ramana Marharshi, etc.), but none of them were even close to being fully enlightened. He was 6th bhumi pierced by the end of his life, only 4th bhumi pierced in this talk. When he describes “going Free”, he’s talking about the experience of piercing his 1st bhumi/achieving stream entry. That’s a big step, but there are many after it. Most spiritual teachers get stuck there, they don’t realize you can go further and deepen it even more. Eckhart Tolle hasn’t pierced anything above his 1st bhumi, and he’s spent the last 15+ years talking about it, even though I think he does a better job of putting the experience into words than anyone else I’ve heard.

I know where you come from to a certain extent. I have invested many years in various practices, some occult some more known, but I didn’t understand how someone who practiced seriously for over 4 years would reach the conclusion that they have attained full enlightenment. I have never heard of anything like this before and we’re either dealing with some impressive individual (beyond the great sages, none have reached such a state in less than a decade) or very confused one.

From your latest post I can tell that you are making progress. You are becoming more and more aware of the real situation and the past confusion is fading away. That is good news. On the other hand I cannot agree with you that what you believe has such a great impact on attaining enlightenment. It would have if the process itself was fully mental, but it’s not. Real enlightenment is a process that involves the full development of various energy bodies including the transformation of the physical body. This takes actual work and time to integrate the proper energies. It’s not something that you just sit in meditation and one day it randomly happens. This is why I asked you about the “condition of the energy body” because that statement is going in the right direction.

Read What’s Next? On Post-Awakening Practice : https://www.en.openheart.fi/35532

If you want to continue this discussion, you need to understand the model I’m referring to.

hey man did you complete all stages?

How has it changed you?

I stopped using Alchemist in mid 2020 and ran Emperor Fitness Q exclusively, I didn’t pick Alchemist up again until Jan 2021 to help integrate the effects of an ayahuasca ceremony. I ran each stage for 2-3 weeks, finishing with ST4. It quieted my mind (especially ST2), but the main thing it did was help me subconsciously set the goal of my esoteric practices as Buddhahood, rather than acquiring siddhis from practicing Qigong or manifesting or whatever. Since making that internal shift, my progress has been rapid even with fairly minimal practice, though sometimes a lot of discomfort. I dropped Alchemist shortly after, switched to Khan and Emperor Fitness, then after 2 months of Khan ST2-ST4 I went to WANTED. I switched because most of my emotional blocks were around sexuality, and Khan/WANTED most effectively stirred them up so I could purify them, with a very desirable side effect of making me more attractive to girls week-by-week (especially WANTED Solace).

Alchemist has been only one piece of the puzzle, but a very useful piece.

2 Likes

How did you learn that about RSD Tyler? I have been around him in person his presense is no joke

1 Like

what dis mean?

Tyler has an extremely strong presence. Not in a bad way just very dominating. I’ll never forget being at the seminar, and being turned to my left talking to the guy next to me and when Tyler walked in we both immediately looked to the aisle he was walking down and were both like ‘Holy shit did you feel that?’

3 Likes

Once you’re awakened, you can read it/feel it off people when you know what to look for. It’s in the eyes, and you can hear it in the voice too. Here’s the first session of a course on reading bhumis in people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUg9fSp2HY
I must emphasize that if you aren’t awakened, you won’t be able to do it yourself. Even if you think you’re awakened, I can pretty much guarantee you’re not.

I learned about Tyler from a guy named YaReally that did field report breakdowns in a couple of the manosphere blogs. YaReally repeatedly used Tyler and Julien’s videos to explain a lot of stuff. I credit Tyler their info with getting me all of my cold approach lays and for getting me into meditation.

Yes, Tyler does have quite a presence. I was at a seminar of his in 2016 where he was absolutely on fire, his “Coping VS Thriving - Tyler Reveals #1 Distinction That DEFINES Your Life” video was cut out of that talk. I was sitting only 10 feet away, my brain felt incredibly clear, and when he turned to look at me it felt like there was a physical force there, not malicious at all but very powerful. The day after the seminar I was able to write a proposal for my grad program all day with ease, when normally it was torture to write for a couple of hours at the end of the day.

1 Like

Why 2-3 weeks only? Is it about integrating the script within 2-3 weeks?

I moved on when my intuition said it would be beneficial to do so. I was primarily running Alchemist to stir up emotional garbage (so it could be purified), so if there was very little reconciliation after 2-3 weeks it made sense to move on to the next stage.

2 Likes